Chapter 120

"What's the matter?" Several people walked up to the man.

"Captain, look over there," the man said as he pulled out his pistol from the back of his waist.

A black shadow stood there under the dead tree, motionless, unable to see clearly.

"Who is where?" The flashlights in the hands of several people focused on the shadow, "Captain, it's dangerous, don't go there."

The youngest team member caught the man in time, and took out the pistol with his trembling right hand. His eyes were better than the others, and he could see the thing clearly.

It seemed human but not human, "Stand back, go quickly," the thing stretched out its long arms in the dark, and its target was them.

When the lightning flashed, several people could see what it was. It was a green branch, and the extended branch was covered with green leaves.

In a dazed effort, one of them was already wrapped around the waist by a branch, he drew out his short blade and chopped it on the branch, and the branch was cut off with two clicks.

"Captain, what is this?" After they got out of trouble, they leaned together, "Hurry up, get in the car."

After cutting off the branches wrapped around their ankles, several people quickly got into the car, and slammed the door tightly, "Captain, drive quickly, that thing is coming after you."

"Cover me," the front of the car turned around with a bang, and several people shot at the thing with guns in their hands. The stray bullets hitting the branches did not stop the thing from moving.

"Laifu, stop," Shen Xun said suddenly, and Laifu hurriedly clawed into the ground to stabilize his figure.

Sliding down from Lai Fu's back, Shen Xun turned around and looked at the way he came. He seemed to have heard a gunshot just now, "Hush".

Making a silence gesture, everyone slowed down their breathing. Shen Xun listened carefully, bang bang, it was really a gunshot, right behind, and the fight was quite fierce.

"Let's go, go home," stuffed a cherry ice into his mouth, it had nothing to do with him, Shen Xun really didn't have the curiosity to turn around and go back to watch the fun. Laifu ran wildly in the mountains and forests with Shen Xun on his back.

"I'm out of bullets," Cao Qihang withdrew his hand and closed the window, "Use mine, continue."

"Captain, I'm out of bullets."

The man turned his head to look at several people, "Close the windows, hurry up."

After stepping on the accelerator pedal to the bottom, none of them had time to buckle up their seat belts, and they were tightly clutching the roof rails.

"Hold on tight..."

Click, the window glass was damaged by a branch, "Captain...", a branch quickly stretched in from the window.

"What the hell is this?" Several people chopped with daggers tightly in their hands. They cut off all the branches that got into the car windows.

After years of training and experience with alienated beasts, several people reacted very quickly.

"Quickly take something and block the window," Cao Qihang violently removed the car seat cushion, and blocked it on the window, and several people followed suit.

There was no chance for the branch to get in, and the six of them breathed a sigh of relief, but the broken branch in the carriage was still beating.

"It's all like this, but you can still move," the four of them fixed the cushions, stomping on the jumping branches without stopping.

"Don't trample it all, quickly put it in a bag and take it back to see what it is."

"Yes, Captain," several people packed up the branches with bags.

After driving out of the attack range, the man stopped the car, and they opened the car door and looked towards the road when they came from behind. In the dark night, they seemed to be able to see the gnawing tree branch.

"Does any of you see what that thing looked like just now?"

"I can't see clearly, it's too dark, look at

It looks like a person," several people discussed, and they all said they saw a figure.

After this encounter, several people almost forgot what the mission was this time, and their minds were filled with the thing they met just now. "Captain, I see clearly," the youngest young man in the team said.

"What, you can see clearly, what does that thing look like," several people turned their heads to look at him.

"Well, it's a man, but his hair is very long, he's buried in the ground below his calf, and his skin is not like a normal person's, it's all bark."

The young man recalled the scene he saw when the flashlight flashed by, so he tried his best to prevent several people from approaching.

The branches in the sack moved again, "Go, go back to the base."

...

Sweat was all over the loose black short sleeves. Shen Xun took them off and threw them aside. After pouring two basins of water into the bucket, Shen Xun sat in.

After the extreme heat arrived, I didn’t take a good bath. I wiped it every two or three days.

Today’s harvest was good, and more than a dozen truckloads of thousands of catties were collected. This is just to pick up the leaks of the base. They can collect so much, which shows how much ore the base collects in a day.

After taking a shower, Shen Xun sprinkled the medicine powder around the house.

Consciousness sank into the space, Shen Xun sorted the ores and crystals received today, and fished some raw seafood from the small bay.

It's ice cold, and it's just right to eat when I wake up tomorrow.

Not long after falling asleep, Laifu's cry woke Shen Xun up, got up from the bed and walked to the door vigilantly.

The place she chose was remote enough that basically no one could walk here, let alone surrounded by thorn forests.

The fur on Laifu's body was all blown out, and his tail was wagging irregularly. It didn't calm down until he saw Shen Xun get up from the bed.