Chapter 139 Have You Seen My Son

The outer layer is half finished now, if there are still spars left after the completion, then wrap the inner layer as well.

After finishing it, Shen Xun loaded the grain into the car. The oil in the fuel tank was only added yesterday, so it can still be used for a while.

For dinner, he simply fried vegetables, cooked porridge, salted duck eggs he had pickled himself, and cucumbers in cold salad. Shen Xun ate three bowls.

Laifu buried his head in the basin, eating until his mouth was full of snow, and went out after dinner.

First drive the car to the middle of the mountain, and the military people are already waiting there.

Qin Yilu stood on the path with his arms folded, seeing Shen Xun coming in such a small truck, Qin Yilu frowned.

"Where's the stuff?" Qin Yilu asked.

Shen Xun rolled down the car window and poked his head out of the window, "Follow me," Shen Xun turned the car around, Qin Yilu turned around to greet his brothers, and drove behind Shen Xun's car.

More than an hour later, the car had already driven into the deep mountains. Qin Yilu felt uncertain as he watched the distance from the base.

Creaking, Shen Xun stepped on the brake and got out of the car. Qin Yilu also stopped, and the five large trucks behind him also stopped.

"Captain, this way," several people followed Shen

Behind Xun, he took two steps into the forest. Seeing the scene in front of them, everyone couldn't help but gasp.

The piles of sweet potatoes and potatoes were guarded by a huge alienated beast. Lai Fu got up from the ground and walked to Shen Xun's side to look at the crowd.

Qin Yilu looked at Laifu and then at Shen Xun. He had seen this leopard when he first arrived in City B.

Food, all food, several soldiers were excited to move forward, but Laifu easily jumped up and stood in front of the food, without the owner's permission, no one could approach here.

"Where are my things?" Shen Xun didn't stop Lai Fu.

"Come with me," Qin Yilu led Shen Xun, and opened the door of his truck. A triangular hollow metal appliance was quietly placed in the groove.

Qin Yilu called two people to help, "No, I will do it myself."

Shen Xun deftly climbed into the carriage, lifted Jingneng with both hands under Qin Yilu's shocked eyes, and put Jingneng into his truck.

The crystal can be placed in the metal utensil, and the golden light overflows when it is shaken.

Put the things in the compartment, put them into the space when Shen Xun gets off, and check the crystal energy in the space, no problem

Then Shen Xun got off the car. "Laifu, come here," Laifu ran to Shen Xun's side, and Shen Xun got in the car and started the car and left first.

After Shen Xun left, Qin Yilu looked at the mountains of potatoes and sweet potatoes, "Move...".

Parked the car at the exchange point, the people from Agni Base were waiting there early, a car full of crystals, not mint powder, but food.

Now the food stored in the fire base is gone.

"Sister, did you see him? He came to you to exchange food last night," a little girl brought the ore over.

Shen Xun glanced at the little boy in the photo, and he had some impression that the little boy in the photo still looked like before the end of the world.

"He came last night, but he went back very early." Shen Xun put the sweet potatoes into a bag for her, the little girl wanted to ask something, but the people behind had already come up.

The little girl had no choice but to continue to ask the next person.

"Sister, have you seen my son? He came to you to exchange food last night," the woman asked with a family photo in her hand, pointing to one of the boys in school uniform.

Shen Xun also had some impressions of this person, "He came here last night and went back with his friends."