Chapter 84 How Can You Blame Me

The keyhole was somewhat deformed, but fortunately the key still worked, Shen Xun opened the door and went in, and found the wire from the space.

The electric wires were connected to the solar panels. Shen Xun tied the electric wires to the iron gates, and the two iron gates were tied with electric wires to form a power grid.

The electric voltage is so high that it can electrocute people, and it can also stun people if it cannot be electrocuted. There is no need to install this thing, but this iron door cannot withstand three times of prying.

She couldn't guarantee that she would be there all the time, and tied the wire just in case.

After everything was done, Shen Xun turned on the switch. After the power grid was energized, there was a sizzling sound, and Shen Xun took a chick out of the space.

The chicken fell to the ground instantly when it came into contact with the power grid, and there was a slight burnt smell. Shen Xun took the chicken into the space.

Laifu lay on his stomach in the living room and watched Shen Xun busy, until the chicken fell to the ground, Laifu unconsciously took two steps back, and the master was messing with the plane again.

Shen Xun took out another chicken and showed it to Laifu again, "You can't get close to this door from now on, you know."

Laifu nodded fiercely. Its IQ is not high, but it still has eyesight.

Turning on the heater, taking out the stove, Shen Xun put on the barbecue grill, said he wanted to make barbecue for Laifu, and he did it right away when he came back.

It carried itself so far yesterday and today, so it needs to be rewarded.

Laifu doesn't eat chili, so Shen Xun divides the barbecue into two stoves, one for himself and one for Laifu.

Laifu held his own pot and placed it at Shen Xun's feet, and Shen Xun put it in directly after it was baked.

The temperature is very low. Even if there are several stoves burning in the room, the barbecue will cool down in less than two minutes after it is exposed to the cold air.

Laifu tongue

A roll of barbecue came into his mouth, Shen Xun took a few fruits to relieve his boredom, and made himself a cup of milk tea. ...

Sun Jialong stared blankly at the corpse on the ground, the tiger's mouth was still in pain, and Sun Jiahong just went crazy and grabbed the bread in his hand.

He grabbed the snowflakes on the ground and put them in his mouth. The temperature melted the snowflakes little by little, turning them into snow water, and swallowed the hardened bread.

Shen Xun had already left.

Her throat was still sore. Sun Jiahong looked at her mother's body on the ground with a smile on her face. She didn't expect this woman to call herself to save her before she died.

It's really ironic, didn't she also cry and ask her to save herself last night, but in the end, it was her own mother who sent her to hell with her own hands.

Just to let Sun Jialong eat something, Sun Jialong is her child, then she is not Sun Jiahong, why, she hasn't eaten for a long time.

After the rainstorm, she has been obediently going out to find supplies, food and clothing, which one they use is not something she has worked hard to find outside.

Sun Jiahong looked at the younger brother with hatred in his eyes, "I'm going to kill you."

Sun Jiahong threw herself on Sun Jialong, pinching his neck with both hands, "Go to hell, I have treated you so well, why do you treat me like this?"

Why.

But Sun Jiahong has been hungry and full for a long time, and she was tortured last night, how can her state be compared with Sun Jialong's.

Sun Jialong looked at his sister in horror, he was almost out of breath, bent his knees against Sun Jiahong, and kicked her out.

Picking up a brick from the flower bed, Sun Jialong threw it hard at Sun Jiahong. Sun Jiahong covered her head with both hands, and the brick hit her arms and body.

"Mom did these things, how can you blame me, since you want to kill me, then I will kill you now." Sun Jiahong only felt pain when the brick fell on her body, "Dad, if you That's fine, Jiahong really misses you."

Sun Jialong didn't hear what she was muttering, but Sun Jialong thought his sister was scolding him, so he hit harder.

Bang, Sun Jialong fell to the ground.

"Jiahong, are you okay, Jiahong, Jiahong?" Sun Jiahong felt the voice sound familiar for a while, and looked up.

It's Chen Cheng and Lin Xiangrui.

Lin Xiangrui helped Sun Jiahong up. There was no head injury, but the injuries were all on the body.

Taking Sun Jiahong with them, the three of them sat silently at the window on the second floor of Building B, "We're going to find something to eat, are you going?" Lin Xiangrui still asked.

Their things were all robbed last night, and now they want to go out to find something to eat before it gets dark.

Enduring the pain in her body, Sun Jiahong left with the two of them. When passing by Sun Jialong, Sun Jiahong ignored him.

Sun Jialong was knocked unconscious to the ground. If he couldn't wake up after half an hour, he would be frozen to death.

Lin Xiangrui didn't know what happened between the two siblings, and the three of them left the Tianfu community in silence.

...

The sky was getting dark, Shen Xun's hands were cramping, and Laifu's stomach was bulging, he had eaten enough today.

Lying on the sofa, Shen Xun moved his wrists. For two full hours, this was all technical work.

With the smell of barbecue all over his body, Shen Xun boiled hot water, put the basin in the room, and took a bath.

Laifu lay in the living room and fell asleep long ago. This was the happiest day he felt.

Lying on the bed, Shen Xun sank into the space consciously, found a tin bucket and squeezed half a bucket of milk.