Chapter 78: He's Here

Everyone rushed towards the exit of the street, but they also set up roadblocks at the only exit of the street.

"Hahaha, idiot, it's fun," Shen Xun sat beside Laifu, opened the kettle and took a sip of water, and also poured a glass for Laifu, one person and one leopard in the corner for a long time.

Bang, bang, there were a few more gunshots, Shen Xun tried his best to reduce his presence, "Move your butt in a little bit, and give me a little space."

Laifu raised his head to reveal one eye, moved his buttocks, and Shen Xun squeezed behind him.

"Damn it, we were tricked," Wu Liang pointed the gun at Shen Xun's position and pulled the trigger without hesitation.

If the woman hadn't shouted to run quickly, how could these idiots get into a mess.

"Brother Liang, what are you doing, run quickly," the younger brother pushed hard with both hands to push away the obstacles in the middle of the road. Now he regrets it, why did he move so many stones to block it here.

Isn't this shooting yourself in the foot, "Fucking idiot, quickly push these things away," Wu Liang took a few people to hide in the corner and suppressed them with firepower to buy time for them.

Now the location is very confusing, one road, Shen Xun is in the building on the left, the robber is in the building on the right, and the military is everywhere.

Laifu lay on Shen Xun's body at once, and a bullet hit the spot where Shen Xun was standing just now.

Shen Xun looked at the bullet shot into the ice, his eyes darkened, "I'm fine, get up."

Laifu licked the goggles on Shen Xun's eyes, Shen Xun took out a tissue to dry Laifu's saliva, got up from the ground, Shen Xun carefully approached the wall, and looked to the right with half of his head exposed.

Lai Fu also followed Shen Xun and looked to the right. Wu Liang turned his head and met the eyes of the man and the leopard. Shen Xun grinned, and Lai Fu bared his teeth at Wu Liang.

Shen Xun shouted at the top of his voice, "He's in front, he's here, the one with the blue hat and black shorts

Cotton clothes, he is the boss of these people. "Why does this voice sound so familiar? For a while, the bullets hit Wu Liang intensively.

Shen Xun gave a provocative look

"Damn it, damn it," Wu Liang hid on the ground, took off the hat on his head, and the cold wind blew over, causing Wu Liang's forehead to ache.

"Brother Liang, there are still clothes," the younger brother faithfully picked Wu Liang's clothes.

"Go away, what are you doing?" Wu Liang endured the piercing cold wind, his head was almost unconscious, this idiot wanted to take off his clothes, did he want to freeze him to death.

People from the military began to press over, and two people sneaked into Shen Xun's position, "Uncle policeman, help, he is in front."

Shen Xun's vocal and emotional performance.

The two looked at Lai Fu who was behind Shen Xun.

I'm doing my best to perform as I should cooperate with you. The two people in the military looked at Shen Xun and then at the mighty Laifu behind Shen Xun. They had seen this big guy yesterday, and he looked so ferocious.

Shen Xun exerted a little force on Laifu's body, and Laifu lay obediently on the ground, "Don't look at how big it is, it's actually as obedient as a kitten, it doesn't bite."

Shen Xun's tone was sincere, it really doesn't bite.

The two took their rifles, walked carefully to the wall, and looked to the right with their probes. Sure enough, they saw a few people, and the two were signaling.

Shen Xun pretended to be frightened, "Uncle Policeman, you came too timely. If it weren't for you, I would have died here today. They just wanted to rob me."

Boom, there are only two of the dozen or so people on the opposite side, one of the military was injured, and the bullet passed through his arm, "Ah."

"Are you okay?" The wound was instantly frozen, and even the two drops of blood that flowed out also solidified on the wound, looking extremely beautiful.

Shen Xun pretended not to see, turned his back and squatted with Lai Fu

in the corner.

"Stay out of my way," Shen Xun squeezed towards Lai Fu. After a while, four more military personnel moved over carefully, and the wounded were taken away, but no one paid any attention to Shen Xun.

The four of them pointed their guns to the right and kept pressing with firepower. The aim was good. Shen Xun kept hearing screams from the next door. It was so miserable.

The roadblock has been moved out to a vacant position, and those who were not shot ran out in a hurry.

But there are already snipers aiming at this position on tall buildings.

"Ahhh, damn it," one person was shot in the shoulder, and he raised his hand to cover the wound and ran out. There was only one sniper, but there were many robbers, and four of them ran away in the end.

Shen Xun nestled in the corner to draw circles, Laifu stepped on it every time Shen Xun finished drawing, and had a great time playing.

"Clean up the scene and turn in all the things belonging to these people," mainly for the guns in their hands. Now is the time when there is a shortage of weapons, and it is not known where these people got their guns.

All the military personnel lurking in the corridor jumped out at once, picked up the guns on the ground and tied them up.

The robbery accounted for most of the wounded, more than a dozen people remained, and only four escaped, not even the boss. Frostbite and gunshot wounds, these people probably could not be saved.

"Captain, what should we do with these people?" Two of their brothers were injured.

"Execute on the spot," the man ordered directly.

Hearing the man's words, the people lying on the ground stopped crying for a while, and knelt on the ground enduring the pain and kowtowed, "I know I was wrong, I will never dare again, let me go."

But the man ignored the confession of these people before they died, and let his subordinates do it with a wave of his hand.

Instead of eating bullets for these people, they wiped their necks with a dagger. More than a dozen people were put on the ground and watched their companions wiped their necks with a knife.