Chapter 108 Digging The Foundation

The tree trunk funny followed behind Shen Xun, "You stick here," Shen Xun pointed to the center of the open space.

Ten minutes away, the originally tender green roots were shriveled by the scorching sun, and even the leaves began to turn yellow. It was dying.

"It's really fragile." Shen Xun took a shovel and dug a hole on the ground, indicating that it was stuck in it, and its roots stuck into the hole.

When it was completely plunged into the ground, Shen Xun put his palm on the trunk to stimulate the birth, and the tree that was originally six or seven meters high instantly rose to more than twelve meters.

The leaves are more lush, and the green leaves block the scorching sun.

Shen Xun withdrew his hand, it was already dark, he took out the air cushion tent and put it under the tree, Shen Xun lit the kerosene lamp and hung it on the top of the tent.

This tree is in the alienation period, and has not yet started eating, so it is not vicious. If you encounter it in a month, it will take a little effort.

He took out two ice cubes and the air-conditioning fan from the space, plugged in the battery box, and squatted at the outlet of the air-conditioning fan to blow on it, "It's comfortable."

Laifu couldn't get into the air cushion tent, so his huge head could only lean against the door to catch the cool wind. Shen Xun took out an air-conditioning fan and filled it with ice cubes, and placed it by the door to point in Laifu's direction.

Sweat dripped from his forehead all the time, Shen Xun took out two frozen watermelons, it was too hot to eat anything, let's eat some fruit, and eat later.

Laifu was obviously also very hot, but its appetite was not affected at all. After eating the iced watermelon, it kept staring at Shen Xun.

Shen Xun took out its rice bowl, which was half animal meat and half fruit.

After the porridge was stewed in the space, Shen Xun took out the insect repellent powder and began to sprinkle it around the tent. There were the most insects and ants in the ravines.

After spraying toilet water inside and outside the tent again, Shen Xun returned to

Tent, nestled on a deck chair, two air conditioners blowing against each other. The porridge was also ready, Shen Xun put the porridge in the space freezer to chill, and waited for the heat to dissipate completely before eating.

Cold bitter gourd to remove heat, plus salted duck eggs, after a simple meal, Shen Xun nestled on the recliner to sleep.

The reclining chair is facing the direction of the tent door, so you can react immediately to any situation.

After waking up in the morning, Shen Xun drew the curtain of the tent, took a cold shower, and the clothes on his back were already wet with sweat.

There was sticky sweat all over his neck, and he cut his hair short again. After breakfast, Laifu ran towards the mountains and forests and disappeared.

Shen Xun walked around the open space for two hours. The site was just right, and the location was in a big ravine, mainly because no one disturbed him.

Cleaned up the surrounding soil and put it into the space, sweat slipped from his head one by one.

The lack of water was too serious, Shen Xun wiped off the sweat from his forehead, took out ice water from the space and drank it, and by the time he was about to drink the third sip, the ice water had turned into lukewarm water.

He worked until noon, but Lai Fu hadn't come back yet, so Shen Xun simply ate his lunch and lay down on the recliner to rest for a while.

The sun at noon was even bigger, Shen Xun applied ointment to prevent sunburn on his body, and the exposed skin on his cheeks and neck became red from the sun.

Shen Xun smeared a thick layer of ointment on his face and neck, and there was a sharp pain on his skin, which was probably broken.

The green leaves blocked part of the sunlight, half of the ice in the basin had melted, Shen Xun added another piece inside, the coolness swirled in the air cushion tent, Shen Xun closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Shen Xun didn't step out of the tent for the whole afternoon, and the temperature rose by another two degrees, even hotter.

It's almost time for dinner, Lai Fu will come back,

With a two-meter pheasant in his mouth, Laifu put the pheasant in front of the tent door, and Shen Xun raised his hand to put the pheasant into the space. Laifu's rice in the rice bowl had already been prepared, and the sun set, and Shen Xun walked out of the tent wearing heat-resistant clothing. The sun was too strong during the day, so it seemed that he could only make it at night.

Circled the terrain, Shen Xun took the soil in the terrain into the space.

Considering the need to build a basement, Shen Xun directly penetrated to a depth of more than ten meters underground, and unexpectedly collected more than a dozen pieces of ore.

The area is too big, even though they are all put into the space directly, it will take a lot of time. Shen Xun worked hard for two hours, but he didn't even get half of it out.

Sweat slipped into his eyes, and the pain was ignored, but his vision was a bit blurry. Shen Xun raised his hand to wipe off the sweat, and fell on his back into the pit.

Laifu lay on the edge of the pit and looked at Shen Xun inside. Thirteen meters deep, Shen Xun stood up, inserted his dagger into the mud wall, and jumped out of the pit with his strength.

There was mud on his hands and neck, as well as on his thermal insulation suit. With the ice cubes of water melted in the basin, Shen Xun wiped off the mud on his body.

After making milk tea powder, adding ice cubes to it, Shen Xun lay on the recliner and turned on the air conditioner fan.

Seeing Shen Xun drinking milk tea, Laifu also wanted to drink it, and then Shen Xun directly poured the remaining half into its mouth.

"Anything you want to try."

It seems that you can't stay outside for too long during the day, even if you wear heat-resistant clothing, you can't last too long.

It seems that I can only do it at night, and I am simply alone in this ravine, and I can do whatever I want.

Adding some water to the mud, Shen Xun began to mix with the mud. After the mud bricks were formed, Shen Xun put the dagger on the mud bricks and pressed it to look like a dagger.

A simple dagger mold, make do with it.