Chapter 53: What The Hell, Walking The Dog

The two of them were obviously too hungry, and they spent the whole day looking for and moving supplies.

"Oh, it's so chaotic outside now. I thought it would be better when the water receded, but it's even more chaotic," Lin Xiangrui sighed, and it was the first time he went out since the rainstorm for a long time.

Shen Xun said yes and nodded in agreement, but the chopsticks in his hand were fighting for meat with Chen Cheng. Lin Xiangrui's cooking skills are really good, especially this stir-fried squid.

Shen Xun took advantage of the time Chen Cheng didn't pick it up, and quickly pulled it into the bowl, "Yes, yes, it's so chaotic outside now, be careful."

Lin Xiangrui looked up at the window with emotion, and Chen Cheng picked up the plate and poured it into the bowl, "Lin Xiangrui, look at him," the villain Shen Xun complained first.

Lin Xiangrui looked at the plate in Chen Cheng's hand, "Ah Cheng, how can everyone eat like this?" In fact, half of the plate went into Shen Xun's stomach.

Chen Cheng couldn't speak, so he had to put down the plate. Shen Xun took the opportunity to pick two more chopsticks into the bowl, and burped.

After it was completely dark, Yu Jianguo came. He climbed up to the 22nd floor at his age, and he was exhausted.

It happened that several people were there, "Sun Jiahong and Lao Huang's injuries are already healed. We talked about going out to find supplies tomorrow, and I called you together, so that everyone can take care of them."

When Lin Xiangrui heard that he was injured last time, which Chen Cheng didn't tell him, he squinted at Chen Cheng. After going out today, he knew how chaotic it was outside.

It would be better if more people could find supplies together.

He agreed that Chen Cheng had no objection, Yu Jianguo looked at Shen Xun, "I won't be with you anymore, I want to walk the dog," Shen Xun got up and said goodbye to Yu Jianguo.

Yu Jianguo: What the hell, walk the dog.

Wait for Shen Xun to enter the house

It was only later that Lin Xiangrui told Yu Jianguo that Shen Xun had a pet, but he didn't know if it was a dog.

Yu Jianguo was stunned, what time is it now, he can't get enough to eat, and he still wants to take his pet for a walk.

Shen Xun took out the burning stove in the space to heat water, and plugged in the electric blanket. Now that Lin Xiangrui and the others are not here, the solar energy can be turned on tomorrow, and the heating will be happy.

Laifu had already finished eating, Shen Xun watched it take a mouthful of pieces of meat, "Come here," Shen Xun pressed it to brush its teeth, and let it go after confirming that it was tasteless.

After all, she always loves to hug Laifu when she has nothing to do, and there is no pressure in her heart when she kisses cleanly.

The water on the stove was already boiling hot, Shen Xun took a shower with rainwater, and lay comfortably on the big bed.

Consciousness sank into the space, Shen Xun looked at the quiet rabbit, the reserve food was about to be born, and fed it a few tender cabbages, Shen Xun picked some fruits, started picking eggs every day, and many chicks hatched again up.

After exiting the space, Shen Xun took out the fruit. He couldn't eat too much at night, picked up the book and read for a while, his eyes were a little sore, and Shen Xun lay down under the blanket and fell asleep.

After getting up in the morning, Shen Xun was still washing up, and Lin Xiangrui called her outside the door to eat. The two of them got up so early today, and they were going out to find supplies.

After Shen Xun washed up and came out, Chen Cheng was already sitting at the table to eat, simple fried rice with ham sausage, leftover vegetables from yesterday, and the chili sauce they both found.

Shen Xun ate two big bowls.

A lanyard was pulled in the compartment, and several cotton-padded clothes were hung on it. The stove was burning vigorously. It seemed that the two of them were looking for clothes yesterday, and they could still wear them after drying.

Shen Xun went back to his room to change clothes and shoes, although Laifu

Although he didn't eat it, his mouth was covered with minced meat, but it was full of blood, Shen Xun held it and washed his mouth again.

Just as they were going out, Lin Xiangrui looked at Laifu, "Shen Xun, what did you feed it, it grows so fast."

Yes, this time it found that Laifu was bigger, more than two circles bigger than what it saw before, Shen Xun looked down at Laifu, it was still the same padded jacket from yesterday, but it seemed to have become more fleshy.

"You're growing your body, it's normal to grow faster," Shen Xun said haha, Lai Fu is really bigger than yesterday.

The three of them went downstairs together. Shen Xun found the bicycle hidden yesterday in the small room on the third floor, and took the bicycle downstairs.

"Shen Xun, you are too good, you even found this thing," Lin Xiangrui looked at the bicycle, now who walks on the ice, Shen Xun actually drives a bicycle.

"Lucky yesterday, I found it when I was shopping in a shopping mall." Yu Jianguo and his party were walking in the distance, and Shen Xun got on his bicycle, "Laifu, let's go."

Laifu sprawled and ran behind the bicycle, "She really went for a walk with the dog," Sun Jiahong looked at the backs of one big and one small going away. She couldn't believe it after hearing what Yu Jianguo said yesterday.

"It's so chaotic now, she won't be in danger alone," Zhang Yuanchao said, but he still remembered the group of people they met before, and they ran away after paying a high price.

Chen Cheng looked at the back of Shen Xun riding away on a bicycle, he felt that Zhang Yuanchao's words were really superfluous, even if they were in danger, Shen Xun would be fine.

Shen Xun refreshed his cognition again and again. When he thought that Shen Xun was already very powerful, he never thought that she could be even more powerful.