Chapter 62: Kill It

"Don't eat..." Shen Xun looked at this Ni Zi, Lai Fu licked the blood on his lips, and grunted that the alienated cat in his mouth had been swallowed by it.

Shen Xun: ...

Laifu walked up to Shen Xun with the remaining half of the alienated cat in his mouth, and wanted Shen Xun to put it away like before.

Lin Xiangrui raised the steel bar in his hand and swung it down vigorously. One alienated cat was knocked unconscious by it, and there were more than twenty alienated cats left at this time.

For a while, the crowd slowly gathered a wave of confidence.

"Meow...", an alienated orange cat slightly larger than Laifu came out of the shadows, bit the neck of a kitten, and swallowed.

After swallowing the kitten, it rushed straight towards Laifu, its limbs resting on the ground forcefully, causing the crowd to avoid it.

"Shen Xun, be careful," Sun Jiahong saw that the big cat's target was Shen Xun, and aimed the arrow in his hand at the big cat, and the big cat dodged it nimbly, making an unpleasant hoarse sound from his throat.

The remaining alienated cats started to attack wildly.

The big cat passed Shen Xun and chased after Lai Fu behind Shen Xun. Alienated animals devoured each other. It had already set its sights on Lai Fu. The flesh and blood on Lai Fu was more attractive to it than humans.

But at the same time, it is also a good meal for Laifu.

Laifu opened his mouth to meet them. The two were also felines. When they wrestled together, only afterimages could be seen. There were many white and orange hairs on the ground, sticking to the ice.

Bloodstains began to appear on the ice, the hat on Laifu's head was scratched off by the alienated cat, and several scratches appeared on the padded clothes.

The alienated cat had wounds all over its body, Laifu bit its neck tightly, every time the alienated cat trembled, Laifu bit down a few points until it stopped moving.

Laifu looked up

The head roared, and the sound made all the alienated cats stop their movements and retreat one after another. For more than ten seconds, there was no more alienated cat around.

Except for those who fainted to the ground.

Lin Xiangrui was still immersed in Laifu's barking just now, it wasn't a dog barking at all, if he guessed correctly, it was the sound of a cheetah.

He remembered that he had never heard Lai Fu's barking, and Shen Xun had never admitted that Lai Fu was a dog. He had thought about many outrageous breeds, but he didn't expect that when he learned the truth, the truth would be even more outrageous.

Laifu walked to Shen Xun's feet with the alienated cat's body in its mouth. This was the ration it had found for itself. The hat on its head had been broken in the fight just now, revealing its different characteristics from cats and dogs.

"Leopard...it's a leopard, kill it quickly," the crowd fell into chaos for a while, and those who were more courageous had already clenched the steel bars in their hands. As long as Laifu made any move, they would beat him to death.

"Shen Xun..." Lin Xiangrui looked at the bright red blood on Laifu's mouth, and he didn't dare to go forward for a while.

"Let's go first," Shen Xun wiped the horizontal knife in his hand, and several people surrounded him with steel bars.

Zhang Yuanchao pulled the iron plate and left with his wife first, Chen Cheng took a deep look at the polished blade in Shen Xun's hand, he was not worried about Shen Xun, he was worried about those people.

Just survive and rush to die.

"What do you want to do? It helped kill the boss of the monster just now." The arrow in Sun Jiahong's hand had already aimed at those people, and she finally accepted that Shen Xun's dog turned into a leopard.

But what is the situation now.

"Hmph, this is the first time you have encountered this kind of situation today, I have encountered it several times, and the animals now

There is no normal one, get out of the way, or I will beat you to death together. ""Yes, we have met several times. None of the current animals are normal. They cannibalize human flesh. Killing it now will prevent future troubles. "

"You go first, too," Shen Xun pulled Sun Jiahong past him, and pointed to the bicycle behind him.

Sun Jiahong suddenly realized that she had forgotten that Shen Xun still had a bicycle, which could run much faster than two legs, and it would be a burden for her to stay, "Okay, then I'll go first, be careful."

Sun Jiahong ran away dragging the iron sheet.

Sensing the hostility, Laifu stood beside Shen Xun tensely. Shen Xun picked up the alienated cat meat on the ground and put it on the basket.

"She wants to run," several people surrounded Laifu and Shen Xun with steel bars, someone outside the crowd was picking up cat meat on the ground, Shen Xun's eyes were serious, that's why.

Lai Fu bowed his body, only waiting for Shen Xun's order.

"Kill it to death, I haven't eaten leopard meat yet." Pairs of eyes greedily glanced at Lai Fu. As for the master, Shen Xun, they didn't pay attention at all.

The two trapped Shen Xun, and the rest took weapons to deal with Laifu. After all, they were large and ferocious beasts. Although they hadn't grown up yet, they all saw the fierceness just now.

"Do it, don't dawdle," one said, rubbing his arms, his sleeves were torn, and he was so cold now.

"Laifu, tear them apart," Shen Xun said indifferently, and the horizontal knife in his hand directly slashed over, cutting off the heads of the unsuspecting two people.

The blood spurted out in an instant, but quickly solidified.

With a lot of strength, Laifu rushed to one of them and bit down, then ran out of the encirclement after winning.