Chapter 92

Shen Xun dodged the bullet sideways, and stepped back a little bit obliquely.

The few remaining people did not hide any more, but followed closely behind the man. They wanted to overpower him, a joke, they had guns in their hands, and the other party was just one person.

The bullets were airtight, and if they went out at this time, they would definitely be blocked. Shen Xun stepped back a little, and the smoke bomb in his hand had already been thrown out.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer, Shen Xun didn't show fear, but a smile on his face. When the first person who rushed to Shen Xun met Shen Xun, he was stunned for a moment.

"Stand back, it's deceitful," the man reacted quickly, anyone who was surrounded by guns could still smile so happily, Shen Xun was the first one he saw.

The man wondered if there would be grenades around, and they backed away in a panic. He didn't want to be the first to die.

After a good time, the smoke bomb dispersed, Shen Xun raised the horizontal knife in his hand and slashed at the man's head, the horizontal knife stuck on the bones of the man's neck.

The smoke covered the sight of several people, but the noise made by Shen Xun was still heard by several people.

"Hit," the bullet shot towards Shen Xun, and Shen Xun pulled the unlucky man who had been hacked to death just now to block him, and retreated a little bit.

"Ah, there's someone behind," the man was thrown to the ground from behind in the smog, and he lost his breath before he could scream.

Hearing the sound, Shen Xun knew that it was Laifu who had circled behind him, so he took out his infrared glasses and put them on. Shen Xun could barely see the outlines of a few people with his eyes in the smoke, but it was enough.

The gunshots would reveal the location, and Shen Xun approached the two of them who were leaning together with a horizontal knife. The two were back to back, able to attack and defend.

Shen Xun took out a dagger and threw it over, hitting the man on the forehead

The man who fell on the ground raised his hand to help his partner's head, but Shen Xun chopped it off with a horizontal knife, killing two more people. The few remaining people had already collapsed mentally, and the fingertips holding the gun were white, showing how hard they were.

Dong, Dong's heartbeat sounded like thunder, and the man held the gun in his hand and fired wildly, "Die, die," stepping back a little bit.

"Ah, who the hell is shooting indiscriminately," the man yelled cursing after being hit in the arm by a stray bullet.

Laifu bit the crazy man's head with one bite, and the man lost his breath in a different place.

There were only two people left, Shen Xun skimmed behind the man, pierced his chest with a horizontal knife, and Laifu threw the other man to the ground and bit him.

The smoke bomb dissipated, and more than a dozen people were lying or leaning on them without breath. The commotion just now was too loud, and it is estimated that some people have come here by now.

Shen Xun pulled the guns on several people and put them into the space. When he got on his bicycle and was about to run, he realized that the bicycle had been blocked just now.

Shen Xun had no choice but to put it into the space, picked up the backpack on the ground, and Shen Xun took out a bicycle again, "Go quickly."

Laifu led the way, and Shen Xun followed closely behind on his bicycle.

Less than two minutes after one man and one leopard left, more than 20 well-trained soldiers rushed into the alley.

Qin Yilu gestured, and two soldiers behind him stepped forward with guns to explore the way.

The air was filled with the smell of gunfire, Qin Yilu picked up the fragments from the grenade on the ground, his face was cold.

"Captain Qin, I didn't notice, the person has already left," Damn, they are already very fast, but they are still a step slower.

"Clean them up and see if there are any other discoveries," Qin Yilu took the lead in squatting down to check these

human wounds.

"Captain Qin, look here," a soldier picked up the empty bottle of smoke bombs on the ground and handed it to Qin Yilu. "Dig out all the bullets from these people." Qin Yilu took the bottle of smoke bombs and stood up from the ground.

After receiving the order, several people began to cut their wounds to take bullets, "Qin team, these people were hacked to death directly, there were no gunshot wounds on their bodies, and these two wounds are very strange."

Qin Yilu squatted down to examine the strange corpses. Their heads were all severed, and there were signs of biting and pulling with great force on the neck.

"These were killed by alienated beasts," Qin Yilu immediately guessed.

"Captain Qin, look, this is a bullet from a sniper rifle," said the man holding a small disc with several bloody bullets on it.

"It seems that a group of people fought here just now," Qin Yilu could already think of what happened in this alley just now.

There was a sniper on the other side, two handjobs, and two knives, about five or six people, with a well-trained alienated beast.

"Qin team, the rescue team from City B is here."

Qin Yilu's complexion changed slightly, thinking about Lin Zhongyi's words to be patient for the time being, "Let's go," more than twenty people followed behind Qin Yilu, and trotted away from the alley.

...

At this time, Shen Xun, who didn't know that he had five more younger brothers for no reason, rode the bicycle happily in his heart.

With a bright smile on his face, more than 30 white guns, and a good harvest, humming in a low voice, Shen Xun followed Laifu and stopped under a shopping mall building.

"Is it here?" Shen Xun pressed the emergency brake, looked up, there was a building with more than 50 floors, and a shopping mall with 10 floors was at the bottom.