Chapter 115 Where Is The Thing?

More than a dozen pistols were aimed at Shen Xun, and Shen Xun glanced at everyone present.

The leading woman made a gesture, and the four of them stepped forward from behind, pulled out their machetes and scratched the black tent on the roof of Shen Xun's car.

"There's nothing inside," one person reported to the woman.

In the hot air, the clothes on his body were already dry and wet, wet and dry, sticking to his body.

The woman pointed at the off-road vehicle, and two shots were fired, and the people behind the vehicle shot and smashed the rear window of Shen Xun's off-road vehicle.

As if they were sure that Shen Xun was the fish on the chopping board, they didn't take Shen Xun seriously in their actions.

The flashlight shined into the car window, and the four of them looked into the car, but there was nothing inside. The man shook his head at the leading woman.

The woman stood in front of Shen Xun with two guns in her hands. The black close-fitting vest outlined the woman's good figure, and the fullness of her chest made her bow her head and not see her toes.

As they got closer, the woman was slightly startled when she saw Shen Xun's young and immature face.

"Sister Shan, there are none in the car," the man stood next to the woman and whispered.

There was no desire for a woman's figure in his eyes, but fear. After speaking, the man quickly stepped away from the woman.

Why not? They have been observing so many ores for a few days, and the person in front of them has been acting alone.

And how much ore can be pulled by an off-road vehicle, squatting at the foot of the mountain tonight is just trying to rob

Get this batch of ore.

"Where is the thing?" The woman raised the gun in her hand and pointed it at Shen Xun. With a bang, the bullet shot straight at Shen Xun's left foot.

She wanted to torture the little girl in front of her little by little.

Pushing his toes, Shen Xun jumped onto the roof of the car to avoid the bullets, looked up at the woman, and in an instant a pistol appeared in his hand, aiming at the position of the woman's hands and feet, Shen Xun fired four shots in a row.

"Hmm..." Surprised by Shen Xun's skill, the woman recovered her senses and dodged aside when the gun was fired.

"Ah," the woman dodged in time but was still shot in the thigh.

Shen Xun shot two more shots at the woman who fell on the ground, but the woman was pulled away by his companion in time to avoid it, and the bullets shot densely at the roof of the car.

Shen Xun's figure jumped off the roof of the car like a ghost, and ran towards the right at an extremely fast speed. He had been running on the treadmill with a hundred kilograms of iron straps tied to it.

This was the first time Shen Xun ran outside like this, the trees beside him turned into afterimages, and he aimed his pistol at the three people in front of him.

"It's so fast, how could it be so fast?" Is this the speed that humans can achieve.

These people's skills are at best better than ordinary people, and they have not received professional training. No one can catch Shen Xun's figure in the dark night.

The three of them only saw a black shadow approaching quickly, and the guns in their hands were fired indiscriminately in the direction that the black shadow was approaching, and the bullets flew one after another.

Shen Xun didn't even wipe the corner of his clothes.

"Ah...", the three of them were shot and fell to the ground.

"She's there, shoot quickly," the fallen companion let several people see Shen Xun's position clearly.

"Laifu," Shen Xun yelled towards the forest, hiding behind the car, the dense bullets were shot on the modified car body and made a tinkling sound.

"Roar," Lai Fu let out a high-pitched roar from his throat, and his figure quickly flew behind them, biting them and cutting them off at the waist.

After succeeding, Fu spit out the upper bodies of the two people and left quickly. The unsupported two people's internal organs spilled all over the floor.

"Alienated beast, it's an alienated beast," that huge body was bigger than all the alienated beasts they saw in the base.

There were more than a dozen people, now there were only ten people left, and the half-body companions on the ground seemed to be still alive, moaning in pain.

"Sister Shan...killed...me," the man said intermittently.

Enduring the pain, the woman raised the gun in her hand and gave the two of them a good time.

There was a rustling sound all around, and everyone looked at the huge vines rising from the ground in horror, and the vines covered the sky and the sun and enveloped several people.

"What is this..." The vines grew wildly, covering the heads of several people until the last ray of light was closed.

Several people clenched the guns in their hands and flashlights, "Shan... Sister Shan, what should I do?"