Chapter 153 The Woman Acting Alone Without Weapons

There was a sound in the aisle, Shen Xun looked into the aisle.

There was a flashlight flickering at the corner, and three seconds later, the people in the aisle met Shen Xun face to face with flashlights.

A flashlight hit Shen Xun's face, and the man looked at Shen Xun who was squatting on the ground looking for his backpack.

"Hehehe," the man shook his flashlight and smiled lewdly, hiding in the darkness, Shen Xun didn't see the man's appearance clearly for a while.

The man shaking the flashlight walked towards Shen Xun, and the closer he got to Shen Xun, the man's body became agitated.

The flashlight in the man's hand was weak and would go out from time to time. When the light went out, Shen Xun saw several people following the man.

Shen Xun calmed down, felt the bright flashlight in his hand, stood up with a backpack in one hand, and a flashlight in the other.

Turning on the flashlight, Shen Xun took a photo into the aisle. In the spacious aisle, there were several tall and thick men standing.

When the bright flashlight flashed past, several people unconsciously stretched out their hands to cover their eyes.

"Why don't you go?" A voice came from behind the few people, and the people behind pushed and shoved, and the man standing in front of Shen Xun staggered and took two steps forward.

The crystals inside hadn't been collected yet, and the few people looked behind Shen Xun, the whole stone wall was full of ores and crystals.

"Hahaha, I just said it's right to follow her," the two stepped forward, as if they didn't see Shen Xun, they broke off the ore from the stone wall and stuffed it into the bag.

They only glanced at it, but they still recognized the new prospector in Shen Xun's hand, which they claimed would never be empty-handed.

Two more people joined the spar collection team, and four of them walked towards Shen Xun, "giggle", the man let out a strange smile.

The dark skin, the torn vest, and the man's exposed skin were covered with traces of the scorching sun.

look back.

He looked Shen Xun up and down, but there was no weapon.

The man took off his clothes while approaching Shen Xun, and one of them had already untied the rope around his waist.

While the man was walking, his trousers slipped to the ground, revealing the things between his legs. The woman was still a woman acting alone.

"Hey, hurry up and finish the work, we will still be here later," the people who were bowing their heads to collect the ore turned their heads and looked at Shen Xun in the center.

"Be quiet," the man stretched out his hands and pressed between his legs, but he didn't dare to look over there.

In the undressing room of several people, the backpack carried by Shen Xun in his right hand fell to the ground, and a pistol appeared in his hand out of thin air. Shen Xun pointed the gun at the person closest to him.

With a bang, the bullet was shot out, and the man's head exploded. Without even screaming, the man tilted his body and fell sideways.

"Damn it, this woman has a gun," the man wanted to turn around and run towards the aisle, but Shen Xun raised his gun and fired two shots at the man's back.

Before even taking three steps, the man fell to the ground out of breath and out of bullets. Shen Xun put away his pistol and took out a rifle.

Seeing the two people falling down, the person who was collecting the ore didn't even want a bag, and ran towards the aisle.

Those who are more courageous have already taken out a watermelon knife from the bag. There are still a few gaps on the blood-stained knife. The man raised the knife and slashed at Shen Xun.

I was careless, I saw Shen Xun as a woman, and I didn't see a weapon on her body, so several people took her as a target, but I didn't expect this woman to have a gun on her body.

Almost at the moment when the man raised his knife and rushed towards them, Shen Xun raised his rifle and fired in the direction of several people, puff puff puff.

The sound of the bullet piercing the flesh, the knife in the hand slammed on the ground, the bullet missed the vital part

Standing there, blood flowed out of several people's mouths, feeling the loss of body temperature.

Four men's corpses surrounded by inches fell beside them. Shen Xun put away his rifle, picked up the backpack that had fallen by his feet, and stepped over them.

Shen Xun walked to several bags full of ore, and put the bags into the space.

Walking deeper into the mine, Shen Xun collected the remaining ores and crystals together.

Seeing Shen Xun walking in, the few people who were still breathing covered their wounds and swallowed the blood flowing from their mouths.

Several people crawled towards the exit with difficulty, the blood on their bodies was still flowing out, leaving bloodstains on the ground as they crawled.

After Shen Xun finished collecting the ore, he turned and walked out, and naturally saw a few people crawling in the aisle.

Shen Xun's flashlight came from behind, and the speed of several people crawled faster.

Taking out the long knife from his backpack, every time Shen Xun walked by someone, he raised the knife and dropped it, directly giving them a happy ending.

"Hmm..." The man felt the sharp pain in his chest, moaned, and his breathing gradually slowed down until he stopped breathing.

"Don't...don't...," the companions behind him died one after another, and the man who climbed to the front supported his body with both hands.

Covering the bleeding wound with one hand and propping up on the stone wall with the other, the man walked towards the entrance of the cave that was close at hand.

It seemed that as long as he got out of this hole, there was still a glimmer of life. Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead into his eyes, and bloodshot eyes covered the entire eyeball.

"Damn..." The man looked at the three stones piled up at the entrance of the cave, and the bright sunlight shone in through the cracks in the piled stones, and the light shone on the man's feet.

The space in the aisle was limited, and the long knife in Shen Xun's hand scraped against the stone wall from time to time, making a rattling sound.