Chapter 20: Like A Jaguar

After the takeaway brother put down the takeaway and left, it took Shen Xun two minutes to open the door. There was no way, there were too many locks.

Laifu smelled the fragrance and jumped onto the sofa, propped his forelegs and stared at Shen Xun with bony eyes, only then did Shen Xun realize that he seemed to have forgotten to feed it.

From the small bay of the space, he took out a palm-sized live fish and a few ham sausages, put them on a plate and put them at his feet, and Laifu bit the fish's belly with relish, even eating the internal organs.

The ham sausage was finished in two or three bites, and the plate was licked clean. Laifu jumped on the sofa and rubbed against Shen Xun's arm. After Shen Xun finished eating, he raised his hand and rubbed its head.

The equipment company delivered the goods to the door at three o'clock in the afternoon. Now you can go to buy some things you need to grow vegetables. Shen Xun wore a black hooded sweater. Laifu jumped on Shen Xun's shoulder and got into the hat.

After getting out of the elevator, the short-sleeved mobile phone reminded that it was a weather warning for City B, and it was also heavy rain. Shen Xun took a taxi and squatted on the side of the road waiting for the car.

While waiting for the car to arrive, Shen Xun clicked on the hot news. This time, it was no longer an obvious scandal, but the overwhelming weather warnings for various provinces and the cooling of country M.

Shen Xun clicked on the first news. The experts predicted that there would be a nationwide heavy rainfall. The comments were full of sighs, asking where the experts came from.

In the past few years, experts seem to have become a derogatory term on the Internet, a literal adjective, but there are also people who believe it, saying that they have relatives who are related to the Meteorological Bureau, and they can confirm that this news is absolutely true.

The comment area started talking about the end of the world again, but this time Shen Xun found that no one was locked in a small dark room, maybe some people have already noticed the difference.

Laifu propped up his forelimbs, lay on top of Shen Xun's head, raised his head and looked around, some girls walking by Shen Xun couldn't help but stare at him.

Put it on Laifu. The white kitten is so cute, I really want to touch it.

The car came, Shen Xun got on the car with the correct license plate number, and went to the pet shop first.

When Shen Xun entered the pet shop, two teddy came running to her, with his forelimbs on her body to pet her. Laifu jumped off Shen Xun, bared his fangs and yelled at the two teddy.

Its cry was not a meow, but a low-pitched sound, and the sound of the engine starting. Teddy retreated as if facing an enemy, and crawled on the ground.

Shen Xun has never had a pet, but she knows that cats don't call like that.

"Laifu, come back," Shen Xun yelled, Laifu rubbed against Shen Xun's feet, and then returned to his obedient appearance, a young man in an apron came down from the spiral staircase.

The boy glanced at the white cat in Shen Xun's hand, "Do you want to take a bath?"

"No, I'm here to buy something."

The boy said oh, and led Shen Xun to the back area, where there are several shelves, "These are test kits for cat food, you can put them down and have a try."

Shen Xun put Laifu in front of a dozen cat bowls, all of which contained cat food, but Laifu didn't eat any of it, and went straight to the bowl with dried fish and bones, and ate the bones after eating the dried fish.

His teeth were clenched, and the boy felt that he had lost face all of a sudden. He squatted down and put the best-selling cat food in the store in front of Laifu.

Shen Xun observed Lai Fu's reaction, picked him up and put Fu in front of the young man, "Can you help me take a look, I seem to have a problem with my cat's throat."

The young man stretched out his hand to open Laifu's mouth, but Laifu let out another roar like just now, the young man froze for a moment, Shen Xun opened it himself.

Looking at the fangs in Laifu's mouth, the young man frowned, and then carefully looked at Laifu's appearance, "How are you doing?"

It doesn't look like a cat, but it looks like..." He seemed to be thinking of something, but he didn't look at the color of Laifu, not to mention whether he would think too much, how could such a large and ferocious city appear in B City Beast Cub.

"Like what?" Shen Xun saw that he was speaking halfway.

The boy half-jokingly said, "Like a jaguar in country m, but you have no spots on your little white cat, let alone the wrong color. I was just joking, hahaha."

He actually prefers that the kitten has a throat problem.

Shen Xun pretended to be calm, and threw Laifu into the hat. Laifu had spots on his body, which could only be found by looking closely, perhaps because it was still young.

It will definitely not eat cat food, Shen Xun raised his forehead, this is what he brought back to realize the freedom of pork.

"I want to buy a lot of cat litter, as well as bones and dried fish," not only for Laifu, but also for her.

The stock in the juvenile pet store is limited, but their family has their own factory, and he gave Shen Xun the address of the factory, where there are several pet product factories connected.

Shen Xun left the pet shop and took a taxi directly to the car rental agency in City B, rented a large truck, and drove to the factory address given by the boy.

Laifu squatted obediently on the co-pilot, turning his head to look at Shen Xun from time to time, Shen Xun took out a ham sausage from the space and let him bite and eat it.

Considering that Laifu would grow bigger and bigger in the future, Shen Xun bought several sizes of pet drying boxes, all for large dogs, and bought dozens of them.

Cat litter is stockpiled by the ton, and large trucks have been pulled more than a dozen times, and dried fish and bones have also been pulled more than a dozen trucks, and the inventories of several factories have been emptied.

Busy until noon, Shen Xun took out food from the space and finished lunch in the car.

Laifu's meal was still a live fish and some ham sausages.