Chapter 178 In The End Times, Women Have Difficult Lives

Putting on his backpack, Shen Xun followed the survivors and got out of the car, a wave of heat rushed towards his face.

Shen Xun looked towards the road ahead, and saw a collapsed building leaning to block the road.

"You...you...you...all of you, come over here with me," the military man shouted with a loudspeaker.

In the crowd, the few people whose names were called walked out of the team. They were tall and looked very powerful.

A soldier stood in front, assigning tasks to the survivors. When it was Shen Xun's turn, the man couldn't help but take a second look.

Young and slender arms and legs, how many things can be lifted, "You guys, go over there," after two glances, he came to a conclusion.

Shen Xun followed the six women and walked in the direction he arranged. They didn't know each other, and they didn't want to communicate with each other much after the end of the world.

Walking behind a few people, Shen Xun looked relaxed and contented, secretly stuffed a piece of ice into his mouth, and Shen Xun slowly sipped it.

Under the scorching sun, the survivors were busy back and forth, and the bucket trucks full of construction rubble were pushed to the side of the road and dumped by the survivors.

Before I could wipe off the sweat on my face, the next car was already full.

"How can you pretend to be so fast, brother, slow down, take a break, my old life is almost gone."

The man pushed the bucket cart over, straightened up and looked at another bucket cart that was already full, with a tired look on his face.

In addition to the busy survivors, more than a dozen sunshade tents were set up on the open space, and various teams that Shen Xun could not name were resting in the tents.

"Why can they rest, we have to move things," the woman on the side grumbled, and Shen Xun shoveled the gravel into the bucket truck with a shovel.

"Hey, you don't know

? Those teams are the bodyguards along the way for this rescue mission, and they will only go when there is danger.

This kind of physical work is ours, they have to conserve their strength and deal with danger at any time, alas, if only I could be as good as that.”

After the woman finished speaking, she looked at the men in the sunshade tent with a look of admiration.

"Just be content, don't hurry up to work, move this pile of things early, so we can rest early, right," the woman on the side persuaded.

Those soldiers have already taken care of them as women, but seeing what other people are doing, they are quite relaxed.

The five people were chattering and discussing, Shen Xun clenched the shovel tightly with both hands, and didn't join the conversation of the few people.

But the topic of the few people was getting more and more off-topic, and they kept talking, lingering on the man under the sunshade tent over there.

"Hey, look quickly, the one over there with white hair and very fair skin is the captain of Team Silver Moon," the woman lowered her voice, and continued to work.

Chatting and working at the same time made several people motivated.

"It's really white hair. I still want to dye my hair at this time. As expected of the captain of the team," they couldn't see the appearance clearly, but they still committed nympho.

The only thing to blame is the face of the captain of the Silver Moon team, he is really too young.

"What dyed hair, I heard that he is sick, albino," the woman secretly glanced at the awning of the Silver Moon team.

But quickly looked away, a soldier walked past several people, they buried their heads lower, and no one spoke for a while.

Albinism, the same symptom as Laifu, Shen Xun turned to look at the man, wearing a pair of sunglasses on his fair face.

Intuition told her that a person under the sunglasses

His eyes were staring at the few of them at this moment, he inadvertently looked away, and Shen Xun wiped the sweat off his face.

After the soldier passed by, several people started discussing again.

"Sister, why are you so clear about his affairs," the woman who didn't say much opened her mouth, and she obviously asked a few people's inner questions.

The woman choked for a while, but she didn't plan to tell a few people, because she didn't know them well.

Seeing that she didn't want to say anything, they didn't continue to ask, "Sister, do you know what kind of woman he likes?"

Shen Xun turned his head and glanced at the woman who said this, and also saw the emotion in her eyes. In the last days, it is indeed easier to live by clinging to the strong.

"I don't know what kind of woman he likes, but it's definitely not your kind," a female voice came from behind, sarcastically, the woman blushed, and seemed ashamed.

The little thought was discovered by others and exposed on the spot. The woman buried her head even lower.

Shen Xun acted like an outsider the whole time, no one could affect her, and the shovel in his hand was about to spark sparks.

"Who are you, she just asked, why are you talking so badly?" The few people who had had a good chat just now were all standing in the united front.

"That's right, everyone is a woman, and it's not easy for women to live in the last days...".

Several people condemned the woman who appeared suddenly, Shen Xun glanced at them, and continued to work, there were two soldiers walking towards their direction from the corner of his eye.

"What are you arguing about? Since you are so energetic to argue, then you guys will follow me." Before they could explain, the two soldiers turned their heads and left.

Originally, many survivors were dissatisfied with the arrangement of these women.