Chapter 44: Can You Cook?

The man picked up the dagger and was about to stab it, "Chen Cheng, don't," Lin Xiangrui's tone was almost pleading, he couldn't see his lover dying in front of his eyes, it was more painful than killing him directly.

The man put away the dagger, looked in Lin Xiangrui's direction, and figured out the relationship between the two of them. He already thought of a way to make Chen Cheng's life worse than death.

"Shen Xun, don't you like my face? Can you help me save Chen Cheng? As long as you help me save him, I will serve you like a cow or a horse," Lin Xiangrui showed a smile uglier than crying .

It took the man a while to see Shen Xun standing by the door. Isn't this the little girl who said she was going to kill him just now?

Shen Xun seemed to be really thinking for a while, "Can you cook?" After more than a month, Shen Xun was sure that he really didn't have that talent.

Sure enough, when God opened the window for you, he also closed the door.

Shen Xun squatted down with a knife in one hand, and the two formed eye contact. Lin Xiangrui looked at the serious look in Shen Xun's eyes, and he was ready for Shen Xun to ask him to warm the bed. Unexpectedly, Shen Xun just asked a question. Do you cook?

"I will, I will do it," Lin Xiangrui said eagerly, for some reason, he felt that Shen Xun was very powerful in his heart, and he had blind trust in her.

"Then it's settled, you cook for me, and I'll help you save people." Shen Xun stood up, the horizontal knife in his hand was already raised, and the man looked at Shen Xun with some suspicion.

How could he think that a clean-looking little girl would be a simple thing.

The people in building f leaning against the wall looked at them with pity. Why are they so obedient? Isn't it because of the twenty-two people in building f?

There is a devil in the floor. Shen Xun stood by the window on the top floor, the rain fell on her body, and the folds of the jacket gathered into a stream of small water droplets, which slowly slid down. Lai Fu stood at Shen Xun's feet, also unusually quiet.

They didn't have time to breathe, and after confirming that they were going to do something, Shen Xun didn't want them to go back alive.

The horizontal knife slashed across, and the head of the person closest to Shen Xun flew up. The man held up the dagger and stabbed at Shen Xun. Shen Xun had been training with weight for so long, and his body was not bound by iron plates. His movement speed was far from their ordinary speed. Comparable.

Dodging the dagger stabbed by the man sideways, Shen Xun raised the horizontal knife and slashed at it, blood spattered out, and the man's wrist fell to the ground, screaming like a pig being slaughtered.

Regardless of the screaming people on the ground, Shen Xun's figure quickly disappeared in front of several people, and the next second the horizontal knife had already been inserted into the man's chest, and the remaining few people were frightened by Shen Xun's ferocious appearance, and turned around to sneak into the crowd .

How dare they get involved with the person that the big devil wanted to kill, basically whoever ran towards them, the crowd would automatically disperse, and in the end there was no way to retreat, and they chose to fight Shen Xun desperately.

Before, Shen Xun always killed people behind closed doors. This was the first time that Shen Xun killed people in front of their eyes. After everyone was cleaned up, Shen Xun silently bent down and picked up the corpse on the ground, and threw it into the water from the top floor.

Chen Cheng was not seriously injured, so he also lifted the body and dropped it. The girl in the black sweater helped Chen Cheng carry it.

Chen Cheng picked up Lin Xiangrui who was on the ground, neither of them spoke, Lai Fu followed behind Shen Xun, Shen Xun went downstairs, there were many corpses lying on the ground on the seventeenth and eighteenth floors.

There are also supplies scattered on the ground. The corridor has already been soaked in blood.

The scene was like hell on earth. Soon the people hiding on the top floor ran down, some were looking for their supplies, some were rummaging through the corpses for their relatives, weeping and cursing.

Shen Xun returned to the 22nd floor and found Lin Xiangrui and Chen Cheng squatting in front of her door. Lin Xiangrui's injured arm was just cut off with a short sleeve and simply bandaged.

Chen Cheng hugged the man in his arms, Shen Xun opened the door, "Come in," Chen Cheng hesitated and did not get up, Lin Xiangrui raised his head, "Let's go," he obviously hadn't told Chen Cheng what happened before the two transaction.

Laifu looked at the two strangers who entered the room, and there was no attack on Shen Xun's body, so Laifu jumped on the sofa and nestled.

Shen Xun went to the room and came out with a medicine kit in his hand, "Treat the wound." Although Chen Cheng was a little afraid of Shen Xun, Lin Xiangrui's wound couldn't stand waiting.

Shen Xun added some charcoal to the stove and boiled a basin of hot water. When he came out again, Lin Xiangrui's wound had been healed. Chen Cheng showed Shen Xun sign language.

Shen Xun took the medicine box, Lin Xiangrui had already fallen asleep on the sofa after the wound treatment, covered with Chen Cheng's clothes, took the medicine box back to the room, Shen Xun hugged two quilts and put them on the sofa.

"There is no room left, you can sleep on the sofa."

The quilt was a brand new quilt, and Chen Cheng accepted it gratefully. He had just heard Lin Xiangrui tell why Shen Xun saved him, and after knowing the answer, he also let go of the last line of defense in his heart.

When he was in trouble in the shopping mall before, Shen Xun didn't even help. He knew what kind of person Shen Xun was at that time. Tonight, when Shen Xun offered to help, he felt uneasy.

Fortunately, she did not fall in love with Lin Xiangrui.