Chapter 154 You Are Going The Wrong Way

The sound exploded in the man's mind, and his nerves were tense. Enduring the pain, the man reached out and pushed away the stones piled up at the entrance of the cave.

The sound of the long knife scratching gradually approached behind him, and the man didn't dare to look back at all. The desire to survive gave him some strength.

The man pushed the first stone away with both hands, and the sun shone in. The man put his hand on the second stone, puffing.

The long knife pierced through the man's chest, and the tip of the knife hit the stone with a ding, "Cough...", blood surged from his throat, and the man spat out blood while panting.

Without any more strength to support him, the man's body limply fell forward.

Pulling out the long knife, Shen Xun put the long knife back into the space, lifted up the stones on the ground that were picked up by the man, and Shen Xun filled the hole with the stones again.

Picking up the man's body on the ground with his right hand, Shen Xun walked towards the mine, and finally piled up the body in the corner.

Shen Xun leaned against the stone wall, took out a water glass from his backpack and took several sips of water.

There was a sound from the entrance of the cave, and the stones blocking the entrance of the cave were pushed away and hit the ground with a sound. Shen Xun put away his water glass and walked towards the entrance of the cave.

A white fluffy palm protruded from the hole, in the

Randomly digging at the entrance of the cave, a few stones were pulled out of the entrance of the cave. "Laifu, get out of the way," Shen Xun stood at the entrance of the cave.

Hearing the master's voice, Lai Fu's body blocked by the hole took two steps back, and Shen Xun walked out from inside.

"Oh~", Laifu looked into the cave, and a thick bloody smell wafted out from inside.

After taking a look, Laifu trotted forward and followed Shen Xun's figure descending the mountain.

After six o'clock, before the sun had completely set, a group of survivors in the ore field walked together, carrying bags full of ore on their shoulders, and walked towards the base.

Shen Xun walked behind these survivors. At the intersection between going to the base and entering the mountain, Shen Xun chose to enter the mountain.

"Sister, sister, that little girl over there, you went the wrong way, this way, come back quickly," the man shouted at Shen Xun with a s city accent.

There were so many missing people recently, the man didn't dare to think about what would happen if Shen Xun left the team.

The survivors around moved forward numbly, and only the man stopped and stood by the side of the road calling for Shen Xun, and the man was still shouting at the top of his voice.

Seeing that Shen Xun didn't turn his head back, the man panicked and carried the

With the bag on his shoulder, he chased towards Shen Xun.

"I said you baby..." Laifu's huge head jumped out from the side of the road, his eyes looked at the man warningly. The man was stared at by Laifu, his legs were trembling and he backed away.

"Laifu," Shen Xun stopped his figure, stood on the spot and called out without turning back, Laifu crawled on the ground and backed away little by little.

Under the night, the man looked at the small figure, walking alone on the mountain path.

The man opened his mouth to say something, but finally he picked up the ore bag at his feet and left.

After getting away from the survivors, Lai Fu rushed out from the forest and walked side by side with Shen Xun.

The hair on the legs swept across Shen Xun's arms from time to time.

After the hot wind blew, Shen Xun took out half a piece of iced watermelon from the space, Laifu opened his mouth, and Shen Xun stuffed the watermelon into its mouth.

After eating the watermelon, Shen Xun took out his homemade fruit tea, which contained at least half a cup of ice cubes, and Shen Xun sipped the ice water in the cup.

Lai Fu watched eagerly. After inhaling, Shen Xun opened the cover and poured all the remaining ice cubes to it, "Eat, eat."