Chapter 65: The Rare Leisure

Following the route of meeting the alienated cat yesterday, Shen Xun planned to try his luck in the places where those people walked.

After all, where are their bodies?

Alienated animals are highly adaptable to changes in the weather. This is what Shen Xun observed from Laifu. The air was a bit colder than yesterday, but Laifu's movements were not affected at all.

No wonder those scientists crazily experimented with animals and obtained genes from them to strengthen humans.

No one followed, Shen Xun pedaled fast, and returned to yesterday's battlefield in half an hour. Shen Xun looked at the few empty skeletons left on the road, and the other bodies were gone.

Shen Xun rode his bicycle to the alley where the last person was killed yesterday. That person ran very fast, and if it wasn't for Laifu, Shen Xun might not be able to catch up.

The alley was empty, and the corpses on the ground also disappeared. Shen Xun thought, it's not yet the point of cannibalism, the disappearance of the corpses may be related to alienated animals, but I don't know what kind of animals it is.

Back to the gravel field where the alienated cat appeared yesterday, Shen Xun rode his bicycle and walked over.

Behind the gravel road is a commercial street, but many buildings have collapsed. Laifu jumped on the collapsed gravel and jumped over it flexibly.

After searching the entire open space, Shen Xun confirmed that nothing could be found, "Laifu, let's go."

Since he couldn't find it, Shen Xun didn't want to waste time on it anymore.

What's more, the weather outside is really cold. Shen Xun rubbed his hands that were about to become stiff, and the exposed skin of his eyes already felt tingling.

Back on the same road, I met two groups of people looking for firewood on the road. They were covered from head to toe, and some were kneeling on the side of the road and calling for help.

Yes, Shen Xun was flying like lightning, he just wanted to go back quickly. After an hour and a half, when he finally came back, Shen Xun hid his bicycle and went upstairs.

Now the remaining people in building f plus Shen Xun and Lin Xiangrui, there are only about ten households. When they went up to the ninth floor, Shen Xun met Chen Cheng.

The two of them found some wooden furniture in other rooms in Building F, and they were dismantling it and moving it up.

"Will you play boxing later?" Shen Xun asked when he was about to go upstairs. He hadn't exercised for more than ten days. Recently, he went out every day, except for the initial gains.

Chen Cheng nodded.

"Hey, I'm back so soon," Lin Xiangrui dragged the wood in the corridor. Shen Xun went to walk the dog before, but he only came back after dark.

"It's too cold, I don't want to go out recently," Shen Xun thought for a while, Laifu is also attractive to those alienated animals.

Instead of going out and looking for it, it's better to let them come to the door by themselves, and it's really cold.

The heating in the house was always on, Shen Xun turned on the floor heating, put out the two stoves, and sat on the recliner to rest.

When it was almost time to rest, Shen Xun took out an iron block and tied it on, and began to train with weights. First, he ran, and Lai Fu ran with him. After running for more than half an hour, the warm-up was over.

When Shen Xun was going to change equipment to practice, there was a knock on the door, it was Chen Cheng.

Shen Xun opened the door. Chen Cheng was wearing sportswear inside and long padded jacket outside. Standing behind him was a reluctant Lin Xiangrui.

He wanted Lin Xiangrui to exercise together to enhance his physical fitness, and Shen Xun had no objections.

Chen Cheng was Shen Xun's boxing partner. After training, Shen Xun punched sandbags alone. Lin Xiangrui was as tired as a dead dog on the treadmill, but Chen Cheng supervised the whole process.

There was no chance to be lazy.

No one spoke for the whole afternoon, and the three of them were sweating profusely from the training. Shen Xun took off his boxing gloves, his body was light, and it seemed that he was going to add a little more weight. Lin Xiangrui was carried out by Chen Cheng, and he couldn't move at all.

After sending the two away, Shen Xun boiled water on the fire, ready to enjoy the rare leisure time.

Wiping off the sticky sweat off his body, Shen Xun lay on the recliner in his coral fleece pajamas, his consciousness sinking into the space. Recently, two piggies were pregnant with cubs.

Shen Xun took more care of them. The watery cabbage never stopped, and he would look at them every day before going to bed.

If this is born, there will be more than thirty piglets, crispy roast suckling pig, pork belly, and favorite ribs, Shen Xun's mouth is watering just thinking about it.

The rabbits had already given birth, and Shen Xun took a look at the six little rabbits that hadn't opened their eyes yet, and put several carrots, apples and bananas on the mother rabbit.

Last time I found that it likes to eat these two fruits.

The little lamb ran all over the mountain, eating wherever he went, and spawned the pasture on the mountain. Shen Xun picked a lot of fruits from the fruit trees.

The batch of fruit that was spawned before is almost finished.

Lifting the small round table out, Shen Xun took out spicy rabbit meat and barbecue from the space, and the fresh skewers were still steaming like freshly grilled ones.

After cutting up the fruit and making a fruit bowl, Shen Xun started to read, which was an encyclopedia of animals. Now the animals are basically alienated, and there will be plants in the future.

As the sky gradually darkened, Chen Cheng knocked on Shen Xun's door and asked her what she wanted to eat. Shen Xun touched his full stomach and said that he had eaten too many snacks, so he asked Lin Xiangrui not to cook her meals at night.