Chapter 137

Shen Xun raised his head and looked at Qin Yilu with firm eyes, "I want crystal heat."

"No... what, Jingre Neng," Qin Yilu was so frightened that the stool moved a little away. He had already made up his mind, no matter what the woman wanted, he would directly say no.

Unexpectedly, the moment she opened her mouth, it was Jingnueng. Jingnueng was a top secret of the military, and only a few insiders knew the news.

Crystal heat energy has only been developed recently, where did this woman get the news.

"How do you know crystal heat energy"?

Qin Yilu looked at Shen Xun inquisitively. Someone in the upper echelon had leaked the news about Jingre Energy, but he didn't know how many people still knew about it.

Did the fire base get any news? They had been staring at the city b base, and Qin Yilu's clenched fists were a little tight.

"Don't be nervous, I have what you want, and you also have what I want. This transaction is fair, and everyone is mutually beneficial and win-win."

Shen Xun picked up the fan on the folding stool to fan the wind.

They have no reason to refuse, after all, there are so many people in the base to support, they have no food, even if they don't change now, Shen Xun can think of other ways.

After all, she must get Jingre Energy.

Qin Yilu tapped his fingers on the table. After spending a long time with Lin Zhongyi, he basically learned a lot about that person's habits.

Shen Xun was very patient, waiting for Qin Yilu's reply. Although the temperature at night was lower than that during the day, the wind from the fan was still warm.

Sweat oozes from Shen Xun's forehead, he puts down the fan in his hand, and stops fanning, it gets hotter and hotter.

Qin Yilu looked in the direction of the base. Can he be the master? Currently, the base only develops

Three sets of crystal heat.

One crystal heat can supply electricity for half of the base, and the production of crystal heat consumes a lot of manpower and material resources. It took as long as a year to build three of them.

Qin Yilu felt that although he represented the city b base to discuss cooperation with this woman.

But when he didn't know what Shen Xun wanted, he was still somewhat sure, but now, he was no longer sure.

One side is the food that can fill the stomach, and the other is the crystal energy produced by the base with painstaking efforts. It is difficult to choose between the two.

"Wait a minute..." Qin Yilu stood up and walked aside, took out the walkie-talkie from his knee pocket and pressed it.

Shen Xun raised his hand to wipe off the sweat flowing down his chin, took out a sweet potato from the carriage and ate it.

"That's the way it is, I can't be the master," Qin Yilu directly contacted his superiors, as Jingneng's whereabouts was not up to him to decide.

The matter is of great importance, and it depends on how the base makes a decision.

After cutting off the walkie-talkie, Qin Yilu turned to look at Shen Xun. Shen Xun was peeling sweet potatoes with a knife, leaning on the car, eating at a leisurely pace, with a lazy posture.

Qin Yilu stood up and didn't sit down again. Shen Xun looked at the half piece of sweet potato left in his hand, if no one came to talk to her after eating the sweet potato in his hand.

Then she was going to go back to sleep, first Wang Linjun, then Qin Yilu, one and two said they represented the city b base, but neither of them could make the decision.

Then what else can she talk to them about, she might as well go back to sleep early.

Twelve minutes later, a modified off-road vehicle drove over, and two soldiers got out of the car. The soldiers opened the rear door, and an old man came out of the car.

Even the soldiers including Qin Yilu saluted the old man. The old man raised his right hand and waved

After a few clicks, several soldiers walked nearby to stand guard. The old man has a strong body and strong steps, and walked to the small round table with a smile on his face, "My name is Wei Guozhong, what's the kid's name?"

"Shen Xun".

Shen Xun choked on the sound of a child. The old man's face was vicissitudes, and he looked at himself from the perspective of his age, he was indeed a child.

Shen Xun withdrew his gaze. The old man raised his hands and feet, all in a high-ranking posture. He sat in the position Qin Yilu had just taken, and the two sat opposite each other.

After sitting down, the old man remained silent, tapping his fingers on the table, looking at Shen Xun with weather-beaten eyes, as if he was putting invisible pressure on Shen Xun.

There were still two bites of sweet potatoes left in his hand, Shen Xun turned a blind eye to the coercion emanating from the old man, she was not a soldier under the old man's hands, sorry, she didn't feel it.

After eating the sweet potatoes, Shen Xun glanced at the time, half an hour had passed, and Lai Fu was probably waiting for her at the intersection.

"You want crystal energy," the old man looked at Shen Xun with his eyes. He was young and had a big appetite.

Shen Xun raised his head and met the old man's gaze, "I can exchange the equivalent amount of food for crystal energy, and everyone will not lose."

"I can only give you one crystal energy," the old man folded his hands on the table.

"One... yes," Shen Xun thought for a while, one is enough for now, no matter how many more they probably won't be able to get out now.

"Well, just give half of the food, and we want to give you something in exchange."

"For what?" Shen Xun looked at him with some doubts. Apart from food, she probably had nothing for them to worry about.

"Planting technology, you should not only grow sweet potatoes and potatoes," the old man said with a look of seeing through everything.