Chapter 105 City B Collapses

It looks like the building won't last long.

The sweat on his forehead slid over his eyelashes, Shen Xun took out a sweatband and put it on his forehead, all the sweat that oozed out was absorbed by it.

"Let's go," a woman in a plaid shirt came up from the first floor, holding a thin boy by the hand. The woman had a happy face and excitement in her eyes.

Shen Xun stood sideways, making way for the two of them.

Going down to the first floor, when Shen Xun raised his foot to step through the door, a few more people came in, "I'm sorry to give way."

The man obviously recognized Shen Xun, he froze for a moment, and then took the whole family upstairs.

It was already dark, but the full moon hanging above was reddish red, and the heat at night was not less than that during the day.

Walking out of the gate of Tianfu, the pavement on the first floor has been looted, and some people are crying and some are excited on the street.

"The damn weather has finally returned to normal. Go for a walk and go home," a couple passed by Shen Xun.

These people should have gone to the base before, but after the temperature rose sharply in the afternoon, they thought they had returned to normal, and they all came back from the base.

That's right, the temperature in City B was between 30 and 40 before. No wonder these people would cry with joy, but I believe that within two days, they would return to the base crying.

The rubber soles could be stretched in less than ten minutes when stepped on the scorching ground, Shen Xun raised his feet to look at the melted heels.

Randomly found an empty house on the side of the road. After entering the house, Shen Xun closed the door with his backhand, took out a watermelon ice from the space and put it in his mouth.

Taking off his shoes, Shen Xun took out a pair of new shoes from the space. The soles were made of labor insurance shoes, which were very resistant to high temperatures. After putting on the shoes, Shen Xun let Laifu out.

"Ouch~~," Laifu yelled as soon as he came into contact with the dry heat in the air, Shen Xun took out two pieces of ice and put it in its mouth, and Laifu swallowed it with a grunt.

After stuffing another two yuan into it, Shen Xun took Laifu out.

The sweatband was already wet with sweat, so Shen Xun put on another one. Kacha Kacha, the tall building next to him made a sound from inside, Shen Xun jumped onto Laifu's back, "Hurry up,"

Laifu ran away with Shen Xun at a high speed, and the 30-story building collapsed with a bang, pressing towards the building on the left.

It wasn't a good building material at all. After rain, freezing and exposure to the sun, it was completely tofu, and tall buildings collapsed.

The splashed dust had already blocked his sight, so Shen Xun took out the goggles and mask and put them on.

"Run, the couch is on the floor...".

"Help," the man screamed and was buried by the broken building in a second.

The collapsed building made the ground tremble. Shen Xun hugged Laifu's neck tightly until the sound of the collapse stopped, and Laifu's sharp claws on the brakes slammed into the ground.

Shen Xun looked back and saw that most of City B had collapsed.

Originally, Tianfu could last for a while, but the successive ground tremors caused the cracks to continue to expand, and even Tianfu couldn't hold on.

"Go back and have a look," Laifu led Shen Xun to run on the gravel, and returned to Tianfu Community half an hour later.

Of the six buildings in Tianfu, only building a is still in good condition, but cracks have appeared on the first and second floors.

"Ahhh... Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan, Mom is here to save you, don't be afraid..." The woman was obviously mentally disturbed, and her hands were mechanically digging at the gravel.

The flesh of his fingertips had been worn away, and he was still moving stones. The man stepped forward and hugged the woman's waist from behind, lifting her up from the ground.

"Wife, wife, look at me, look at me, wife," the man yelled in an attempt to regain the woman's reason.

Shen Xun walked to the rubble of Building F. The building fell too suddenly. There was an air-conditioning refrigerator in her room and the fitness equipment was confiscated. It was a pity.

Looks like he's going to sleep on the streets tonight.

"Mom...Dad...

..." A little boy was kneeling in front of the gravel in Building B, his thin figure kept wiping his tears. The moonlight returned to normal white, not red anymore. Wooden planks in a pile.

In the dark night, Shen Xun lit a bonfire on the ruins, and the little boy walked over first, staring at the fire with dull eyes.

Shen Xun looked at the little boy approaching and didn't say anything. After adding some firewood, he backed away. It was too hot, so just shine a light on it.

Stuffed a piece of watermelon ice into its mouth, Laifu smelled it and licked Shen Xun's palm, and Shen Xun stuffed a few more into its mouth.

The man helped his wife and walked over, looking at Shen Xun with apologetic eyes, Shen Xun didn't even lift his head after taking a look.

Pillowing on Laifu's stomach, Shen Xun closed his eyes and fell asleep.

There was a rustling sound, and in the middle of the night, people from the neighborhood gathered and sat quietly seven or eight meters away from the fire.

Shen Xun didn't go to add more firewood. Every once in a while, someone in the crowd would go to add firewood. Shen Xun half-opened his eyes and watched, people from the vicinity were still coming over in a steady stream.

No matter how many people came, no one dared to approach Shen Xun, because Laifu was always vigilant about his surroundings, and if anyone dared to get too close, Laifu would make a warning sound.

The five meters away from Shen Xun became a vacuum, and he was woken up in the morning.

Shen Xun took out the face towel from his backpack and wiped off the sweat on his face and neck. This thing is similar to a handkerchief, and it can still be used after being wrung out.

"Even if you took my things, you still want to quibble, even if someone saw you stealing it, you still don't admit it," the man said angrily.

A lot of people means a lot of things, and there are spectators all around.

"I didn't take your things at all, you are in the same group," the woman pointed at the two of them, holding the bag in her hand tightly.

"What gang, I saw you take his things," the man said honestly, and everyone obviously believed in what he said.