Chapter 136 What Do You Want

I have come here to exchange dozens of times, and this is the first time a man sees a smile on Shen Xun's face, although it is a bit creepy.

The man took the peppermint powder and left in a hurry.

Wang Linjun retreated to the side, took out the walkie-talkie and pressed, "Battle Commander, this woman agrees to cooperate with the base, but she said that she doesn't want ores and crystals."

The battalion commander on the other end of the walkie-talkie was silent, and Wang Linjun only heard the zla sound of the electric current. Is the battery dead? "Battlefield commander, battalion commander."

"Does she have anything else to say?" the man's majestic voice came over.

Wang Linjun told the man exactly what happened just now, including what Shen Xun said.

"You don't need to worry about this matter, I will send Major General Qin to talk to her."

"Yes, Battalion Commander."

Wang Linjun put away the walkie-talkie, and the battalion commander was watching somewhere nearby.

Although he didn't say a few words in all, he didn't even ask his name, Wang Linjun watched Shen Xun busy.

What happened just now didn't seem to affect her at all.

People also came to Agni Base, but they only changed mint powder and three carts of spar, too many people to get into the space. Shen

Xun asked Zhou Nan to take someone to place the spar halfway up the mountain, and let him look at the spar, for the reward of fifteen sweet potatoes.

While drinking water, Shen Xun glanced at Wang Linjun, and he stopped talking from just now, and he didn't move closer to him.

Seeing that there were only a few people left, Wang Linjun looked in the direction of the base, why Major General Qin hadn't come yet, everyone was going to leave later.

Sending off the last person, Shen Xun packed his things, Wang Linjun stood up and ran over, "I haven't changed yet."

I almost forgot that in addition to trading today, I also need to change mint powder. I hope it can be delayed. Team Qin should come here quickly.

The base in city b also needs to change a car. After Shen Xun finished weighing, he asked him to drive the car to the middle of the mountain. There were people watching there, so just let him go directly.

The two of them didn't mention the cooperation just now. Wang Linjun drove away in the truck, and Shen Xun carried the weighing device into the truck.

"Hello, my name is Qin Yilu. From now on, I will represent the city b base to discuss cooperation with you," finally catching up.

Talking about cooperation is still a temporary task, Qin Yilu's vest is soaked, and there are four soldiers following him.

Shen Xun looked at Qin Yilu

, a little familiar, put down the folding stool in his hand, Shen Xun sat at the table, opened the water glass and took a sip of water.

Qin Yilu watched Shen Xun gulu drink several sips of water, and suddenly felt dry mouth, the water resources in the base became more and more limited, he could only drink one or two sips of water a day.

The four soldiers all had guns in their hands. After seeing Major General Qin and Shen Xun sitting down to talk, the four of them stood guard in four directions.

"What do you want?" Shen Xun spoke first, she wanted to take the lead and strive for the best interests for herself.

What she has is a base, and that is food.

Qin Yilu was stunned for a moment, Shen Xun traded food for ore and spar here for a long time, and her reputation was no less than that of the two bases.

"Food, we only need food," Qin Yilu looked at Shen Xun with his eyes, trying to see other expressions on Shen Xun's face.

The food reserves in the base are almost gone, and the vegetables grown in the nutrient solution are simply not enough to eat. "You said you don't want ores and crystals, so what do you want?"

Qin Yilu was also a little curious. Didn't she trade ores and crystals here for a long time, but now that the base is what she likes, she doesn't want it.