Chapter 149 Survivors Of Two Bases

"This... How is this possible..." The man looked at Shen Xun in surprise, with deep fear in his eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" The genetic experiment has just begun, how could this person have supernatural powers, it's impossible.

Shen Xun slid his fingers, and the vines gradually slid upwards, entangled the man tightly, and with a click, the man's bones were broken by the vines.

Without breath, Shen Xun withdrew the vines, revealing the unwilling eyes of the man before he died.

Seeing the leading man die in front of his eyes, he still died in such a tragic way

The rest of the people who were tied to the vine branches watched silently, not even begging for mercy.

Shen Xun looked at the crowd, took out a stool from the space, put the stool aside, and Shen Xun sat on it.

Twirling one of the vines with his fingers, the vine led a person towards Shen Xun.

The short-haired woman was bound by rattan branches and brought to Shen Xun. The woman looked at Shen Xun blankly.

Shen Xun put down his water glass, took out a dagger from the space, and gestured the blade at the woman's neck, "Which base are you from?"

Listening to Shen Xun's words, the woman lowered her head, her expression numb.

Even though the dagger was on the woman's neck, Shen Xun did not see the slightest fear in the woman's eyes.

Shen Xun turned the blade against the woman's aorta, pressing it down little by little, and the woman's body trembled slightly.

"I'll give you another chance, which base are you from?" Shen Xun pressed the dagger down a few more points.

Stains of blood flowed from the woman's neck and dripped down the blade to the ground.

"Lie...fire...", the woman spat out two words intermittently, her voice hoarse and dry.

Shen Xun Dagger

Swiping, gave her a pleasure.

As if she couldn't believe that Shen Xun would do it suddenly, before the woman died, she looked at Shen Xun in disbelief.

Shen Xun moved his fingers, and another person was brought up in front of Shen Xun.

The man looked at the two corpses piled up on the ground, his body shaking like chaff.

"Which base are you from?" Shen Xun slapped the man's face with the back of his knife.

The man struggled, biting his lips tightly with his teeth.

"Forget it." Not wanting to waste any more time with him, Shen Xun stabbed the dagger directly into the man's chest, stabbing several times in a row.

Blood splattered on his arms and on the thermal insulation suit, Shen Xun took out a wet tissue from the space, and wiped the blood on his face.

"Next," Vines led a person to Shen Xun.

This time it was useless for Shen Xun to speak, the man took the initiative to tell the base he was in, "I'm from the base in City B".

Shen Xun frowned and looked at the man, and then asked several people in succession, some of them were from Agni Base, and some were from City B base.

There is no identity, they are all survivors of the base, except for the man who was killed first who has an identity, they are all ordinary people.

More than 30 people, from two different bases, no one knows anyone, hides their identities and appearances, and does tasks together every day.

If one person is caught, more than 50 catties of food can be exchanged for handing in. They are responsible for arresting the person, and the man is responsible for contacting the people above.

Except for the man in the lead, they didn't know what to do with these people, they only knew that if they caught one, they would get a lot of food.

At the beginning, they might be afraid that things would be exposed, but as they succeeded one after another, the base did not send anyone to investigate, and then everyone became more courageous.

It seems that the other party is very cautious. There are survivors from both bases. For a while, Shen Xun couldn't figure out which base people were doing the experiments.

"You... We've already said everything, why do you still want to kill us," the man's hateful voice came from the wrapped vine branch.

The man desperately stretched out his hands from the vine branches and waved them around, as if he could pull Shen Xun to death with him just a little further.

"Ah...", the man's hands were strangled by the vines and twisted in irregular shapes.

"When did I say I would let you go?" Shen Xun looked at the breathless crowd.

They are as hateful as the family of the uncle and the second uncle. Those who are sent to the laboratory by them probably don't even have a chance to survive.

There were too many corpses, Shen Xun controlled the roots of the vines, and made a big hole in the ground, and the vines lifted the corpses on the ground and threw them into the hole.

The roots loosen the soil on both sides, burying the body underneath.

Shen Xun put the off-road vehicle into the space, the tire was punctured by a nail, and it was no longer usable, and there was no corresponding spare tire in the space to replace it.

Taking off the shoes, Shen Xun looked at the nails that were half driven into the soles of the shoes, raised his hand and pulled out the nails, and Shen Xun put the shoes on.

After filling the soil, the vines stretched out in front of Shen Xun, and Shen Xun also took the vines into the space.

Taking out the off-road RV, Shen Xun filled the fuel tank, opened the door and got in the car. The two air conditioners in the RV were cooled.

In the dark night, Shen Xun drove into the forest.

On the other half of the journey back to the fort, without Laifu, he could only walk. Shen Xun turned over the hill beside the path, and there was no one around.

Shen Xun took out a vine from the space, and controlled the vine to wrap around the dead tree.