Chapter 72: Roast Whole Lamb

What's more, Sun Jiahong still doesn't know who his younger brother is.

Shen Xun glanced at the old aunt, and it was true that no matter when these people still had this kind of thought in their minds, he could hardly eat enough, and he still wanted to find a woman for his son.

But she can see what the woman really thinks.

Sun Jiahong held her mother back, not letting her continue talking, didn't you see that Shen Xun's face changed.

"I'll go first," Shen Xun patted Laifu's neck, and Laifu walked slowly downstairs with the firewood.

Shen Xun unloaded the firewood, removed the wheels, put the wood on the plank and pulled it up the stairs, and Lai Fu hunched over and got in through the window.

Its huge body walked in the corridor, and the corridor suddenly became narrow.

Shen Xun pulled at the front, Laifu pushed at the back, and soon the wood was pulled up. As Laifu grew bigger, Lin Xiangrui felt a little scared every time he saw Laifu.

Because every time when Shen Xun was around, Laifu behaved normally, but when Shen Xun was not around Laifu, Laifu was no different from those monsters.

Once before, when he and Chen Cheng were looking for supplies outside, they ran into Lai Fu who was out alone. He wanted to go up to say hello, but Lai Fu bared his teeth and yelled at him.

From then on, he didn't dare to approach Laifu anymore. Its surly behavior was all for Shen Xun to see. A beast is a beast after all.

Shen Xun pulled the wood into the house, and Laifu stayed in the corridor. After Shen Xun finished his work, it squeezed in in front of the door with a short body. Shen Xun watched it struggling to enter the house.

Originally, she had made a spacious and simple nest for Laifu on the top floor, but Laifu just didn't live on it, and always squeezed into the house every time, what did it do to her body?

Do you understand?

The sofa in the living room had already been moved to the balcony by Shen Xun, leaving a large space in the living room for Laifu to sleep and move around.

Laifu's huge body lay prone in the living room. Shen Xun turned on the heater in the living room, took out three stoves, took off his coat and shoes and lay down on the bed.

Laifu looked at the door of Shen Xun's room, and it also wanted to go in, but its current body would not allow it.

Consciousness sank into the space, Shen Xun dug some ginger and garlic cloves, and picked some leek flowers. After finishing all the side dishes, Shen Xun went to Niushan to grow some grass.

She found that these animals didn't like to eat grass, but she liked the crops. She had planted a little corn at the foot of the cow mountain, but she hadn't eaten it yet.

Simply, Shen Xun directly sprinkled some corn seeds on the Niu Mountain, and a piece was born for them to eat slowly.

The previous pregnant sow gave birth to ten piglets, and now they have grown up a lot, fat and strong, and Shen Xun began to salivate when he looked at them.

Good things come in pairs. Recently, two sows have given birth to piglets. Shen Xun has no experience in raising pigs, so he can only feed them whatever they like to eat.

The rabbits have already laid three litters, from the first six or seven rabbits to more than 20 now, but their adult period is relatively short, and they have recently begun to estrus and courtship.

I believe that within a month, there will be more food reserves.

Not forgetting the purpose of coming in, Shen Xun wandered to the sheep mountain, caught a little lamb that got lost and walked in front of him, and killed the lamb with one knife. Shen Xun directly controlled the skinning and cleaning in the space.

Divided into two halves, Shen Xun took the two sheep out of the space,

Taking out the oven and plugging in the generator board, Shen Xun began to marinate the little lamb.

Then put it into the baking tray and start baking. After baking for a while, take it out and brush it with the dipping sauce for the second time. Put your favorite side dishes on the baking tray and continue baking. During this period, Shen Xun made a cup of fruit tea with fruits.

The temperature in the room warmed up, and Laifu also fell asleep in the living room.

Repeatedly brushing the dipping sauce twice until the fragrance came out, Shen Xun took out the roasted whole lamb, half of which was filled with chili, and he ate it himself, and half of it was without chili, and gave it to Laifu.

In the past six months, Fu himself has stockpiled a lot of alienated animal meat. Shen Xun mixed alienated animal meat with roasted whole lamb. Now Laifu no longer uses bowls to eat, but basins.

Shen Xun looked at the pot full of meat and put a few fruits on it, and Laifu squatted in the living room obediently waiting for Shen Xun to come over. Now its body is no longer convenient to move around in the room.

Shen Xun put the rice bowl in front of Lai Fu, and then carried the remaining half of the roast lamb to the round table, and served fruit tea on it. Her current skills are not very good, but as long as she controls the steps and the heat well, she can still make it. out delicious.

The lamb chops were roasted spicy and tasty, and Shen Xun was satisfied with a sip of fruit tea and mutton.

...

"City B is ahead, cheer up the brothers," a man in the team yelled on the road with a loudspeaker, his arm was injured and hung around his neck.

The air pressure in the team was extremely low, and everyone put on their backpacks and walked on the ice in silence. Everyone did not expect that the trip to City B would be so difficult, and there were alienated beasts that appeared from time to time.

Animals can no longer be called animals, but monsters, half-human tall rats, swarming in groups, and the fallen comrades are always lingering in their minds.