Chapter 116 What Kind Of Monster Is It?

The woman also panicked. Even though she had received professional training, it was the first time she had encountered the scene in front of her.

"Where is the communicator, give me the communicator quickly," the woman remained calm.

"The communicator is here, Sister Shan," one person stepped forward and untied the belt tied around his waist, and pulled out a three-finger-sized black instrument from inside.

There are two buttons on the instrument, one black and one red. The woman held the instrument in her hand and pressed the red button without hesitation. As if afraid that the base would not receive the signal, the woman pressed it a few times eagerly.

"Sister Shan...".

Laifu was isolated from the circle surrounded by vines, howling and walking around, with his forelimbs resting on the vines and digging.

Shen Xun stood on the roof of the car and looked down at the few people, "There she is, shoot."

Bang bang bullets shot towards Shen Xun, vines swarmed in front of Shen Xun, and a wall made of vines separated Shen Xun and the others.

Looking at the destroyed off-road vehicle, Shen Xun's eyes flashed cruelty, and he swiped his index finger and stretched out the vines towards several people.

"Sister Shan, save me, save me."

"Sister Shan, save me, I don't want to die yet."

The vines rolled up the wrists of the two people, and they were suspended in the air.

The bullet pierced through the stretching vines, green juice splashed out, and the vines hit by the bullets fell to the ground.

The green light spots melted into the broken vines, and the vines grew rapidly and wrapped around the ankles of several people, "Sister Shan...".

"Use a knife, quickly chop with a knife," the woman swung the knife in her hand and slashed at the vines on the ground, breaking her ankles from the vines.

Puff puff puff, more and more vines were cut off, piled up on the ground, and the few people had no time to care about Shen Xun at this time.

Holding the knife in his hand, he repeated the movement of chopping and chopping, and no one dared to stop. rattan

The wall made up of vines spread out automatically. Shen Xun looked at the people in a hurry, waved his index finger, and directed the vines to attack them continuously.

The woman looked up at the scene in front of her, horrified in her heart, but she didn't dare to stop the knife in her hand. What kind of monster is this little girl? She actually manipulated these vines.

Walking to the cars of several people, Shen Xun looked at the four modified cars, one of which was still a truck, and raised his hand to put the four cars into the space, Shen Xun turned to look at them.

This ordinary vine was still too fragile, and it would break after a few random slashes with the knife. As he gradually approached several people, Shen Xun bent down to pick up the severed vine on the ground.

"Sister Shan, I can't hold it anymore," the man's left hand was already entangled in vines, and he swung the knife in his hand to chop it off. He had no strength left.

Half of the blade was stuck in the vine, and he had no strength to pull it out again, "Shan...", before the man finished speaking, the vine had pulled him off the ground.

The whole body was wrapped in vines, and the thin vine branches penetrated from the eyes, nose, ear throat, and the man lost his breath without even screaming.

"Are you from the base?" Shen Xun's tone was indifferent, not interested in interrogating, and the vines piled up at the feet of several people swelled wildly after speaking.

"Ah," there was a cracking sound of bones breaking, and vines squeezed and grew on the calves of several people, and the leg bones were deformed by the vines.

Long spikes grew from the vine, piercing the skin and piercing the internal organs. The woman held the spikes tightly, trying to prevent it from piercing into the body.

The woman lifted the long knife and slashed at the spikes, puffing, all the spikes grew to a length of one meter, and the woman's body was pierced by the spikes.

"Pfft," blood spurted from her mouth, the woman raised her eyes to look at Shen Xun, there was no expression on that immature face, her eyes were indifferent.

what is she

What a monster, the woman still had a breath, and pressed her thumb on the red button.

With a wave of his hand, all the vines faded away, Shen Xun squatted down to search for the guns that several people had dropped on the ground, the Seventeen pistol, and when he found the woman, Shen Xun found the small communicator in the woman's hand.

The small black communicator has been triggered, and the red button is flashing. Shen Xun drew out the black dagger and scratched it, and the communicator was cut into two pieces.

The woman looked despairingly, "You..." Shen Xun raised his hand, and the dagger neatly passed through the woman's throat.

The red button stopped flashing, and Laifu put his head against Shen Xun, screaming anxiously, pawing the ground with his forelimbs.

Car lights flicker in the distance, someone is coming, and there are quite a few people coming, the off-road vehicle and vines are retracted into the space, "Laifu".

Laifu ran up the mountain with Shen Xun on his back.

"Oh~~," the man sitting in the back row held a rifle in his hand, and half of his body got out of the car window, making a monkey-like howl.

A group of people are arrogant and arrogant.

"The last place where the distress signal disappears is in front, speed up, don't let people run away," several cars on the trail speeded up, and a cloud of dust rose from the rear of the cars.

Turning to look at the corpses on the ground, Shen Xun didn't think about cleaning the battlefield at all. When Lai Fu ran to the top of the mountain, Shen Xun patted the back of Lai Fu's neck.

Laifu stopped, and Shen Xun slid off Laifu's back.

Taking out the binoculars and looking down the mountain, she wanted to see who was following her, could it be someone from the official base.

Seven refitted cars stopped one after another, and a group of more than twenty people got out of the cars. It was still a bit reluctant to see things at night.

Shen Xun adjusted the binoculars and looked down again. There was a familiar pattern on the front car.