Chapter 74

Lin Zhongyi looked at the huge white figure on the street. If he read it correctly, it was a leopard. How could there be a large beast in the center of City B?

No wonder City B is so quiet, no monsters have been found along the way, and there is a more fierce one here, the leopard seems to have classified this land as its hunting ground, and other monsters dare not approach.

Coupled with the alienation of animals now, that leopard has grown to a height of nearly three meters, which is bigger than the monsters he has seen during this time.

Laifu opened his mouth and bit the back of the chimpanzee's neck. The owner said that there is no shortage of food reserves. It has stored a lot of food now. Take this one back to the owner and ask her to keep it for me.

The chimpanzee had only one breath left, and was dragged to the ground by Laifu like a dead dog, its body temperature lost little by little, it moaned weakly, and struggled with what little strength it had left.

Laifu's teeth couldn't help sinking a little bit, biting the chimpanzee's carotid artery, blood splashed in his mouth, Laifu swallowed it in one gulp, he really wanted to have a full meal here now, if there weren't so many people around watching if.

Laifu retreated, dragging the chimpanzee's corpse.

"Captain, it seems to have spotted us, but it didn't take the initiative to attack," the sniper reported the situation on the street through the magnifying glass.

Qin Yilu took a deep breath, he had already found out, he silently withdrew his hand holding the gun, and hid his body behind the window, he remembered what the sniper said just now, the speed was so fast that he couldn't see clearly.

Moreover, the leopard had been on guard against them for a long time. If the shot missed at all, it would incur even more violent retaliation.

What's more, the brothers are already at the end of their battles

up. Qin Yilu looked at Lin Zhongyi.

"The sniper reports the situation," Lin Zhongyi pressed on the intercom, and there was a buzzing sound from the intercom.

"Return to the captain, the leopard left with the chimpanzee in its mouth, and the subordinates found..." The sniper couldn't believe it for a moment.

The double mirror is always looking at the thing hanging on Laifu's neck.

"What did you find, say," Lin Zhongyi whispered.

Laifu stopped and retreated, his eyes fixed on the sniper's position, and the two-legged beast had been holding that thing at it since just now.

It has seen this thing, and the owner has it too, and it knows the lethality of this thing.

Laifu let out a threatening growl.

"The subordinates found that the thing hanging around its neck seemed to be a canvas bag, and it contained dried fish bones." The sniper saw the threat from Laifu, and silently turned the direction of the gun.

He had no doubt that if he showed the slightest bit of malice next time, the leopard would bite off his neck without hesitation.

Laifu lowered his head and bit the chimpanzee again. It was getting dark and he had to go back quickly.

After listening, Qin Yilu and Lin Zhongyi took out the binoculars hanging on their laps and looked towards Laifu, only to see that the leopard was indeed wearing a canvas bag around its neck.

The canvas bag was tied above the leopard's neck with a bow tie. This leopard was raised by humans.

Lin Zhongyi was terrified, "Take the gun," he ordered, and the soldiers heaved a sigh of relief, and put the gun back, "Captain Qin, come over here."

The two seemed to have a lot to say, "The snipers are coming too."

"Send someone to follow

Go up," Qin Yilu suggested.

"It's best not to, that leopard is very vigilant, and it has spotted me a long time ago," the sniper said with some fear. If he was at his peak, he might be able to see the leopard clearly, but if he wanted to hit him, he would Still have to practice.

"I found you a long time ago."

"Maybe it's not just me, but all of us," the sniper wiped the muzzle of his gun, and the leopard didn't pay attention to them at all.

Lin Zhongyi had already made up his mind after hearing this, "Go back first."

After the sniper left, Lin Zhongyi took out the map of City B from his backpack. Now many buildings in City B have collapsed, but there are still many iconic things.

Lin Zhongyi circled two places in the center of the map city in City B, "Let's take a rest tonight, and tomorrow morning you take a team to this place, and I will take a team to this place."

In two directions, one west and one north, Qin Yilu looked at the planned route and put away the map, "Okay, gather here after you find someone."

...

Shen Xun took the chimpanzee into the space, and Laifu grew up so much that he couldn't even enter the door. Shen Xun called Laifu to the top floor, and then put Laifu into the space.

"Did you see the mountains over there? Those are the areas where you can't move," Shen Xun really had no choice but to put them in.

But due to his numerous criminal records, Shen Xun had to let him keep his mouth shut every time, otherwise he would be beaten violently.

Laifu was afraid of being cleaned up by Shen Xun, so he could only run to the foot of the mountain eagerly.

When it approached, the chickens and ducks by the guardrail all jumped away, splashing chicken feathers all over the place.