Chapter 124 Change To A Dagger For Self-Defense

The alienated mosquito flapped its wings in mid-air, with blood still sticking to its long mouthparts.

The buzzing sound approached, and the alienated mosquitoes pressed towards the small house where Shen Xun and Lai Fu lived.

Laifu bit the corner of Shen Xun's clothes and dragged him into the house, "Oh~," it wanted Shen Xun to find a place to hide as soon as it did.

"Looking for death," Shen Xun raised his hand and took some of the alienated mosquitoes nearby into the space. With a slight movement of his thoughts, all the mosquitoes in the space were cut into two, and he lost his breath instantly.

The group attack of alienated mosquitoes is really not suitable for Laifu to improve his strength. With so many alienated mosquitoes, Laifu may be sucked into an ideal figure in less than ten minutes.

The companion disappeared instantly in front of his eyes, the alienated mosquito hesitated and did not dare to step forward, and the buzzing sound hovered above his head, which was dull and depressing.

Taking out the round table from the space, Shen Xun stood up a little higher, raised his hand and took another piece of alienated mosquitoes into the space.

For a while, the remaining alienated mosquitoes did not dare to approach Shen Xun, and they fluttered their wings and flew higher.

The buzzing sound became much quieter, and Shen Xun continued to lower his head and get busy. After loading all the things into the car, Shen Xun rode Laifu out of the thorny forest.

The flesh and blood of Laifu was a great tonic for them, so there was no reason to give up, and the alienated mosquito followed behind Shen Xun leisurely.

Shen Xun raised his hand and threw the mosquitoes he killed earlier out of the space. The scent of flesh and blood instantly attracted them, and they flapped their wings and landed in front of their companion's corpse.

Opening its needle-like mouthparts, Gulu sucked in the blood flowing on the ground, sucking in even the flesh and blood, making a gurgling sound of eating.

Shen Xun sprinkled mosquito meat in several places before getting rid of them.

out

After leaving the forest and walking up the trail, Shen Xun took out the truck and drove up the mountain, "Don't run too far," Shen Xun shouted towards the direction where Lai Fu left. Now that she changed the exchange point, no one came up the mountain again. Shen Xun drove the truck up to the middle of the mountain, and the little boy was already waiting there.

"Sister, you're here," Shen Xun jumped out of the car, and the little boy happily walked over.

Shen Xun looked up at the man behind the little boy, "Sister, this is my father."

The man had a broken leg and was leaning on a polished branch under his arm. Shen Xun looked away.

"Your things are in the back." Shen Xun took out the little boy's food, half a bag of rice, two bags of sweet potatoes and first-generation potatoes, and half a bag of wheat.

These things are not too small, and you can eat them for three months if you save them.

The man was leaning on crutches, looking at the grain on the ground with tears in his eyes, the little boy ran into the bushes and pulled it, and finally came over on a pedal tricycle.

The man put his hands on the side and lifted the things on the ground into the car, "Dad, let me do it," the little boy took the potato bag from the man's hand and carried it onto the tricycle.

Shen Xun opened the car door and got in. The truck turned around and stopped in place. After a while, the window was knocked, and Shen Xun rolled down the window.

A dagger was handed out, and the little boy reached out to take it excitedly. He pulled off his clothes and stuffed them into his belt. The clothes were put down to cover them instantly, and the man couldn't see clearly what the two of them were doing.

It was originally a whole bag of rice and wheat, but the little boy exchanged half of the bag for a dagger.

Shen Xun rolled up the car window, and the air conditioner in the car was blown out in just a moment, and a burst of hot air

around.

"Sister, I have a friend who also discovered the mine. He asked me to ask you, do you accept it?"

Shen Xun looked at him with a pair of eyes and didn't speak.

Being stared at by Shen Xun like this on the little boy, he didn't even dare to breathe, so Shen Xun chuckled, "Bring him to see me tonight." The little boy breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay."

Starting the car down the mountain, Shen Xun drove to the exchange point on the side of the road, and a long queue had already formed.

"I'm coming".

Shen Xun stopped the car and exchanged it for everyone in an orderly manner. The number of people who came to exchange has increased a lot recently, especially those who drive.

It seems that this exchange point can develop in the long run.

After working until midnight, Shen Xun started to pack his things, and the little boy came over with a woman.

The woman wore a gray tank top and her long hair was tied up.

"Sister, this is my friend," Shen Xun looked up, and bent down to lift the weighing device onto the car.

With just one glance, Shen Xun could see that the woman in front of him was not simple, and even her standing posture was inadvertently full of energy, unlike those people she saw just now, who were lifeless and sick.

This kind of aura has only been seen by Shen Xun from the military. Many of their daily training habits are subconscious. Could this woman be from the military?

The woman is also looking at Shen Xun carefully, that immature face looks harmless to humans and animals.

The two stood aside until Shen Xun finished packing up, the woman cut straight to the point, and Shen Xun drove her to see the mine.

The little boy stood at the intersection and looked at the truck going away.

"Just ahead," the woman called out to Shen Xun in time, and the two got out of the car, with Shen Xun walking behind the woman.