Chapter 148 Don't You All Know

The leading man made a gesture, and the six of them approached Shen Xun with the rope.

In the silent night, no one said a word, they were all moving silently.

Shen Xun glanced at the people present, all of them covered their faces and did not dare to make a sound. These people are quite experienced in actions.

One is that he is afraid that others will recognize his appearance, and the other is that he is afraid that others will recognize his voice. With this concern, it seems that he is a member of the base.

I just don't know if it is the fire base or the b city base.

The six people came forward with the rope, trying to tie Shen Xun up. Shen Xun focused his eyes on the rope, which was still made of ore.

It was almost certain that Shen Xun would not be able to break through the waves, the leading man relaxed and lowered the rifle in his hand.

A vine branch appeared in his hand, Shen Xun flicked his fingertips, and the vine branch flew into the grass on the roadside, and it rose instantly. The vine branch stretched out and entangled the nearby people.

"Ah...", several people were exclaimed by the sudden change.

Shen Xun controlled the vine branches to wrap around the necks of several people, click, click, and the entangled people didn't even have time to scream, and their necks were twisted.

"Why is there such a thing here..." The crowd panicked

, while avoiding the vine branches on the ground while shooting. The vine branch stretched out in front of Shen Xun, and Shen Xun raised his hand to hold the vine branch, and the ability was activated.

The vine branches spread out, tightly imprisoning the surroundings, forming a cage, several people were trapped in it, and Shen Xun turned off the only car light in the dark night.

The surroundings were suddenly plunged into darkness, and the vines were controlled to tie up these people, wrapping them around their necks little by little, and several people lost their breath.

Wearing night vision glasses, Shen Xun walked up to the bound person, and a black dagger appeared in his hand.

In the darkness, the man's hands and feet were bound, and his eyes could not see clearly in the dark night, even if Shen Xun was standing in front of him.

The man struggled, and the rags on his face fell off during the struggle. It was a very ordinary face, the kind that no one would notice in the crowd.

But it's just such a group of people who are active near the base, looking for those who are alone, and now they are still eyeing themselves.

Shen Xun placed the back of the knife on the man's face, the cold touch made the man panic instantly, trembling uncontrollably, "Don't kill me, don't kill me".

The man looked forward without focusing his eyes, his face was terrified, Shen Xun's dagger was slowly lowered, the blade

Arriving at the man's neck, press down a little.

Feeling the sting from his neck, the man trembled even more, and tried to move backwards, but his body was bound by vines and he couldn't move. "Ho... ho...".

The leading man cut through the vines and took out a flashlight from his pocket in the dark.

A flashlight shone in the darkness, and the light hit Shen Xun's face directly, "Ah...", the man was terrified by the scene in front of him.

The companion tied to the vine branch had long since lost his breath, blood was flowing from his neck, and the woman standing in front of him was holding a bloody dagger in her hand.

The splashed blood stained Shen Xun's whole body, and his face was covered with blood spots.

Shen Xun looked at the man. The flashlight in the man's hand shook so that Shen Xun unconsciously squinted his eyes, and raised his right index finger to slide.

A vine branch was controlled by Shen Xun to approach the man, and the man kept stepping back, "You...what the hell are you".

All the people who were tied to the vine branches saw the scene in front of them. The vine branches entangled the man's hands and feet, lifting him up and hanging him up.

Shen Xun approached the man, "Don't you all know what I am?"

The man opened his eyes wide and looked at Shen Xun, as if he had seen a ghost.