Chapter 89 I'm Not Interested In Leopard Meat

"She's not here to dig up the corpse, put down the gun quickly," the team leader put his hand on the gun.

He looked at Shen Xun's clean gloves and shoe uppers, which were in exactly the same state as those who dug up the corpses.

"My house is in the back. If I want to pass here, of course I will be here." Seeing that the man didn't mean to embarrass himself, Shen Xun put a smile on his face again.

"Let her go," the captain said first, the soldier put away his rifle, and Shen Xun walked away without looking back.

The air could smell the smell of burning and meat, Shen Xun raised his eyes and saw that several soldiers were burning those half corpses.

The atmosphere was a bit dignified. Those who exhumed the corpses were enclosed in a circle, and outside the circle were officials with rifles.

Those people who smelled the smell of burning human flesh couldn't hold it back at all, and stormed in the encirclement, but what awaited them was a bullet in the head.

During this distance, Shen Xun heard several gunshots, and these cannibals probably wouldn't survive today.

From the first bite, human flesh will be very difficult for them to quit until they die.

In special times, official people have zero tolerance for these things.

One by one, the cannibals were escorted into the building next to the street and never came out again.

But these people had no fear of death, nor did they repent and beg for mercy. They just silently looked at the direction of the burning corpses, with saliva dripping from the corners of their mouths.

The sight in front of them frightened several soldiers. These people could not be called human beings at all. They were scarier than ghosts.

Shen Xun's expression was indifferent. These soldiers were not the same group they encountered before, and the group they encountered before was obviously more tragic.

Every one of these soldiers I met today had a ruddy complexion, and it was obvious that they didn't have to worry about food and clothing.

Can currently

The two confirmed messages are that the first batch of soldiers they met had a mission, but they didn't know what the mission was.

The second group is the rescue team. Judging from their actions today, they should clean up City B next.

Official personnel have gradually infiltrated City B, and it seems that they will soon take over here, and Laifu can no longer go out alone.

If you meet an official person, you will definitely be shot on the spot.

At six o'clock in the evening, Shen Xun finally returned to Tianfu, and went in through the window on the second floor.

Taking out the reclining chair and the stove in the space, Shen Xun sat on the chair and waited for Laifu. Usually at this time, Laifu will come back soon.

As the sun went down, Lai Fu wandered back, smelling Shen Xun's breath under the window, Lai Fu wailed twice.

Shen Xun stood up and put the stove and reclining chair into the space. Laifu rolled in through the window, screaming all the time, and Shen Xun couldn't understand what it was saying.

It wasn't until Laifu pointed his butt at Shen Xun that Shen Xun saw that there were three long bloodstains on Laifu's buttocks near his lower abdomen.

The bloodstains were extremely conspicuous on the white hair.

This was the first time Shen Xun saw Laifu injured. It was usually used to being in the center of the city. When he touched the wound with his palm, Shen Xun heaved a sigh of relief, but fortunately it was not deep.

But the wound needs to be dealt with quickly, the broken skin on the outside has been frozen, the ice must be melted first, otherwise the wound is easy to fester.

Laifu wailed aggrievedly, it bit the corner of Shen Xun's clothes and was about to drag Shen Xun out.

After watching it for a long time, Shen Xun finally understood what it meant. The feeling was that he lost a fight outside, and asked her to help find a place.

"I'll go tomorrow, I'm hungry after waiting for you," Shen Xun raised his hand

She was really interested in taking Laifu into the space, what kind of alienated animal could hurt Laifu. Opening the iron door, Shen Xun took out the stove and boiled hot water first, "Don't move."

Shen Xun took out the hot dagger and scraped off the frozen flesh on Laifu's wound.

Laifu looked at the dagger in Shen Xun's hand, shaking his body like sifting chaff.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not interested in leopard meat now," Shen Xun wanted to scare it, swallowing from time to time, and it trembled even more.

Later, Laifu stopped shaking, but resigned to his fate and closed his eyes without looking at Shen Xun again.

"Okay, get up." Shen Xun applied medicinal powder to the wound, and put two stoves aside, so that the wound would not be frozen again and could recover better.

Laifu opened his eyes and saw that the master really didn't want to eat him, so he was relieved. Shen Xun didn't let him move around, but could only stay by the stove.

It was past eight o'clock in the evening after getting the wound done for it. After making dinner for Laifu, Shen Xun caught an old hen to kill and made stew for it.

Without the two of Lin Xiangrui, it would be delicious no matter what, Shen Xun gave birth to some fresh mushrooms and put them in the soup, which was delicious.

Covering the casserole and simmering for an hour, the bones were removed. I haven't eaten cooked rice for a long time. Shen Xun cooked a bowl of rice with the boneless chicken and finished it.

After washing up and lying on the bed, Shen Xun sank into the space consciously, sorting out the shelves received today, a total of more than 120 shelves.

The shortest is four meters, and the longest is more than nine meters. If it is modified, an iron plate is directly welded to the opening of the shelf frame, and then a groove is formed.

Fill the groove with soil and sprinkle the seeds directly to promote growth.