Chapter 75

It ran to the fence with its tail wagging, stretched out its paws to pick out the eggs, and one egg landed on the side of the fence, just within reach, the hen saw that it dared to pick the eggs in front of her eyes, and cut her sharp beak on Laifu's paws.

Similar to scratching an itch, it was neither painful nor itchy, Laifu swallowed the egg into his mouth in one gulp, the delicious egg burst in his mouth, and Laifu swallowed the eggshell as well.

Looking at the old hen with a pair of eyes, thinking about what to do, but eating it would inevitably lead to a severe beating. Laifu lay on his stomach and stared at the old hen by the fence.

Seeing that it has learned its lesson, Shen Xun is acceptable to take out an egg. As long as it doesn't chase chickens all over the mountain, everything is fine. After exiting the space, Shen Xun packed the ice bucket in the living room. The extreme cold is still three months away. it's over.

The ice cubes stored in the past six months are enough to deal with what happens next.

After burning hot water to wash, Shen Xun lay on the bed, his consciousness sank into the space, and started to grow vegetables. During the past six months, he made ice during the day and grew vegetables at night.

In addition to ice cubes and all kinds of vegetables, Shen Xun has stockpiled more than a dozen small mountain bags, which he would take off after giving birth, and exchange them for supplies with others when the supernatural beings walk around the streets in the future.

After harvesting the vegetables, Shen Xun fell into a deep sleep.

The wood that was stockpiled last time should have been burned out according to the time. Shen Xun is going to go out today and go to the mountain outside the city center to chop wood.

In fact, after cutting so much wood, none of it was used, and they were all piled up in the space. When she went out, she pretended to show Lin Xiangrui and the others, but in the final analysis, it was because she lived under their noses.

Shen Xun opened the iron door, and saw a few people standing in the corridor through the small window, they looked familiar, but forgot their names.

"Don't come here to ask again, I've given it to you several times before, and we almost ran out of food, so we still want to ask you," Lin Xiangrui's tone couldn't be more pleasant. But the long-term upbringing kept him from cursing loudly. Shen Xun watched the excitement and listened to the cause and effect.

"You can eat as much as the two of you can, and give us some more. The child is really starving to death. It's okay for us adults not to eat for a few days, but the child can't bear it," the man continued.

Shen Xun saw that he was really familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him for a while.

When the iron door was locked, Shen Xun went out with his backpack on his back.

The people in the corridor silenced for a while when they saw Shen Xun coming out. People living in Tianfu have known for half a year that there is a little girl in building f who raised a leopard.

It was often seen that the leopard brought meat to eat at home, and many people suggested to Shen Xun, but they were all killed by the leopard.

"Please let me go," Shen Xun looked at the people crowded in the corridor.

There were more than a dozen of them, all of them came to eat, most of them were children, but few of them were adults, and all of them were sallow and emaciated.

The two of them stood in the middle of the corridor as if they didn't hear Shen Xun's voice, and didn't move away. Shen Xun sneered, raised his hand and pushed the two away, "Please let me out."

The strength in her hands was not small, and she exercised every day, which was far beyond what the two of them could bear. Shen Xun pushed the two of them away, one left and one right, and they stuck to the wall.

"You...what are you doing, why are you pushing my child," the woman ran forward, and pulled the child up on the ground to check.

"Son, are you okay," the woman hugged

The child's face is mournful.

Shen Xun didn't have time to watch a few people acting, so he went upstairs directly. These people probably didn't come here today to ask for food, but to grab food, and it was Lin Xiangrui and the two who grabbed it. "Where are you going? You bumped into my son. If you don't make it clear today, don't even think about leaving." Although the woman was crying, her eyes were clear.

The child was even more so. Obviously, the mother and son used this kind of trick to cheat other people's materials.

Chen Cheng was obviously more straightforward than Lin Xiangrui. He couldn't speak, but he was always active. Chen Cheng beat the wall with a baseball bat in his hand, and looked at the people in the corridor with his eyes.

The person who wanted to force his way into the house just now stopped, and the woman was still crying with the child in her arms.

Shen Xun went up to the top floor and released Laifu, and as soon as Laifu got out of the space, he rushed towards Shen Xun, and Shen Xun was prepared to dodge sideways.

Laifu thought that Shen Xun was going to play a game of hiding with it, but in the next second Shen Xun slapped it directly on the forehead.

"Stop making trouble, go downstairs," when Laifu's huge head poked out of the stairwell, the crying children and women in the corridor shrank.

"Get out, I told you to get out, if you come again next time, then I'll kill you directly," Lin Xiangrui stood behind Chen Cheng, his eyes still full of horror.

What did these people want to do just now? They actually wanted to come in and grab something. He and Chen Cheng were almost out of food, and these people were still trying to rob them. If the only thing left was gone, then he and Chen Cheng still had a way out .

Didn't he help these people twice before? He didn't want to repay his kindness, but he still missed his things.

The woman was scared when she saw Laifu, and forgot to ask Shen Xun for compensation.