Chapter 182 Nine Supernatural Beings, They Are The Backup

How could Shen Xun forget the taste that belonged exclusively to them.

This is just one of the side effects of the first batch of genetic medicines.

The man turned his head and looked back. The feeling of being peeped disappeared. Is it his illusion? How could he feel that someone was staring at him just now.

The survivors behind him were almost asleep, the man withdrew his gaze, and when the man turned his head away, Shen Xun opened his eyes.

She knew that the city b base was not prepared for this rescue mission. After all, that place was not so easy to live in.

The supernatural beings are actually hidden among the survivors. It seems that the city b base has other plans, and there is something exciting to watch.

Tightening the backpack in his hand, Shen Xun closed his eyes, and the two soldiers walked up to the man and whispered, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing," the man didn't want to answer his words, maybe it was just an illusion just now.

The car body shook, the soldier returned to his seat and sat down, the man closed his eyes.

He hardly stopped on the road all night, and even if he took a break, it would only take ten or twenty minutes, and he changed the car.

The horn sounded on time at six o'clock in the morning, and the survivors stood up one after another before the door opened, and Shen Xun focused on the supernatural person in front of him.

The man seemed to feel something and looked back, Shen Xun turned his head away.

"What are you doing? If you don't get out of the car, get out of the way. What's the matter standing in the aisle? If you don't get out of the car, others will get off."

The moment the man turned his head, the survivors standing in front of him had already got out of the car, and the big man behind him cursed when he saw that he hadn't moved for a long time.

The supernatural person looked at the big man, "Look... what are you looking at...", the big man swallowed it immediately

As soon as he said the words, his body trembled. Shen Xun looked at the two of them, and saw that the big man raised his hand and started to slap himself in the face frantically, one slap after another.

There was a crackling sound, and all the survivors were stunned. Only Shen Xun observed that the big man was trembling.

The superhuman lifted his feet and got out of the car. The big man was pushed to the side seat by the survivors behind him, and he was still slapping himself.

The strange behavior of the big man drew ridicule from the survivors, who thought he was intimidated by the other side's look.

But at this moment, only he himself knows what kind of existence he is facing.

When passing by the big man, Shen Xun looked at the big man curiously.

She was sure it must be the man's ability, but she didn't know if it was mind control or something else.

Tears flowed from the big man's eyes, his face was swollen from the fan, blood flowed from the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were terrified.

Shen Xun took a look and retracted his gaze, confirming that he was mentally controlled, it's just that this big man is not a good stubble,

Under the control of psychic abilities, he regained his sanity so quickly.

It was unexpected for Shen Xun to meet a supernatural person in the sixth car, but since the city b base had other arrangements, it was impossible for only one supernatural person to come.

When I was resting a few days ago, I just found a shaded place to eat and drink.

Shen Xun shuttled through the crowd of survivors, and when passing by a woman, the corners of Shen Xun's mouth rose slightly.

As expected, the base in City B is not simple, so Shen Xun found a total of nine supernatural beings among the survivors.

Including the man they met last night, they have a total of six men and three women. With so many supernatural beings, the base in City B is a big deal.

I seem to remember something, Shen

Xun's eyes froze, she seemed to know what the city b base wanted to do. If it was for that thing, then they must have come more than these people. These nine supernatural beings are only in the open, and there must be more in the dark.

The supernatural beings hidden among the survivors seemed to be very low-key, and they followed the large army to do tasks under the high temperature of tens of degrees.

Shen Xun looked at the teams that were invited to participate in the mission, and if he guessed correctly, they should also be victims.

It seems that the scenery is infinite, but in fact, when it comes to death, it is estimated that it will be worse than these survivors.

In this rescue mission, the real backers are those supernatural beings hidden among the survivors.

While burying his head in his food, Shen Xun looked at the nine people. They should all know each other, and looked at each other from time to time.

Others might not discover the connection between them, but Shen Xun still observed it.

A few of them were like Shen Xun, all alone among the survivors, walking alone.

Occasionally, they didn't say hello when they met each other, but just exchanged glances.

Soon the rest time passed, Shen Xun stood up and patted the dust on his buttocks, and a familiar voice sounded behind him.

"It's really you, Shen Xun," Sun Jiahong said with imperceptible surprise. Behind her were Chen Cheng, Lin Xiangrui, and a man.

Sun Jiahong introduced that man to Shen Xun. The man was the captain of the three of them, and the four of them formed a small team.

"Don't look at our small number of people, we are very powerful," Sun Jiahong shook the quiver tied around his waist while speaking.

There was a rattle in the quiver, and Shen Xun naturally saw the logo that belonged exclusively to the Agni Base on the arms of the three of them.