Chapter 94 Five Differential Attacks

"I'll go..." Although Shen Xun was mentally prepared, he was still shocked by the scene in front of him.

Nearly 400 spiders spit out spider silk from their lower abdomen, and the spider silk is entangled in the large web above, or hung on the human-shaped bulge.

The spider silk fell little by little, the spider fell to the ground, and its eight long legs were inserted into the ground. With sparse sounds, Shen Xun and Laifu were surrounded in the middle.

Shen Xun took a photo with a flashlight, the two-meter-long spider had six eyes, and the one-meter-long spider had four eyes.

Thousands of eyes rolled around, all of which reflected Shen Xun's shadow.

The encirclement became smaller and smaller, Shen Xun and Laifu retreated to the middle, one big and one small leaned together, and now they knew why Laifu couldn't beat them.

With the suppression of the number of these spiders, it would be nice if it could run away.

There was a sharp sound from behind the spider group, and the spiders followed like a jerk, and strands of spider silk shot towards Shen Xun and Lai Fu.

"Poisonous," Shen Xun dodged the nearby strand of spider silk, and transparent liquid could still be seen dripping from the black spider thread, and wherever it was contaminated, there was a sizzling sound.

Seeing Shen Xun dodging, the sharp voice behind the spider group became more anxious, and the overwhelming spider threads shot towards Shen Xun, and Shen Xun's expression changed slightly.

"Get down," Shen Xun pressed his palm on Lai Fu's head, there were spider threads in all directions, it was impossible to guard against.

The spider silk was about to hit the body at a distance of two meters, and in the race against time, two bottles of alcohol appeared in Shen Xun's hand with a slight movement of his mind.

I didn't expect the venom to be hidden in the spider silk, and I thought it was spit out from the mouth. It seems that the alienation of animals is indeed unique, and they are the darlings of the earth.

There was no time to open the lid, Shen Xun held two bottles of alcohol in his left hand, and took out the bottle with his right hand.

The dagger was drawn on the alcohol soft bottle. Alcohol was sprayed around Shen Xun and Laifu in an instant, and in a second, the dagger in his hand switched to a lighter.

The moment the small flame of the lighter came into contact with the alcohol, it ignited with a bang, and the lighter exploded, but the burning spider silk opened a way.

The alcohol mixed with the venom burned together, making a crackling sound. The alcohol had the effect of disinfection, and the poison was also detoxified.

But to be on the safe side, Shen Xun still took out the gas mask and put it on.

"Go there, go quickly," Shen Xun pointed to the road out, Laifu hesitated and didn't run, but bit the corner of Shen Xun's clothes, wanting to pull Shen Xun out together.

"Don't dawdle," Shen Xun kicked Laifu's ass. There were nearly 400 spiders. They were not joking. Alcohol is an indiscriminate attack.

The moment Laifu hesitated, the next wave of attacks had arrived.

Laifu was kicked away by Shen Xun for a distance of one meter, and when he saw spider threads covering the sky and covering the sky, he shot again, "Go away."

Shen Xun yelled at it, and the alcohol in his hand was ready.

Seeing that he had no chance to find his master again, Lai Fu flew past the spider group at an extremely fast speed, and rushed towards the spider boss behind him.

There was a new round of burning with a bang, and the spiders a few meters away from Shen Xun were not so lucky, and they were all stained with alcohol.

Shen Xun's gloves were also stained a lot, his hands were burning like torches, he quickly took off the gloves, and his fingertips were also stained.

He took out a rag and covered his hands before the flame went out, and Shen Xun froze when his hands came into contact with the cold air.

Dodging the spider silk, Shen Xun took out new gloves and put them on.

More than a dozen spiders soaked in alcohol screamed and rolled on the ground, trying to extinguish the flames on their bodies.

but

It didn't work, and soon a few spiders smelled burnt and smelled like meat. They seemed to be afraid of the flames just now, and they didn't approach Shen Xun for a while, but looked at the screaming companions on the ground, and retreated several meters back.

Until the smell of meat came from the burning bodies, and they got closer, several spiders could not resist the temptation brought by the smell of meat, crawled towards the corpse of their companions and began to gnaw.

If there is one, there are two. At this moment, some spiders are attacking Shen Xun, some are chasing Laifu, and some are gnawing on their companions.

With so much less pressure, Shen Xun didn't continue to burn with alcohol, and even if he wasn't paying attention, the thing would set him on fire.

Using alcohol to create a circular fire circle around it, Shen Xun stood in the center of the flame, smiling wildly on his face.

He took out two submachine guns from the space, wrapped a reloading bag around his waist, Shen Xun set up the submachine gun, and the submachine gun fired dense bullets.

The bullet hit the spider's huge lower abdomen, piercing through directly, and the wound was still covered with a stream of black mucus.

Da da da……

The spider screamed and fell to the ground, and quickly lost its breath. After a while, hundreds of them were dead, and Shen Xun quickly switched bombs to connect.

Sparks shot out from the muzzles of the two submachine guns, and there was another sharp cry from behind the spider group.

For a while, these spiders didn't attack Shen Xun anymore, and even the ones who lowered their heads to eat stopped eating, and all raised their heads and walked towards the back like a tide.

Shen Xun's heart skipped a beat, he put away his submachine gun and ran back.

Two of the three two-meter-long spiders had already been bitten to death by Laifu, and one was lying on the ground dying, with several wounds on its stomach that were dripping black liquid.