Chapter 79

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , ." this is more uncomfortable than to kill them, the 30-odd elders cried with snot and tears on their cheeks.

A companion's death is their death.

There was a hooting sound when they fell to the ground, and they didn't bleed when they wiped their necks with a knife. Watching them lose their breath in front of their eyes.

"Let go of me, I don't want to die," I knew this was the case, and I rushed out just now even if it was desperate, and the breath of despair enveloped several people.

Another companion fell down, and the scene in front of them was simply Ling Chi before death, tormenting the souls of several people, and several people peed their pants on the way to death.

The military personnel ignored the cries of these people, raised their knives and dropped their hands expressionlessly. These are all small scenes in front of them. It would be really bloody when the drug lords were arrested.

Nowadays, weapons are scarce, especially ammunition. It can only be said that they should be quicker when they strike, so that they can leave without feeling.

In the end, Wu Liang was left watching in a daze.

"Where did you get your guns?" Another person came to confront Wu Liang, an interrogator, but Wu Liang had already suffered a mental breakdown after what happened just now.

"I said, I said, please don't kill me. We found the gun in a warehouse outside City B. There are many more. I can take you to find it. I know the location."

Wu Liang seemed to be grabbing a life-saving straw in the turbulent torrent, desperately trying to swim upstream, but at this moment he only felt cold all over his body.

Shen Xun thanked them a thousand times, very polite

, "Thank you very much, if it weren't for you, I would die here today." Hearing Shen Xun's words, the military personnel's ears were almost callused, "Do you need help?"

Qin Yilu detained him and helped Shen Xun pick up the fallen firewood.

"Thank you so much," Shen Xun smiled and stacked the firewood and tied them again. Laifu squatted on the ground and waited for Shen Xun to put on the rope.

Shen Xun struggled to lift a thick piece of wood and put it on the folding wheel. In fact, she could lift it with one hand.

Qin Yilu was a little uncertain for a while, he helped Shen Xun tie up the firewood together, "This leopard was raised by you."

Shen Xun laughed, "That's right, it's usually timid."

Of course, Qin Yilu would not believe Shen Xun's words. He saw with his own eyes yesterday that the leopard killed the chimpanzee with one bite, and the speed was extremely fast.

But seeing how well-behaved the leopard is now, it looks like a different leopard from yesterday, Qin Yilu put his eyes on Lai Fu, and Lai Fu's usual coquettish way put his head on Shen Xun.

Of course, in Qin Yilu's eyes, it looked like it was afraid of life, hiding behind Shen Xun.

Shen Xun raised his hand and patted Lai Fu's head, "Be good, be good, don't be afraid, they are all good people."

Laifu looked puzzled, it wanted to raise its head, but the strength in Shen Xun's hand was too heavy, its head was pressed tightly, and it couldn't lift it up.

Laifu yelled twice, and Shen Xun pushed harder, "He's not a bad guy, he helped me just now.

them. "

Qin Yilu's face turned green when he saw this scene. Why is this leopard so teased in front of its master? Show off the energy you used to kill the chimpanzee yesterday. "We saw it yesterday," Qin Yilu looked at Lai Fu who buried his head on Shen Xun's body. He always felt that this person was not simple, and he wanted to blow Shen Xun up.

"Ah, is that so, it often plays outside and comes back very late," Shen Xun continued to play dumb, as if he really didn't know what Lai Fu was doing outside.

Shen Xun was tightly wrapped, and Qin Yilu couldn't see Shen Xun's expression clearly. Hearing Shen Xun's tone, it seemed that he really didn't know.

But under the mask, the corners of Shen Xun's mouth almost cracked to the base of his ears.

Only Lai Fu, who was familiar with the master, could hear the lightness and carelessness in her tone.

"Ah, it's getting dark, I have to go back quickly, I still have a bedridden uncle to take care of at home," Shen Xun didn't continue chatting with him, but rode back on Laifu.

Shen Xun approached Lai Fu's ear, "Run."

Laifu carried Shen Xun on his back and ran quickly on the street pulling firewood, and soon his figure disappeared into the night.

"Captain Qin, you said that all the animals have become like this now, so will the police dogs in our army be like this too?" If the police dogs can grow as big as this leopard, he also wants to ride it.

"When the researchers are connected, let's go back and see if everything is packed."

"Back to Team Qin, everything is packed. A total of 17 rifles and 34 pistols were seized. There are still a lot of bullets left."