Chapter 2: Returning Home From School

The vine branches of the green dill were still spreading outwards, Shen Xun was a little surprised, and the effect was even more amazing than when he tried it before.

I remember that at the beginning, only a few green leaves could be produced, and the dill was still growing, and the vine branches had already passed the toilet where she was, and the voice of talking came from outside the toilet.

Someone is about to come in. If someone finds Luluo's abnormality, Shen Xun quickly calms down, reaches out and grabs the vine branch hanging on the door, intending to tear it off.

With the clicking sound of the doorknob turning, Shen Xun hoped that the pot of green radishes would disappear before his eyes.

"That's right, I also think that scandal is a hype, how could my brother like that young actor."

"You don't know, I was sad for a long time when I found out about this scandal last night. Later, when I thought about it, she really wasn't good enough for my brother. I guess this scandal is her management company..."

The two looked at the dull Shen Xun, and walked sideways beside Shen Xun, "Student, are you okay, do you want to go to the infirmary?"

Shen Xun suppressed the shock in his heart, "I'm fine, thank you."

After washing his hands, he left in a hurry. Is this the ability of the second potion? The first potion is to stimulate plants, and the second potion is space.

Shen Xun's consciousness sank slightly, and he could still see the pot of green radish lying quietly somewhere in the space, stopping its growth.

Now is not the time to explore, there are too many people in the school, if something like that happens during the exploration.

The bell rang for the end of get out of class, "Shen Xun, come to the office with me," Lao Lin put away the textbooks, and Shen Xun followed behind him.

In the first month of the end of the world, Lao Lin died. He was the class teacher. The school was flooded by heavy rain, and many teachers and students were trapped in the dormitory. It is said that Lao Lin rescued

Many students died in the rainstorm. This was Shen Xun's second time entering here this week, and several teachers looked up at the girl following Lao Lin.

"Shen Xun, what's going on with you recently, you're always distracted in class, you're still sleeping, and you're going to college soon, do you remember what your wish is?" Lao Lin scolded his head and face.

He knew that Shen Xun's family was rich, and he usually had a driver to pick him up and go to and from school, but during the past two years as her head teacher, he could see Shen Xun's hard work in his studies.

"Ms. Lin, something happened at home recently, I would like to ask for a leave," Shen Xun said calmly, and the end will be over in ten days, when the order will collapse and people cannibalize people, she will soon prepare for.

There is not much time left for her.

Lao Lin thought he could hear Shen Xun's confession, but he didn't expect that something happened at home that made this good student in a trance, "Okay, I'll give you a leave of absence, go back and have a good rest, by the way, how long do you want to ask for?"

Shen Xun took the leave note signed by Lao Lin, "Half a month."

"What."

Lao Lin raised his voice a little bit.

"I hired a tutor at home, so I won't fall behind in my studies." Shen Xun turned around and left with the slip. This is not an aristocratic campus, and everything is strictly controlled.

After dialing the driver's number, Shen Xun waited at the school gate for a while. Ten minutes later, a Maybach stopped at the school gate. The driver got out of the car and opened the door, "Miss."

"Go home," Shen Xun eagerly wanted to know what the ability of the second genetic medicine was.

If it is really space, then there is more room for manipulation.

In the Ziyuan villa area, the driver parked the car in the garage, and Shen Xun took out his mobile phone to send the driver's salary for this month.

past.

"Uncle Wang, I asked the school for leave. I won't be going to school for half a month. You should also go back to rest and spend time with my aunt," Shen Xun waited for Uncle Wang outside the garage. After the parents left, there were only two servants left in the villa, one was Aunt Xu who was in charge of cooking, and the other was the driver, Uncle Wang.

Uncle Wang took out his mobile phone, and the information of the bank card received into the account popped up on the page, "Miss, you sent two months too much."

"Oh, Uncle Wang, you have been working in my house for several years, this is a salary increase for you," Shen Xun pressed the button of the garage door, and the garage door slowly closed.

Uncle Wang wanted to say something, but Shen Xun had already turned around and left.

Aunt Xu finished making dinner for Shen Xun, and Shen Xun also paid Aunt Xu two months' salary extra, and then took half a month's leave, the villa was completely deserted.

The aroma of the food on the table filled the air, Shen Xun couldn't hold back any longer, and started to eat.

After the rainstorm, there was not much food to eat, and vegetables were even rarer. In the fourth year of the end of the world, Shen Xun had personally seen those demons eating children.

Later, he was sent to the laboratory, and he never ate a bite, all relying on infusion of nutrient solution to maintain his body functions.

After eating all the food on the table, Shen Xun still felt very hungry, so he put away the bowls and chopsticks and opened the refrigerator, where two pieces of matcha cake and chocolate cake were refrigerated.

Shen Xun unpacked the box, picked up the spoon, and felt a little better in her stomach after eating both cakes.

Drank two more glasses of water.

Ding……

Shen Xun glanced at the SMS message on the mobile phone. It was a weather warning for City E. The meteorological station predicted that our province would continue to rain in the future. Citizens...

Shen Xun turned off the phone, turned off all the surveillance cameras in the villa, went back to the room and locked it, and sat on the bed.