Chapter 45: A Specially Edible Pig

After the water level receded, the rescue team should be here soon, and it would not be too late to separate from them, but during this period, she had to learn how to cook.

It won't be complicated, but it's easy to know, otherwise you have gold and silver, but you often feel that you don't know where to start.

After obtaining Shen Xun's consent, Chen Cheng merged the two sofas together, more than enough to sleep three people. Near the balcony, Shen Xun found a rope and two iron hooks, and Chen Cheng simply made a curtain.

The water boiled, Shen Xun took a shower, lay on the bed and was about to go to bed, when the iron door rang, and someone knocked on the door.

When Shen Xun opened the door, he saw Chen Cheng standing in front of the door with a nervous expression on his face. After so many nights of life and death, Chen Cheng seemed to have rediscovered the world.

Seeing Shen Xun come out, Chen Cheng also relaxed a little, "Open the door," Shen Xun said in a calm tone, and ordered Chen Cheng to open the door.

Through the small window, the person outside the door was holding a flashlight. It was Yu Jianguo, an old acquaintance. Chen Cheng looked at Shen Xun, and Shen Xun nodded. Chen Cheng opened the door, but did not let Yu Jianguo in.

"Are you all right? I heard that something happened in Building F. I came to see you." Behind Yu Jianguo was Sun Jiahong. They saw the tragedy on the 17th and 18th floors, and they didn't mind the bloodshed Pass.

"We're fine, Chen Cheng is very powerful, he took care of those people," Chen Cheng was also unable to speak, and could only stand aside and watch Shen Xun fu.

Some of the materials in Building F were taken away by the people in Building E, and Chen Cheng's materials were gone, but their boss died here, and now those people are scattered.

Yu Jianguo asked the two if they wanted to go out together to find supplies tomorrow, but Shen Xun refused, saying that they hadn't finished eating last time.

Chen Cheng nodded and agreed to come down, leaving at six o'clock tomorrow morning, Yu Jianguo and Sun Jiahong

After leaving, Chen Cheng closed the door, Shen Xun turned on the electric blanket to a low temperature, and slept comfortably. Chen Cheng was lying on the sofa, holding Lin Xiangrui in his arms. This was the first time his legs had been stretched out since the torrential rain for a month, and it was also the first time that the cold floor was no longer under his body.

He was woken up by Laifu licking him in the morning. Shen Xun hugged Laifu and kissed him twice. The changes in Laifu had stopped, and he didn't fall into a deep sleep recently.

He grew bigger and bigger, prepared breakfast for Laifu, Shen Xun opened the door after washing up, Lin Xiangrui sat on the sofa and read a book.

Seeing that Shen Xun got up, Lin Xiangrui closed the book a little embarrassed, "I saw it was on the table and picked it up to have a look."

Chen Cheng should have gone out to look for supplies, but it's been a long time since there were two more people in the room, "Read it if you want," it's just a book.

Shen Xun opened the room of the small vegetable garden and gave birth to all the vegetables in the vegetable garden, so that Lin Xiangrui would not be suspicious.

Lin Xiangrui didn't dare to mess with the things in the room after waking up. Although Shen Xun smiled every time, she was actually colder than anyone else in her heart. He would not risk his life to try Shen Xun's temper.

When Shen Xun came out of the small vegetable garden room, Lin Xiangrui asked her with a smile what she wanted for breakfast. Shen Xun opened the door of the small vegetable garden and let Lin Xiangrui go in to have a look.

Lin Xiangrui looked at the vegetables in the room, and opened his eyes wide. A flash of Shen Xun's killing methods last night flashed across his mind, but he couldn't imagine Shen Xun digging the soil to grow vegetables.

"I want to eat fried rice with green vegetables. You can make it according to your needs. The refrigerator is in the kitchen. There is gas and a stove." Shen Xun wanted to follow Lin Xiangrui to see what he did.

Lin Xiangrui opened the refrigerator, and was shocked again. The double-door refrigerator, on the refrigerator,

The layer is full of snacks, drinks, mineral water, egg noodles and a few apples.

The lower tier holds frozen pork, beef, chicken, and ribs. The black box behind the refrigerator must be a storage box, I didn't expect Shen Xun to even have this thing.

Lin Xiangrui was shocked by everything in front of him, and once again refreshed his understanding of Shen Xun, she is really powerful.

He took out eggs and sausages from the refrigerator, and went to the vegetable garden to pick a few vegetables. Shen Xun watched his actions, and was much more careful than himself. If they were picked by her, she would pick up the scissors and snap them.

The rice on the stove was also cooked, Shen Xun smelled the sweet smell of rice in the air, and he was already hungry, and Laifu kept turning around there, smelling the smell of sausages.

Shen Xun removed a ham sausage with meat, Lin Xiangrui rolled his eyes aside, compared to what he saw two nights ago, it has grown a lot.

With white fur, it looks like a cat but is not a cat.

"What's its name?" Lin Xiangrui squatted down and looked at Laifu, Shen Xun tore open the ham sausage and gave it to Laifu.

"It's called Laifu, it's a younger brother," Shen Xun reached out and stroked Laifu's ear.

"Is Laifu a dog? I don't think I've seen this breed before." Lin Xiangrui lit the gas and heated a pan with oil.

Shen Xun hugged Fu's forelegs, Lai Fu climbed onto Shen Xun's shoulders, put it in his hat, and looked at Lin Xiangrui with his head exposed.

"It's not a dog, it's...a particularly edible pig," Lai Fu couldn't understand what Shen Xun was saying, but kept pushing his head against the back of Shen Xun's head.

Seeing that Shen Xun was unwilling to say more, Lin Xiangrui happily concentrated on cooking. Shen Xun looked at the side dishes prepared on the cutting board, including sausages, eggs, green onions, and diced vegetables.