Chapter 17: Extremely Cold Country M

After Shen Xun explained, he rushed to the plane to country M, closed the room and took out a down jacket from the space to put on, and changed his shoes into warm boots.

After taking a taxi and leaving the community, on the way to the airport, Shen Xun turned on his mobile phone and searched for the latest news about country M. AI's emotionless voice came from the mobile phone.

"Country M's temperature dropped to a new record high, directly dropping to minus 46 degrees, and it is still continuing. Next, I will present to you the pictures of a small town captured by front-line reporters."

Shen Xun clicked on the video, and there was a world of ice and snow, screams and gunshots came from the video.

The driver also sighed, "My daughter is studying there, and she will be back soon. What you saw in the video is true, and it's a mess over there now."

Shen Xun just frowned slightly. He thought it would be chaotic, but he didn't think it would be so fast. Maybe the freedom to hold a gun was also part of the reason.

The driver looked in the rearview mirror and saw the down jacket on Shen Xun's body, "Little girl, you are going to country M, right?" After all, Shen Xun's destination was the international airport.

Shen Xun hummed, and said that there are still relatives over there, and he is going to take them over.

When leaving, the driver kindly advised Shen Xun to return home as soon as he picked up his relatives, and not to stay in Country M, it was too dangerous, and the little girl looked as old as his daughter.

Shen Xun sincerely thanked him for his concern. After saying goodbye to the driver, Shen Xun took the visa, picked up the ticket, and boarded the plane.

Five hours later, the plane arrived at the destination. Shen Xun boarded the shuttle bus. The airport was full of blond and blue-eyed foreigners. When passing through the security check, Shen Xun saw an uncle holding a small red flag in his hand. Shen Xun walked past him but was stopped. He told Shen Xun in fluent Chinese that if he encounters anything

If it is so dangerous, come to the embassy.

Shen Xun felt warm in his heart, because this plane flew over from country Z, so he stood here to remind those who got off the plane.

Coming out of the airport, Shen Xun shivered. The familiar cold air made her feel like she had returned to the extremely cold period. I believe

Those images flashed through her mind, and Shen Xun would think of her good uncle and her good second uncle's family.

There are many shops selling guns and ammunition in country m, and they are all legal. Although Shen Xun can speak the language of country m, he will inevitably have some accents from country z.

Shen Xun made it clear that he wanted to buy a large amount of guns and ammunition. The muscular man with a beard looked at Shen Xun's ordinary face, but his eyes were bright.

"Guns are in short supply, I don't have as many as you want here, but I can recommend someone to you, you can ask him

Ask, that's..." As he spoke, he made a gesture asking for money.

"Okay," Shen Xun said that money is not a problem, the bearded man wrote down a number, Shen Xun reached out to take it, but the bearded man took the note back.

Shen Xun took out the dollar from his pocket, and the bearded man handed the note to Shen Xun.

Shen Xun knew that the temperature drop in country m would continue, the natural disaster had already begun, it was extremely cold.

Rubbing his frozen hands, Shen Xun walked to the phone booth, opened the door and walked in, dialed the number above, and was answered after a while. The other side of the phone gave her an address and asked her to go over there. Shen Xun smiled indifferently and agreed, and the other side asked her to bring the money.

Coming out of the phone booth, Shen Xun stretched, moved her wrists and neck, and as she twisted her bones made a clicking sound, Shen Xunwei sighed.

After hailing a taxi, Shen Xun reported the address given by the man. The driver took a deep look at Shen Xun, "Are you sure?"

Shen Xun: "Sure."

"Get out of the car," the driver stopped, and let Shen Xun get out of the car.

Shen Xun counted a few dollars from his pocket, the driver looked hesitant, "The place you're going to is very dangerous...I don't...you find someone else...fasten your seat belt."

Every time the driver said a word, Shen Xun added a few dollars. In such a cold day, she had to wait for a long time to catch this taxi. If she had known that the situation in Country M was so bad, she should have come here earlier.

The driver took Shen Xun to the entrance of the street and said nothing to go in. Shen Xun had no choice but to get out of the car and walk in.

After walking for a while, Shen Xun understood why the driver was afraid. There were two frozen corpses lying on the ground, and the blood flowing out from below had coagulated with the road.