Chapter 119

Nowhere is a safe enough point of exchange for her these days.

There were already many people squatting on the side of the road leading to the base in City B, Shen Xun drove the truck and parked on the side of the road, took out a sign and plugged it in.

The crowd lined up consciously, and Shen Xun methodically exchanged food for them.

Some new faces have been added today, and there are quite a lot of people on this road, all of whom are doing missions outside and returning to the base.

"It's really a catty of grain, and potatoes and sweet potatoes?" There were people outside the line watching, until one after another left with grain, these people began to waver.

"Hey, isn't that the grandson of Jianghuai? He's also here to exchange food," the man saw that Jianghuai was also in the queue, so he drove the car behind the queue without hesitation.

Like Jianghuai, he is the same group of people who exchanged the points for the prospecting instrument.

I saw the Jianghuai three people going out recently, but I didn't see them go to the exchange point at the base. Lovers have already found a good place.

Vehicles full of ore also lined up at the back of the line. Shen Xun held bags of grain, and two-thirds of the grain was smuggled out of space.

Soon it was the turn of Jianghuai and the three of them, and the three of them drove the car over. There were bundles of ore bundled on the car and the roof.

After weighing, the three of them exchanged some of each type of food.

Shen Xun carried the ore and dumped it in the carriage, the people outside only heard the sound of clattering, and Shen Xun had already put the ore into the space.

Having been rejected by Shen Xun several times, Jiang Huai did not take the initiative to ask Shen Xun if he needed help this time, and packed the food.

After eating, the three left. Shen Xun looked at the back, and there were no people in line, they were basically modified cars, a car drove up, and four women got out of the car.

The youngest one looked about the same age as Shen Xun, about seventeen or eighteen.

Seeing Shen Xun, the girl called her sister sweetly, and the four of them lifted the ore and spar from the roof of the car, more than a thousand catties, and more spar.

"What for?" Shen Xun picked up the bag, opened it and fell into the carriage. The four of them were stunned to see Shen Xun's relaxed appearance.

"Change, change rice and potatoes," it was the first time for the four of them to come here, and they came here when they saw Jianghuai changing here.

Shen Xun put the rice and potatoes on the weighing device, fearing that Shen Xun would be short of catties, the four of them surrounded the weighing device and watched.

"Sister Ming, there is no shortage," the four of them excitedly carried the food onto the cart.

"Sister, goodbye," the girl greeted Shen Xun from the car window, and Shen Xun nodded.

"Captain, what should we do now?" The six people hiding on the side of the road looked at the ore that originally belonged to the base, and they were cut off by Shen Xun just like that.

"What can I do, the base can't exchange a catty of grain for it," the man stretched out his hand and pressed on the man's shoulder, "Squat down, kid."

Every bite of rice that can be eaten in the base now is GJ's reserve food.

But how long can the reserve grain be eaten? Today's bad weather is no longer suitable for grain cultivation.

At this time, someone can exchange a catty of grain for ore, which in a disguised form also relieves the pressure on the base, but I don't know what the reason for this person is.

The six squatted on the side of the road and waited until Shen Xun saw off the last one in the middle of the night. Carrying the chair and folding table into the car, Shen Xun turned on the air conditioner in the car, took out the air conditioner fan from the space, put ice cubes on it and plugged in the electricity.

A gust of cool wind blew, Shen Xun wiped the sticky sweat on his cheeks, started the car and drove towards the mountain.

The throttle has been applied to the maximum.

"Follow up quickly," the man got into the modified off-road vehicle, the body was covered with straw more than one meter high, and several people got into the car and fastened their seat belts.

He didn't dare to turn on the lights, didn't dare to get too close, the man stepped up the accelerator and followed behind Shen Xun's car, stopping and going, the car kept driving along the side of the road.

The straw on the car body is simply the most perfect camouflage in the dark.

"Captain, the person is missing," the man sitting in the co-pilot kept locking on Shen Xun's car. It was just a corner, why did the person disappear.

"What, the person disappeared, why did he disappear, wasn't he still in front just now?" Several people unfastened their seat belts and poked their heads out of the window.

"get off".

He didn't keep up last night, but today was fine, but he did catch up but lost it, and rumors spread that the other team leaders didn't know how to laugh at him.

Several people took out their flashlights from their pockets and shined them on the wheel marks on the ground, but there were all wheel marks on the trail, and it was really hard to tell which one belonged to Shen Xun.

"Look carefully, such a big truck," there is no reason to lose it.

"Team...Captain, look over there," the man shook the flashlight in his hand, and there was a black shadow standing there under a dead tree twelve meters away.