Chapter 47

When Lin Xiangrui heard the sound from the gym, Lin Xiangrui was numb. Is Shen Xun a machine? Will she not be tired?

On the contrary, Chen Cheng looked at the fitness equipment in the room, and he signed sign language to Lin Xiangrui, "Really?" Lin Xiangrui asked him back, and Chen Cheng nodded.

"Shen Xun, stop for a moment. Chen Cheng said that punching is not like this, and you will hurt your knees." Lin Xiangrui also couldn't see Shen Xun's problem, after all, he didn't exercise often.

Chen Cheng pointed out Shen Xun's mistakes. He used to practice boxing a lot before, otherwise Yu Jianguo would not have called him when he went out to find supplies.

Shen Xun stopped his hands and looked at him with his eyes. Chen Cheng walked to the sandbag and made a standard kick compared to Shen Xun's action just now.

Although he couldn't speak, Shen Xun could see what he wanted to express. He had already practiced this movement recently, but sometimes his knees did hurt for a while after the practice.

I always thought it was caused by too long exercise time, but it turned out that it was because of wrong movements.

She practiced boxing because she wanted to improve her body's reaction speed. When she thought of something, Shen Xun's eyes lit up, "Why don't you teach me how to box. In exchange, you can use all the equipment in my gym, how about it?"

Chen Cheng agreed almost immediately. In fact, he had made money, being able to live here with Shen Xun and having enough to eat.

In the afternoon Lin Xiangrui was reading on the sofa, Chen Cheng instructed Shen Xun to practice boxing, Shen Xun demonstrated all the previous moves to Chen Cheng, Chen Cheng picked out several mistakes.

Shen Xun became more comfortable practicing.

Laifu has been closely following Shen Xun, and it will pounce on Shen Xun when he stops.

Two fitness freaks meet and spend the afternoon at the gym

Lin Xiangrui boiled hot water for the two of them, and they could take a bath quickly after they came out. "What do you want to eat later?" Lin Xiangrui looked at the two tired and paralyzed.

"Eat stewed pork ribs." Shen Xun wanted to eat this for a long time, but because he didn't know how to cook it and was afraid of wasting ingredients, he tried several times before, but all ended in failure.

The two took a bath with rainwater. This was the first time they had taken a good bath since the rainstorm. Chen Cheng lingered in the bathroom for a long time before the sour smell dissipated.

He didn't know if it was because Shen Xun had a bad nose, but he didn't even show any disgust.

After Shen Xun came out, he went to the kitchen to steal. Laifu smelled the smell of pork ribs, so Shen Xun found him a piece of pork ribs from the basket, and carried Laifu's bowl back to the room.

Shen Xun took two eggs and two live fish out of the space, and Laifu buried himself in eating them. Now Shen Xun dared not put them in the space again.

It runs all over the mountain with the grain reserves in the space every time.

After feeding Laifu, when Shen Xun came out, the ribs were already stewed.

The pressure cooker turned on the heat, and the ribs were ready in half an hour. The three of them ate to a full stomach, and Shen Xun also wrote down the correct way to stew the ribs.

Laifu ate some more.

In the evening, Shen Xun left the kitchen stove to the two of them, and closed the door to sleep.

It was in a daze that Shen Xun heard the cheers in the corridor, not only in the corridor, it should be said that it was the people in the entire Tianfu community.

There were cheers, "The rain stopped, the water receded, the water receded."

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"God damn it, I finally opened my eyes."

The survivors in the corridor began to run downstairs.

Shen Xun sat up from the bed with an extremely serious expression on her face.

He took out two quilts and a plush blanket, lifted the quilt, put the plush blanket under it, and turned on the electric blanket to the maximum. The stove also burns two.

Animals were the first to notice the climate change, and Laifu walked around the room anxiously, until Shen Xun lit up two stoves, then it calmed down a little.

Shen Xun took out the padded clothes from the space and put them on for Laifu. Its body grew so fast that the clothes she had prepared before were useless.

Putting two quilts on top, Shen Xun looked at the temperature on the thermometer, which was dropping rapidly. In just a short while, it had already dropped to minus 17 degrees.

The rain stopped and the water receded, and the people in the corridor ran downstairs excitedly. The water level had almost receded to the second floor, and no one noticed the change in the temperature difference in the excitement.

One by one, they plunged into the water, trying to swim back to their previous home.

Shen Xun took a telescope and looked downstairs, hoping that they would have better luck and find a place to stay when they noticed the temperature drop.

Someone left building f, and someone returned to the house that was flooded by rain before. Shen Xun looked at the thermometer, it was minus 29 degrees, and it was still going on.

Chen Cheng and Lin Xiangrui also heard the news of the water receding, and their hearts were moved, but they still lay quietly on the sofa, cuddling each other.

Until the two hugged each other tighter and tighter, "Ah Cheng, do you feel it's so cold?" Lin Xiangrui kept getting into Chen Cheng's arms.

Chen Cheng nodded, the two of them didn't even dare to stretch out their hands now, the surroundings were surrounded by cold air, they just kept leaning towards the stove.

At minus 48 degrees, Shen Xun seemed to have just remembered that there were still two people sleeping in the living room, so he hurriedly put on his clothes and crawled out of the bed.