Chapter 33

Shen Xun opened the iron door and looked out through the cat's eyes. After her visit last night, the 22nd floor was completely quiet.

Only the two people from last night were left in the corridor, and no one else dared to come up, but this situation must be temporary.

I took out the binoculars and looked down. The water level has risen again. It has submerged the eleventh floor and is still going up. If this continues, will the twenty-second floor be safe?

Shen Xun's heart was beating a little. This was the tenth day of the heavy rain, and there were still fifteen days left. I hope I can hold on. If I can't hold on, I will be submerged. When the extreme cold comes, she probably has to change places.

After finishing the morning training, Shen Xun took out food from the space. He hadn't eaten for several days. Recently, all he ate was dark dishes made by himself.

Eating these now feels delicious on the tip of the tongue.

Laifu didn't even get up to eat lunch, he lay in the nest and slept soundly. Shen Xun picked up a piece of shredded meat and put it on top of its nose, and Laifu's nose unconsciously wriggled along with the shredded meat.

Shen Xun looked at its condition, yes, there was nothing wrong with it, but Shen Xun couldn't find the reason why it was so lethargic recently.

After eating, Shen Xun lay on the sofa, and his consciousness sank into the space. The pasture on the cow mountain was eaten very quickly every time, and it would give birth every few days.

The vegetables in the vegetable garden grew freely in the space after being spawned last time, and now they are almost grown. Shen Xun picked them all and put them in the lower space.

A piece of farmland was reclaimed on the hillside under the small bay, and some water was brought in. Shen Xun sprinkled rice seeds on the farmland, which gave birth to small buds, and then waited for them to grow freely.

The pregnant rabbit was still very active, jumping up and down, Shen Xun was afraid that it would lose its food reserve,

Don't worry, Piggy, now he eats and sleeps. It can be seen that the stomach has bulged a lot, Shen Xun picked some apples and put it near its mouth, "Replenish the body, give me a few big fat piglets, and I'll see you when I'm full."

There was a lot of noise in the corridor, obviously someone came up again, Shen Xun looked out the door through the cat's eyes, the door of her good neighbor, the old man, was demolished, it's pitiful.

The old man's room was already full of people, and there were people in the corridor, but their clothes were all wet, obviously they were not from Tianfu Community.

Shen Xun took out the binoculars and looked downstairs, good guy, there are many people in the water, all swimming towards Tianfu Community, it should be that people from nearby have come here.

Those people jumped over the windows of the stairwell on the 12th floor and came in. I don't know how many people came in. There are two households in one staircase, and at least three people are counted. Building F has more than a hundred people.

Now there are so many coming in from the outside, is it going to stage a purgatory on earth?

Laifu came to Shen Xun's side with a bowl in his mouth, and the porcelain bowl was smashed on the ground. Shen Xun took out canned meat, goat's milk, and two boiled eggs from the space, "Eat it."

The little guy didn't get up to cook until now, and Laifu groaned after eating, "Stand back a little, I'm going to close the door," Shen Xun looked at it helplessly.

Laifu bit his teeth on the edge of the porcelain bowl and dragged back, "Eating so much is still useful, strength is good," Laifu ignored Shen Xun and pointed his butt at her.

Shen Xun closed the door and started punching again. Time passed, and when it was dark, Shen Xun lit the stove and boiled hot water, but Laifu was still sleeping.

It slept so much that Shen Xun became anxious, and the dinner Shen Xun made for it was cold.

After taking a shower, Shen Xun lay on the bed, holding Lai Fu in his arms

, She just hugged Fu like this, it didn't wake up, and let Chen Xun do what he was limp. Shen Xun covered its nose with his hands, and after ten seconds, Lai Fu opened his eyes wide and looked at Shen Xun. Shen Xun held it by its neck and put it in front of the bowl, "Eat."

Lai Fu seemed to be very hungry and buried himself in eating.

Shen Xun lay down on the bed and fell asleep again.

In the middle of the night there was another banging sound on the door, Shen Xun pulled the quilt over and continued to sleep, the man patted for a while, and stopped when no one came to open the door.

After getting up in the morning, Shen Xun looked at Laifu in the den, and added some charcoal to the stove to keep the room warm, and Laifu's rice bowl was placed beside it.

After coming out of the gym, Shen Xun boiled water and took a shower. It was the fourteenth day of the rainstorm. There was a knocking sound at the door. Shen Xun took out a pistol from the space and put it on his waist.

It just so happened that she wanted to go out to have a look today, and she took off the iron plates tied to her wrists and calves, and Shen Xun suddenly felt light in her body.

The smashing of the door continued, and Shen Xun calmly opened the iron door. Before the second iron door was opened, there was a bang, and the wooden door lock had been broken.

The person outside the door seemed to think that something was blocking the door, and was still pushing hard, "The door is open, come and help."

After he yelled, it seemed that several people also came over, and they pushed hard, click, and the wooden door was broken into two pieces.

Shen Xun looked at it and raised his eyebrows.

"Damn it, there's an iron door inside." They moved the broken wooden door in two, and saw Shen Xun standing in the small window.

"Little girl, I advise you to open the door and let the brothers in, otherwise I will open it myself later and you will feel better," the man looked at Shen Xun's obedient appearance, thinking of scaring her.