Chapter 7

With a trace of mental strength to control the seawater in the corner, Shen Xun lay on the assault boat a little bit exhausted.

Stomach growled, Shen Xun took out food from the space, and drove back in the assault boat after eating. When he left, he bought five assault boats and three private submarines, and sent them to the warehouse behind.

Driving the truck on the way back, Shen Xun looked at the time, it was six o'clock.

Parking the truck outside the villa, Shen Xun took out the small eDonkey and drove into the villa. There were already several cars bought at the 4s shop today parked in front of the gate.

Drive the car into the underground garage, and load it into the space. After finishing the work, Shen Xun breathed a sigh of relief, took a shower and lay on the bed, set the alarm clock for three o'clock in the evening, and Shen Xun fell into a deep sleep.

If there is not enough sleep, the body will fall into extreme fatigue, which will affect her next actions.

At three o'clock in the evening, the alarm clock rang, and Shen Xun got up from the bed numbly, put on a man's coat, a mask, a peaked cap, and hiking boots to cover up his whole body.

Come outside the villa and drive a truck to the wholesale market in the city center.

In the middle of the night, except for the barbecue stalls that were still open, many shops were closed. Shen Xun stopped the car and ordered nearly two hundred barbecue skewers at each barbecue stall. After paying, he said he would come and pick them up later.

The wholesale market was even quieter. Shen Xun drove the truck in. As expected, no one was watching the warehouse. Shen Xun took out the key and opened the warehouse door. After entering with a bowed body, he quickly closed the door.

Pretending to count the goods, he was actually observing whether there was surveillance. He checked the four corners and the top of his head inside and out. After confirming that no one was not under surveillance, Shen Xun's thoughts moved slightly, and the things in the warehouse had been placed in the warehouse. In the second floor space.

crowded warehouse moment

After being emptied, Shen Xun opened the door and walked out, using the navigation to search for nearby mountain villages with few people. On the way back, the barbecue was finished. Shen Xun got out of the car and put all the things in the car, and then put them into the space.

Back at the villa, Shen Xun turned on his mobile phone, it was the weather warning message of City E, and a short message from his aunt.

"Xunxun, your cousin Shen Hui was admitted to the best business school in City D, and tomorrow I will make a lot of delicious food at home, including your favorite food. You don't take good care of yourself by yourself, so take time to come to your uncle's house tomorrow to get together ."

It's only been a day since Shen Xun turned off the phone. They haven't found out that she has sold the shares yet. If they find out that Shen's Technology has changed hands, they don't know if they will care about her so much.

What's the use of guarding so much money? After the end of the world, it's just a piece of waste paper. You don't want to spend it if you want to.

The sun was slowly rising. Shen Xun stood by the window, looked at it for two minutes and then turned on the phone to check the logistics. In her plan, she could only stay in e-city for ten days, at most twelve days.

Swiping through the logistics news one by one, it is estimated that they will arrive at noon or afternoon today, and the goods will be delivered to the door. Shen Xun opened the takeaway, ordered ten portions each from the nearby breakfast shops, and then began to check where there are shops selling mobile phones nearby.

About twenty minutes later, the doorbell outside the villa rang, Shen Xun put on his coat, and the two takeaway boys were carrying four takeaways, all of which were heavy.

"Thank you," Shen Xun took the takeaway, and waited for a while. After all the takeaway was ready, he took it into the villa and put it into the space.

After breakfast, Shen Xun drove the truck to the mobile phone store. She didn't ask how good the performance of the mobile phone was, she just needed to save some videos that needed to be used, such as how to grow vegetables

, how to cook.

She has never been in the kitchen, and Aunt Xu usually calls her when it is ready.

I bought more than 20 mobile phones with various functions, and tablets, which add up to more than 200. I took out the sticky notes and pasted them on the back of the phones. After returning home, everything downloaded by each mobile phone was on the sticky notes. mark. This makes it easy to find without confusion.

Putting the mobile phone into the space, Shen Xun drove the truck to the home cooking hall.

Buzzing, the phone vibrated, Shen Xun looked at the words Boss Zhang on the screen, and pressed to answer, "Hello."

"Miss Shen, everything has already been put into the warehouse. The meat is put in the freezer at the back of the warehouse. Why don't I install a monitor for you. You have a lot of things, and no one is usually watching."

Shen Xun knew that the other party was also kind, but after accepting it tonight, it might not be needed anymore.

"It's okay, don't worry, I've been here recently, and the things that were put in the warehouse before have been sent away last night."

"Oh good, Ms. Shen, all these things have been delivered, and when will the final payment be settled?" Several people slowed down their breathing, wanting to hear what Shen Xun had to say.

"Get them all here. I'll pay the final payment at two o'clock." It turned out that it was for the final payment. After hanging up the phone, Shen Xun threw the phone on the passenger side and accelerated the car.

When they came outside the restaurant, with the help of the clerk, Shen Xun carried the food into the rear compartment together, and put it into the space after the people left.

After several restaurants were closed, Shen Xun drove the truck to the wholesale market. It was Boss Zhang's store. Everyone was already waiting for her.

Shen Xun held a calculator and a bank card at hand, and swiped the card to settle the payment.

"Boss Zhang, do you know where the best ranch in e-city is?" Shen Xun wanted to raise animals in the space.