Chapter 185 The Alienated Beast Just Now Scared Her

The few survivors who had resisted fiercely turned around and mechanically opened the door.

"What are you doing?" Everyone looked at them incomprehensibly. Didn't they want to open the door just now? What are they doing now?

At this time, several people were suffering in their hearts but couldn't tell, but their eyes became more frightened, and they felt that their bodies were out of their control.

After the car door was opened, the two soldiers got out of the car in a hurry with the rifles in their hands, and the supernatural person also got out of the car.

Those who followed him out of the car were the few survivors who were controlled by him.

The survivors mechanically followed behind the supernatural being, no matter how the family members behind him shouted, those people didn't even turn their heads.

"Husband... where are you going?" The woman took two backpacks and put them on the seat, one belonged to her husband and the other belonged to herself.

"Dad, wait for me," a boy who was about the same age as Shen Xun also took the backpack on the seat and followed him out of the carriage.

"Ah... that thing got in," someone's window in the rear compartment was left open, and myriads crawled in through the open window.

There was a sudden chaos in the carriage, and the survivors all ran towards the open door, and a man was pushed to the ground during the pushing and shoving.

The panicked crowd didn't care about the man on the ground at all, and hurriedly stepped on the man.

After a while, the man was trampled to death by everyone and lost his breath.

Shen Xun sat in his seat, watching the chaos in the carriage, there were still many people crowded at the door, all vying to get out of the carriage first.

On the open car window at the back, there were a steady stream of myriads crawling in, and several of them approached Shen Xun.

"Stop squeezing, get out quickly," seeing the centipede

Almost close, the man raised the backpack in his hand and smashed it down.

It didn't hurt or itch, and it didn't even make a dent, but this action aroused the resentment of the centipede.

When the man smashed it for the second time, the multilegged insect opened its mouth wide, and bit the man's backpack in one bite, creaking between its sharp teeth.

The man pulled his backpack back, but he didn't pull it, and was almost dragged by the multi-legged insect, "What are you squeezing, get out of the car quickly."

The man looked desperate. Looking at the polylegged insects approaching, he didn't even care about the backpack, and dropped the backpack in his hand.

The man desperately squeezed the two of them away and squeezed towards the car door.

Seeing the alienated beast approaching, Shen Xun pushed open the window, threw the backpack out first, and stood on the seat.

Half of Shen Xun's body got out of the car window, and soon many people followed Shen Xun's example and opened the windows to get out.

But the car windows were obviously not that big, and those who were too fat and strong didn't get out.

On the contrary, because the windows were opened, many multi-legged insects got in.

With both feet firmly on the ground, Shen Xun picked up the backpack on the ground, and the sound of gunshots rang in his ears.

Two soldiers were evacuating the crowd of survivors in front of the car door, and there were screams in the car, a few minutes later.

All the survivors in the carriage came out, and two others were carried out, their bodies were eaten so that there were not a few intact skins.

"You, come here quickly," a woman called out to Shen Xun, and Shen Xun wiped off the dust on his backpack, and walked towards the woman.

The woman held a gun in her hand and was shooting at the approaching polyped. She was not a member of the military, but a member of a team.

The woman is good at marksmanship, and she guarded a gap by herself. Seeing Shen Xun approaching, the woman put her foot

His long knife kicked over.

"Pick it up, if this thing comes close, you will chop it down," the woman ordered, then turned around and continued to shoot.

Shen Xun looked down at the long knife at his feet, knelt down and picked it up. The black blade was definitely made of ore.

"What are you still doing in a daze, why don't you hurry up and help me," the woman was a little dissatisfied with Shen Xun's failure to come to help in the first time.

At this moment, two more people came over, obviously they belonged to the same team as the woman, and one of them stepped forward and spread his palm towards Shen Xun.

She wanted the long knife in Shen Xun's hand. Shen Xun looked up at the two of them, and there were several soldiers coming from behind.

With a bang, the long knife in Shen Xun's hand fell to the ground, I'm sorry, I have to pick it up by myself.

"You..." The man picked up the long knife on the ground and walked to the woman.

"Man, these survivors can't compare with us. I think those alienated beasts scared her just now, and you still expect her to help," the man said in a mocking tone.

The three continued to fight the alienated beast with weapons. With the two of them joining, the woman felt a lot easier.

Several soldiers also rushed over, looking at the woman standing in front fighting the alienated beast, their eyes became a little hot.

Who wouldn't like a strong and beautiful woman.

A soldier led Shen Xun away and temporarily set up a shelter for survivors. Almost all the survivors who survived were sent there.

Shen Xun followed the soldier, and within ten minutes, he reached the temporary shelter.

After Shen Xun entered the shelter, the soldier left. After walking around the shed, Shen Xun found that the nine supernatural beings were all inside.