Chapter 60: There Are Monsters

The weather is so cold, it's okay to go further and find something, but if you don't find anything, it's a waste of energy to go all the way.

Chen Cheng's meaning was the same as Yu Jianguo's, and he wanted to go further. If he couldn't find anything after an hour, then it would be okay to go back the same way.

Zhang Yuanchao thought the same as Chen Cheng, there was no edible food near Tianfu, even the wooden furniture in the building was emptied, it would not be an exaggeration to say that it was digging three feet into the ground.

Food is in short supply, everything is in short supply.

Lin Xiangrui listened to Chen Cheng in looking for supplies, Shen Xun saw that they had different opinions, and finally divided into two groups, Yu Jianguo, Zhang Yuanchao and Chen Cheng, Sun Jiahong, they all wanted to look forward.

Luo Wanquan and Huang Weiguo wanted to go back. After all, they had never searched this road, so they should be able to find quite a few while going back.

When they were about to part at last, Yu Jianguo was held back by his wife and forced him to walk back, "Husband, I'm really cold, let's search and go back."

The woman trembled, and Yu Jianguo had no choice but to separate from them.

There are only six people left in the twelve-member team, Chen Cheng and Lin Xiangrui, Zhang Yuanchao and Chen Hui, Shen Xun and Sun Jiahong, the six continue to move forward.

Without Luo Wanquan who complained all the way, the five of them went faster. Shen Xun rode a bicycle and walked in front. The group walked for an hour, but no one stopped in tacit understanding, and they were still looking around and walking forward.

After walking for more than 20 minutes, they saw a six-story shopping mall building in front of them. At this time, there were many people entering and leaving, and they were all moving supplies.

Several people suddenly felt energetic, "Let's go there quickly," Zhang Yuanchao trotted over with his wife,

Sun Jiahong held the bow in her hand and followed closely behind them. Shen Xun rode on the gravel, and rode his bicycle directly into the shopping mall. The shopping mall is not very big, and the two floors downstairs are frozen under the ice.

The shopping mall was on the fourth floor, and several people moved separately. Shen Xun watched as Chen Cheng and Sun Jiahong took out the ropes from their backpacks, removed the iron plates of the shelves and tied them into one piece, and stacked the found materials on top of them.

They looked experienced. Shen Xun took three bags of rice and tied them to the back seat of the bicycle. He also took some snacks and put them in his backpack. There were not many things he could carry.

Most of the things in this shopping mall have been evacuated, and it is estimated that it will not take a day. The place is absolutely empty.

Many people ship their things back, and then come back to the mall to continue to pick up things.

Zhang Yuanchao and Chen Hui have rich experience in life, and Lin Xiangrui imitated them by squeezing and stacking things on the iron plate.

After working all day, several people helped carry the things downstairs, and then dragged them back on the ice.

Three bags of rice were tied to the back seat of Shen Xun's bicycle, some were put in the basket, and two bags were hung on Laifu, and the group returned the same way.

It took two and a half hours to come, and when I went back, I pulled things and didn't walk too fast. After an hour, I didn't even walk half of the distance.

Several people squatted on the side of the road to rest. Shen Xun opened the thermos and took a sip of ginger water, and then took out a pair of plush gloves made of tiger claws from his backpack. It seemed that they were taken out of the backpack, but they were actually smuggled through space.

The stiff fingers with gloves on gradually regained consciousness. Several people pulled the iron plate, sweating hard all the way, and their bodies were warm.

"Brother, please give me something to eat.

"A woman rushed out from the house on the roadside, her hands without gloves were covered with frostbite and frostbite, Shen Xun looked at her hands, probably useless. The woman showed a smile on her face, and her hands were cracked. There were traces of blood oozing from her lips, and the woman unconsciously licked it, Zhang Yuanchao's eyes were complicated for a moment.

"Stay away from my man, you still want to seduce men at any time, and you don't go out to find food if you are good at it," Chen Hui scolded as badly as she wanted.

The woman was scolded so that tears flowed from her eyes, but soon the tears were frozen on her face. She seemed to be aware of it and reached out to wipe it off, but her face was already frostbitten.

She shifted her target to Chen Cheng, but was frightened by Lin Xiangrui, she looked at Sun Jiahong again, Sun Jiahong looked away, and the woman walked to Shen Xun's side.

From the beginning to the end, only Shen Xun didn't give her a look. Shen Xun closed the lid of the thermos, and before the woman opened her mouth, she only said a word.

The woman fell into despair and knelt on the ground. She hadn't eaten for two days. Her partner said she had gone out to find food, but none of them came back.

She has been left behind.

"Run, run, get out of the way..." More than a dozen people rushed out of the rubble of the collapsed building, each of them looked terrified, and when two of them ran to them, they didn't forget to remind them, "There are monsters, run away!" ah."

Shen Xun was vigilant for a while, Zhang Yuanchao and Chen Cheng glanced at each other, pulled on the rope and ran, "Go quickly."

They didn't know what was chasing these people, but seeing their frightened expressions didn't seem to be fake, they got up in a panic and ran behind dragging their things.

Shen Xun got on his bicycle and turned to look in the direction of the gravel.