Chapter 122 I Want To Change Food

"Sister, do you still have sweet potatoes?" The little boy put the ore bag off his shoulders, and Shen Xun stopped packing.

"There's one more thing, you can put it on." The skinny and blackened arms picked up the ore bag on the ground. When the ore collided with the weighing device, the sound was particularly loud in the silent night.

More than eighty catties, Shen Xun weighed the sweet potato to him.

The little boy's exposed skin was also swollen from staring at the alienated mosquitoes, especially a fist-sized bulge bulged from the left neck to a little behind the ear.

After giving him the sweet potatoes, Shen Xun turned around to work, lifted the weighing device and put it in the rear compartment, and closed the box door.

The little boy didn't leave either. With a bag of sweet potatoes in his hand, he stood aside and watched Shen Xun busy until Shen Xun stepped into the driver's seat.

"Sister, wait a minute," the little boy walked to the car carrying sweet potatoes.

"Is there anything else?" Shen Xun said as he closed the car door and fastened his seat belt, her voice came from the half-open car window.

The little boy struggled for a moment, but he still said, "I...I found a mine."

Hearing the word mine, Shen Xun's hands for buckling his seat belt paused.

"I don't have tools, so I can only take a little every day, and I can take you there," the little boy raised his hand and patted the car door twice.

Recently, more and more people exchanged prospecting instruments in the base, and he was not sure if he could hold the mine.

If the news of the mine is told to the base, there will be very little food that can be exchanged, and the best result at that time is nothing more than sending him with food from the base, but how long will it last.

"What do you want?" Shen Xun rolled down the car window, poked his head out of the car, and looked at the little boy standing under the window.

"I... I want to change food, and I want to change

A weapon for self-defense," the first sentence sounds full of air, but the latter sentence is a bit thin as a mosquito.

But Shen Xun still heard it, "Okay, get in the car and lead the way."

Opening the co-pilot's door, the little boy got into the car with the bag in hand. The cool air conditioner in the car hummed, and the little boy relaxed.

"Go this way," he pointed in one direction, and Shen Xun turned the car around, "Turn left at the intersection ahead...turn right...".

In the dark night, there are quite a few modified cars driving on this road. The trucks drove for more than two hours, and drove into the mountains until there was no way to drive.

"How far is it?" Shen Xun stopped the car, there was no road ahead, and he probably had to walk, took out bottled water from his backpack, and Shen Xun gulped a few mouthfuls.

"It's just ahead, just walk for another half an hour." The little boy looked at the bottled water in Shen Xun's hand in surprise, and licked his lips to look away.

After closing the car door with a slam, Shen Xun sneaked out of the heat-insulating suit from his backpack and put it on, while the little boy led the way ahead.

On the rugged mountain road, the little boy walked like flying. After walking a certain distance with his head buried, he turned his head and looked behind him. Unexpectedly, Shen Xun followed steadily behind.

"What's the matter?" Shen Xun finally couldn't hold back when he turned his head back for the fourth time.

"No, nothing." With shock in his eyes, the little boy turned around and led the way obediently, without looking back.

Shen Xun looked at the back of the little boy with deep eyes. He looked thin, but his hands and feet moved quickly.

According to his current speed, it is true that ordinary adults may not be able to keep up with him.

Half an hour later, the two finally arrived at their destination. The little boy was panting heavily, and sat down on the ground to rest.

Shen Xun lifted the lid and drank a few sips of water, calmly waiting for him. "It's... just under here," the little boy panted, pushing away the stones on the ground with both hands.

The stones rubbed against each other to make a crackling sound, and the stones were pushed away to reveal the hole covered under it, and the little boy jumped in first.

Shen Xun took out his flashlight and took a look inside. There was a layer of dry grass underneath, which should have been made by himself, and Shen Xun climbed to the entrance of the cave and jumped down too.

The entrance of the cave is formed naturally, and the aisle can only accommodate one person. The walls on both sides are uneven, and half a piece of ore is embedded in it, which was obviously broken by the little boy himself.

"Here," the little boy called Shen Xun from the front.

Shen Xun walked with a flashlight. The mine was more than 20 meters deep in front of him. The walls were filled with ores and spars. When the flashlight passed by, the spars still shimmered.

After collecting so many ores, Shen Xun knew at a glance how many catties the ores in this mine were.

The little boy has been vigilant towards Shen Xun ever since he entered the mine. What if the man saw so many ores and wanted to kill himself, and then took the ores away.

Shen Xun waved the black dagger in his hand, and swiped towards the little boy's arm. A palm-sized mosquito was firmly attached to the little boy's arm.

Boo, the mosquito was cut in half by Shen Xun, the red bulging belly was ripped open, and blood spattered on the little boy.

Frightened by Shen Xun's actions just now, he became afraid after seeing the mosquito, and a bulge swelled up on the place where his arm was bitten.

"Thank you..." Shen Xun turned to look at him, turned around and walked back with a flashlight, and the little boy followed.

"What kind of food do you want to exchange?" After leaving the mine, Shen Xun sat on the stone and the two looked at each other.

"I want to eat".