Chapter 96 Something Has Changed, I Have A Big Appetite

Looking at where Shen Xun was, Laifu leaped over the messy vines and rushed towards Shen Xun.

Shen Xun put his hand on Laifu's forehead to prevent him from being knocked down to the ground.

"Stop, stop, don't hit me," Lai Fu excitedly licked Shen Xun's fingers, "Go, it's yours now."

Shen Xun stepped aside, and the vines had already let go of the spider king with a wave of his hand. Laifu looked at the spider king vigilantly, and let out a low growl.

Like hunting, Laifu approached the spider king a little bit. Enduring the pain of losing his ninth leg, the spider king wobbled and stood up to confront Laifu.

Shen Xun looked at it in surprise, it could still stand up, it seems that this spider king ate a lot of people during the alienation period.

The eight legs tremblingly supported the huge body, and Laifu used the old six's style of attack again, jumping onto the back of the spider king, and biting it down, the spider king was defeated, and lay down on the ground screaming.

After succeeding, Fu immediately retreated to the side, and after confirming that the spider king was not a threat to him, Lai Fu confidently jumped on it.

With his back to Laifu, Shen Xun sat on the vine and looked at the spider leg in his hand. The spider leg was as long as 1.5 meters, and the leg was covered with sharp barbs.

Remove the softer part at the back, as long as the hard end is about 1.23 meters.

After removing the soft part, Shen Xun took out the horizontal knife from the space, and slashed at it, the horizontal knife buzzed from the shock.

"It's so hard." Shen Xun's wrists also trembled. She had used ten percent of her strength just now.

The barb was still the same, nothing changed, but the horizontal knife was cut open, so Shen Xun put the knife into the space and took out the pistol.

He fired two shots at the spider's leg at close range, keeping the two shots at the same position, and after the two shots were fired, the bullets fell to the ground.

"Good stuff," Shen Xun's eyes lit up.

Looking at the spider leg, the bullet failed to penetrate and blocked it. It was extremely hard and sharp, so Shen Xun put on a pair of gloves to hold the tail end, picked up the spider legs and hit the vines.

The barbs were hooked into the vine body, Shen Xun exerted force with his hand, and the vine body hooked by the barbs brought up a piece of green pulp.

This scene pleased Shen Xun, and Shen Xun continued to experiment repeatedly on Teng.

This thing is really easy to use, if it is smoked on a person, it will not bloom directly.

The spider king had already been bitten to death by Laifu, Shen Xun looked back, Laifu had already eaten several of its legs, and his mouth was crunchy.

The eight eyes turned around without focusing, and two strands of spider silk flowed out of the lower abdomen uncontrollably.

Shen Xun watched Laifu bowing his head and eating wildly, and he rubbed his forehead for a while. After Laifu's alienation, except for his teeth getting better, his size became bigger, and his speed became faster, he really didn't see any changes.

No, there are still changes, and my appetite has grown.

Shen Xun put away the spider legs in his hand, he can polish them well when he goes back,

Laifu snorted and ate, and soon the spider king's upper body was already under its stomach, leaving the tail part, Laifu was so disgusted that he didn't open his mouth.

Cleaning up the battlefield and preparing to go back, Shen Xun controlled the vines and made them wither quickly. The vines shriveled instantly and made a crisp sound when stepped on, and could be used as dry firewood.

Shen Xun put the shriveled vines into the space, and called Lai Fu to go downstairs.

When one person and one leopard went downstairs, the spiders hiding in the corner gradually emerged. There were hundreds of them, each with a size of 50 centimeters.

The spider crazily inhaled the residual limbs and minced meat on the ground, and even ate it along with the spider silk.

Several larger ones surrounded the spider king, gnawing on the spider silk and the remaining flesh and blood in the spider king's stomach.

.

There was the sound of eating for a while.

Taking out the bicycle from under the window, Shen Xun looked at the sky, probably going back quickly. Halfway through the journey, Shen Xun stopped his bicycle, opened his backpack and smuggled out a cotton jacket from the space to put on. The temperature dropped sharply at night.

Taking out a bright flashlight and strapping it to the bicycle, Shen Xun speeded up to go home, as it was getting colder and colder, Shen Xun stopped and rubbed his hands.

Laifu stood beside Shen Xun and knelt down, Shen Xun put his hand on its neck to warm it up, "Let's go."

It wanted Shen Xun to ride on it.

After walking and stopping for an hour to reach Tianfu, Shen Xun was trembling all over. This was the first time he drove at night.

If I came back overnight when I closed the mountain before, I probably would have died on the way.

His hands and feet were already numb from the cold, and putting Laifu and the bicycle into the space, Shen Xun climbed upstairs, shivering and putting on the Jueyuan gloves.

Opening the door and walking in, Shen Xun immediately took out the stove and heated up ginger soup.

Both the floor heating and the radiator were turned on, but Shen Xun still felt cold all over.

The wooden barrel was placed on the floor, and Shen Xun poured the hot water stored in the space into the barrel, took off his clothes and lay down in it.

The hot water warmed Shen Xun's body, his numb limbs gradually regained control, and his pale face regained its polish.

The ginger soup on the stove was also hot, Shen Xun wiped his body clean and drank the ginger soup, he felt better after being warmed up from inside to outside.

Moving the stove to the living room, Shen Xun let Laifu out, cooked dumplings for dinner and dipped them in spicy sauce, and after eating, Shen Xun lay on the bed.

Consciousness sank into the space, and after Shen Xun took care of all the livestock in the space, he found the spider legs he got during the day.

Spiritual power controlled the spider's legs, Shen Xun's mind moved slightly, and a part of the barb at the tip was removed, just enough to be held by one palm.