Chapter 193 Forest Central Area

"You...how can you hit someone," the man covered the kicked position, looking at Shen Xun with stern eyes.

Although the man fell to the ground and howled continuously, the crowd didn't sympathize with him, but pointed at him instead.

The man glared at Shen Xun, got up from the ground, and got into the crowd of survivors.

Holding the food in her hand, even though it was difficult to eat, Shen Xun finished it. No matter what the food was, no one could snatch it from her hands.

After a simple breakfast, the team continued on their way.

Although the number of survivors in the team has dropped sharply, the remaining seventy or eighty people are enough to support the nine of them across the forest.

With these survivors and team members testing the waters, they can avoid many dangers and maintain their strength at their peak.

Along the way, apart from last night, they hardly made a move.

The medical staff shuttled through the crowd, distributing the powder, took the powder and opened it, and Shen Xun sprinkled the powder on his body.

Everyone walked forward without saying a word. The team could still hear talking and laughing yesterday, but today everyone was extremely silent.

Originally, the members of the Silver Moon team were walking ahead yesterday, but today they all walked behind the team.

Shen Xun glanced at the white-haired man walking beside him, and the eight team members following him.

She remembered the high-spirited look of the Silver Moon team when they first set off from the base. There seemed to be more than twenty people in their team.

But after these recent attacks, their team is now down to eight.

The white-haired man turned his head to meet Shen Xun's gaze. When the two gazes met, Shen Xun looked away, "Captain, what are you looking at...".

woman walking to white haired man

, Looking towards the crowd of survivors next door, "It's nothing, tell the brothers to pretend to be a little bit later."

The white-haired man told the woman that his plan was to tell the brothers to pretend to be seriously injured and not to rush forward no matter what danger they encountered later.

In this way, the people at the city b base can't do anything about them, can't they, after all, all of them are injured.

The woman said hello, walked to the teammate and reminded them, don't forget what the captain ordered this morning.

When the woman left, the white-haired man looked to the side, and the figure just now had disappeared.

Walking at the edge of the crowd, Shen Xun looked towards the dense forest ahead, it's coming, at the current speed, there should be two hours left.

You can reach the center of the forest, and the countless alienated plants around are starting to move around, and the medicine powder on your body has gradually lost its effect.

The alienated weeds at the feet brushed over Shen Xun's shoe tentatively, and shrank back after touching the powder on the shoe.

"What is this...", one screamed, frantically flicking his left foot that was entangled in vines.

Countless vines sprang out from the grass. They raised their vines like snakes, entangled people and dragged them into the forest.

"Quick, cut off the vines on the feet," a soldier stepped forward and cut off the vines on the survivor's ankles with a knife, and the vines retracted.

Everyone followed suit.

"Run," after cutting off the vines on his body, the people from each team led the way and led everyone out of the encirclement.

A dozen or so survivors who ran behind were entangled by overtaken vines, "Help..." The man looked at the backs of the crowd in despair.

. The body was dragged along the ground.

With the dozen or so people attracting the alienated plants and giving everyone a lot of time to escape, there were less than sixty people left in the team.

"Xun... Sister Xun," Zhou Nan ran to catch up with Shen Xun who was in front of him, and he said that the back of this person looked familiar.

Surprised that Zhou Nan had survived until now, Shen Xun couldn't help but look at him twice.

Soon everyone ran into the central area, and the vines chasing behind them did not continue to follow, so everyone was able to breathe.

"It's... saved," the man put his hands on his knees, bent down and panted heavily, rejoicing in his heart.

Shen Xun looked around vigilantly, and after entering the central area, the nine supernatural beings had already leaned together without hesitation.

They didn't even put on a disguise, and the remaining dozen or so soldiers in the team also walked up to a few of them, and their respectful attitude made all the teams furious.

The members of the Silver Moon team leaned together, clutching their wounds and moaning, but in fact they were fine.

"What's on your neck?" The woman looked at her companion's neck in horror.

There was a fist-sized lump on the back of the neck, and something seemed to be wriggling inside.

"It's itchy, it's itchy," the woman raised her hand and scratched at the lump on the back of her neck, her hand was not weak.

The bulging lump was instantly scratched by the woman's sharp nails, and the body felt refreshed, and the woman scratched hard.

"Ugh... vomit...", the woman looked at the place where her partner scratched, and there were countless tiny long worms drilled out of the lump.

As the woman scratched the lump, the bugs kept crawling out, covering the woman's body, and getting in through the pores.