Chapter 11: Making Ice Cubes

After eating four bananas, Shen Xun tasted other fruits, all of which tasted much better than those on the market.

He took out meals from the space, shredded pork with green peppers, diced chicken with spicy peppers, stir-fried kale, and crucian carp soup. Shen Xun didn't waste any food. After eating all of them, he felt a little full, so he lay on the sofa to digest.

After all the things in the central warehouse have been moved, only the warehouse in the wholesale market by the sea is left. The coal and salt in the entire one and a half warehouses will be picked up in three days, three days later.

He took out his mobile phone and bought a plane ticket to the beautiful country. After three days, he went to city b, bought a house in Tianfu Yucheng, and then went to the beautiful country to stock up on gasoline and weapons.

It was rare for him to take a break, so Shen Xun turned on the hot video, scrolled through the latest news, and almost none of the highlights that rushed into the hot search was of interest to Shen Xun.

Which variety show a certain little fresh meat participated in, which celebrity cheated again, and there were all gossip hot searches in the back. Shen Xun frowned and swiped to the bottom, only to see a hot search that he wanted to see.

And these fonts are still marked in red.

Receive frequent official weather warnings.

M country cools down and refreshes again.

Earth's orbit deviates.

glacial melting.

Shen Xun clicked on the hot search for cool down in country M, because she was going there in a few days, and swipe the edited articles and pictures with her finger, "It's minus 40 degrees in just one week, and it's still going on."

After reading all the trending news, Shen Xun felt a little emotional. It turned out that there were traces of many things in her previous life, but she didn't pay attention at that time.

There were quite a few people who posted the top ones, tens of thousands, and there were many comments about the end of the world, but after finishing speaking, Shen Xun found that within ten minutes, the person's profile picture was blacked out.

Aaa Kuchazi Wholesale was locked in a small dark room by the administrator, and then there was a lot of complaints about that person talking nonsense.

It's been a century, who would believe this.

Shen Xun turned off his mobile phone, his consciousness sank into the space, and he sorted out all the things that were put into the space last night, keeping the meat separately.

Refrigerators, ice machines, flour machines, induction cookers, and washing machines are all commonly used and stacked together.

Generators, power storage boxes, solar panels, floor heating equipment, and electric heaters should be classified and put away.

Water is a consumable. Shen Xun looked at the tons of bottled water in the space, and the water storage tank was full, which could be used for three lifetimes.

Taking out six ice makers and starting to make ice cubes, Shen Xun remembered that in the third year of the end of the world, when the extreme heat came, the highest temperature could reach 80 degrees, and people at that time dared not go out at all.

Heat stroke, some people were even roasted dry while walking, and were divided and eaten.

At that time, she lived with her uncle and her uncle's family in a Datong shop with 100 people. The smell was so bad that she wanted to drink ice water in her dreams at night.

The humming sound of the ice machine resounded in the room, and Shen Xun put the finished ice cubes into the space. The performance of the ice machine was good, and a lot was collected quickly, but Shen Xun didn't stop, and the machine kept running .

Shen Xun turned on his phone, checked the time, it was three o'clock, put on his sunglasses, took the keys to his sports car, drove a Bentley and drove out of the villa.

When the sports car was waiting for the traffic light, Shen Xun pulled down the hood, and the wind from the road dissipated a bit of the heat.

E City is always hot all year round, it has never snowed, and the highest temperature can reach more than 40 degrees.

Pedestrians on the zebra crossing couldn't help casting their gazes at Shen Xun on the white sports car, wearing white short sleeves, slim jeans, and a good figure, "Beauty, add a WeChat."

The voice of the man's words caused booing from the surrounding people, and there was the sound of whistles. Shen Xun looked at the time.

With the accelerator on, the sports car drove away from the man with a bang.

Four years later, it seemed like yesterday, Shen Xun drove the car to the underground parking garage of the mall, took the elevator up to the first floor of the mall, and pushed two shopping carts.

In the nut area and snack area, Shen Xun came to buy goods. After filling the two shopping carts, Shen Xun checked out and left. He pushed the shopping cart and took the elevator down to the garage. He put the nuts and snacks in the car and pushed the shopping cart. Back to the mall again.

When the staff saw Shen Xun for the third time, they were stunned for a moment. Is this girl going to evacuate the snack area and dried fruit area?

"Did you eat so much?" The young lady who scanned the barcode had sore hands.

"Uh, my relative's children come to play, and I don't usually prepare so many snacks at home. There are a lot of them, more than a dozen, and I'm afraid this is not enough for them to eat," Shen Xun said without blushing.

The young lady really didn't want to see Shen Xun anymore, so she introduced several other snack shops in the mall, and they were specialized in snacks. Shen Xun thanked her, put the snacks in the car, and pushed the shopping cart to the one introduced by the young lady. Those shops.

The three squirrels, Liangpin, and two other squirrels were all next to each other. Shen Xun ran up and down several times, and the last two trips bought biscuits and jerky.

Put the shopping cart back to its original place, it’s almost stocked up today, change to a shopping mall tomorrow, check the time, it’s just time for dinner, Shen Xun takes the elevator to the fifth floor of the shopping mall, this floor is full of various delicacies, many of them are not e city ​​local.

Shen Xun walked into a stone pot fish shop and ordered a three-jin fish, and ordered a lot of side dishes, enough to fill himself up.

After reading the menu, Shen Xun ordered ten more fish weighing four catties, and asked to pack them and send them to Ziyuan Villa after they were ready.

It was not too early to leave the stone pot fish shop, and the sky was getting dark.