Chapter 18: The White Kitten

The two fell face to face on the ground, apparently shot dead from behind, or killed by a single shot, in such cold weather.

No matter how warm the blood is, it will be frozen into ice. Even if it can be saved, it will not survive.

Shen Xun was not frightened by the two, but continued to walk forward, and when he turned to the corner, he took out the cash he had already withdrawn from the space, a black handbag.

Shen Xun carried the handbag and walked leisurely, and came to a large black warehouse. Two blond men in down jackets had cigarettes in their mouths and guns hanging around their necks.

An iron bucket was placed next to the two, with black smoke emitting from it from time to time, it was obviously a heating tool for the two.

"Stop," the two stood up when they saw Shen Xun, clenched the guns in their hands, and pointed the guns at Shen Xun.

Shen Xun put down his handbag and raised his hands, with fear in his eyes, "I called your boss before."

The two exchanged glances and whispered for a while, and soon one of them left, and the other pointed a gun at Shen Xun. When Shen Xun was about to lose patience, that person finally came out with the boss.

A black man was still very tall, and Shen Xun looked at the man. He raised his hand and made a gesture. The two younger brothers put down their guns, and Shen Xun followed him with a handbag.

After Shen Xun entered, she realized that there were quite a few people in the warehouse. Pairs of eyes were spying on her from the second floor of the warehouse. To be precise, it was the handbag in Shen Xun's hand.

The boss was about 1.9 meters tall by visual inspection, and Shen Xun could completely cover up his figure standing behind him.

When passing by a warehouse, Shen Xun could even hear dull groans coming from inside. It was self-evident what he was doing. The boss took Shen Xun to the innermost room and sat on a chair with his legs crossed.

Shen Xun

Sitting down opposite him, "I brought the money, and what I want." Shen Xun was not afraid that he would be blackmailed, on the contrary, she was very happy that he would do so.

If the other party is sensible, her body has been injected with two genetic medicines, and these people are no different from weak chickens in her eyes.

Shen Xun opened the suitcase, and the money inside was so full that the boss straightened up.

"Follow me," the boss pushed open the iron door at the back of the room, and there was another warehouse full of weapons, sniper rifles, pistols, rifles, shotguns, and a lot of tear gas and explosives.

Shen Xun couldn't help being overjoyed when he saw it, or he and the people in the warehouse would be killed directly, and all the things would be taken away.

"The money you bring can only buy part of it."

She didn't want to buy so many weapons. In the third year of the end of the world, plants and animals would mutate. By then, weapons wouldn't be able to deal with them at all, and some of them would even be invulnerable.

She hoards weapons for defense.

Shen Xun picked some and asked him to sell her another car, the boss agreed, Shen Xun put all the weapons in the car, and drove out of the warehouse.

"Boss, how could you let her go like this, you really sold her the gun," the two younger brothers watched as Shen Xun drove the car out of their sight.

He didn't answer what the two said, but when he and Shen Xun were alone in the room, Shen Xun gave him a very dangerous feeling, although this person was so ordinary that no one would care if he was thrown in the crowd.

But you can only know how scary this kind of person is when you show your killing intent towards her.

When he opened the door with his back turned to Shen Xun, his back was covered in cold sweat at that moment. The other party wanted to kill him at that moment, and holding a gun all year round made him have long been trained to be alert to danger.

Shen Xun turned the steering wheel with one hand, took out his phone with the other hand to check the flight

Information, the plane will take off in half an hour, and due to the weather, the plane will be grounded from the day after tomorrow.

Shen Xun drove the car to the corner, put the car into the space, and in twenty minutes, the plane was about to take off, and she still had to catch the flight.

There was a snort from the corner, "Who," Shen Xun took out the dagger from the space, and strode towards the corner, if the other party saw the scene just now...

There was no sound in front, Shen Xun was afraid that he might have run away, so he ran forward, and when he met that thing, Shen Xun was stunned for a moment.

A white cat, if you don't look carefully, you can't find it in the snow at all. The big one and the small one looked at each other. Shen Xun looked around and found no other footprints, so he put away his dagger and turned to leave.

After walking for a while, Shen Xun looked back at the white cat hiding behind the telephone pole, quickened his pace, the little thing followed closely, and when Shen Xun ran, it followed suit.

"You think I'm just kidding with you," Shen Xun didn't hide anymore, his body was as fast as the wind, and he rushed out with a whoosh.

After running a certain distance, Shen Xun turned his head to take a look, it's good, he got rid of it.

The plane was about to take off in ten minutes. Shen Xun ran to the ticket gate to pick up the ticket. When he passed the security check, he was stopped by the security guard, "Miss, pets cannot be brought on the plane. If you want to bring it, you need to pay for the ticket."

Shen Xun...

The white kitten bit the back of Shen Xun's down jacket with its teeth, and hung it on Shen Xun's body.

The announcement of looking for Shen Xun came from the loudspeaker. The plane was about to take off. Shen Xun tore off the little thing and threw it into the hands of the security guard, "This is not mine, goodbye."

The kitten looked at Shen Xun with round eyes, until Shen Xun's figure disappeared, it jumped out of the security guard's hand, "Grab it."