Chapter 123 Half-Finished Fortress

"There are more than 30,000 catties of ore here, and I can only give you one-third of it in exchange for grain," Shen Xun said in a non-negotiable tone.

Because she was responsible for transporting the ore back and digging, no matter what, he got a big deal.

If he wants the same transaction, he can also transport the ore to the exchange point by himself.

"Okay." The base is half a catty, and Shen Xun's is one catty here. Even if you take one-third of it, it's still a profit.

"You know my previous exchange point, right?" Shen Xun took out a flashlight.

"Know".

"Go there tomorrow afternoon, I will bring the food there, let's go," Shen Xun pushed the stone with his toes to seal the hole.

When the two returned to the side of the road, Shen Xun touched his pockets and pretended to drop something on the road, "I seem to have lost something on the road, I'll look for it."

Shen Xun turned around and left, the little boy looked at Shen Xun suspiciously.

Walking to a place where he could not see, Shen Xun called Laifu softly, "Laifu, Laifu".

She believed that Laifu must be following her.

There was a sound from the grass not far away, and Laifu's huge figure rushed out, and Shen Xun jumped on it, "Go, this way."

"Run faster," Shen Xun lowered his head and buried his face on Lai Fu's back. Lai Fu's speed was so fast that the wind blowing on his cheeks was like a knife.

"Okay, okay, just here, stop," Laifu stopped his limbs, Shen Xun quickly slid down from Laifu's back, squatted down and pushed away the stones that were blocking the entrance of the cave.

Shen Xun jumped down, raised his hand, and put the ore in the hole into the space without falling. After coming out of the hole, he rode on Laifu and left quickly.

For about ten minutes, the little boy had been squatting on the side of the road waiting for Shen Xun, "Sister, did you find anything?"

"I found it," Shen Xunman said in disbelief.

With all my heart, I opened the door and got into the car. The little boy observed Shen Xun's expression and got into the co-pilot.

On the way back, the sun slowly rose, and the air became hotter than at night. Shen Xun secretly stuffed a piece of ice into his mouth, and it melted within a few minutes.

After going back and forth all night, Shen Xun cheered up and said, "Get out of the car, we are not on the way."

The truck turned on the intersection, one was going to the base, the other was going to the mountains, Shen Xun looked at the way back, she just wanted to go back to sleep now.

The little boy got out of the car with a bag of sweet potatoes, stood on the side of the road and watched Shen Xun's truck go away, kicking up dust all over the side of the road.

It was the morning, and there were still quite a few people driving into the mountain. Shen Xun avoided the vehicles at the base, and drove the truck into the dense forest to enter the space.

Seeing that Shen Xun put away the car, Laifu ran to Shen Xun's side, took out Laifu's basin from the space, and Shen Xun added a dozen pieces of watermelon ice to it.

After being thirsty all night and running so far, Laifu's throat was about to smoke, so Shen Xun took out a folding stool and sat aside to wait for Laifu.

He drank until his beard was covered with drops of water, Laifu flicked it twice and stuck out his tongue to lick it.

"go home".

There were still a small number of red-shelled ants squatting outside the thorn forest. The mint that was spawned last night had been withered by the scorching sun. Shen Xun reached out and picked a mint leaf and held it in his hand.

Gently pinch the leaves, and the leaves will turn into powder with a crisp sound, and even the water in the roots will be evaporated by the high temperature, and all of them will die.

Laifu sprawled on the ground with his limbs paralyzed, Shen Xun took out frozen animal meat and put it in a basin, Laifu stood up and squatted by the basin and buried his head in eating.

Before finishing the pickled fresh food last night, Shen Xun took out the porridge and had breakfast with the fresh food.

Past

Two pieces of ice were added to the basin, and the air conditioner fan blew a cool breeze on the bed without dead ends. Shen Xun lay on the bed and took out the alarm clock, set the alarm clock for 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and Shen Xun fell asleep. Toss all night.

After breakfast, Laifu wandered around the thorny forest until he slapped the last red-shell ant to death, and then slowly went back to rest.

The alarm clock rang at two o'clock in the afternoon, Shen Xun reached out and pressed the alarm clock, his consciousness sank into space, and Shen Xun began to smelt ore.

It was a big harvest last night. According to the desired shape, Shen Xun squeezed the ore liquid out of the shape of the fortress, and the wall and the flowing liquid gradually took shape.

Even half of the wall was used up before the ore was refined. Shen Xun knew that the wall was a big project.

According to the current progress of ore collection, the wall cannot be completed in March, mainly because the materials used are relatively scarce and are made entirely of ore.

The tempered wall was taken out of the space and connected to the bottom part of the pit. The unrefined fortress looked like a ruined wall.

Nesting on the recliner and blowing the cool breeze, Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space, gave birth to vegetables, harvested them, and picked up eggs. The piglets born during the extreme cold have now grown up a lot.

The pastures on the mountains are lush and green, and the pastures on two hills have been eaten up, and Shen Xun has spawned some more.

After dinner, the sun in the sky was half set, Shen Xun took out the truck, and loaded the portion of grain that belonged to the little boy into the truck.

There is half a bag of rice alone, and there are much more sweet potatoes and potatoes.

Buzzing buzzing, buzzing sounds came from around the house, Shen Xun stopped wiping the sweat from his forehead, and looked up.

There was a cloud of alienated mosquitoes, and the humming sound between the flapping of the wings made Shen Xun goose bumps all over his body, and a lot of medicinal powder was sprinkled around the house.