Chapter 80: Not A Rescue Team, But Another

"Did you find out anything?" Qin Yilu was more concerned about where these people's guns came from. After all, in country Z, this thing is strictly prohibited.

"Yes, before the interrogation started, he recruited everything. He said the things were outside the city, and they discovered them by accident. The entire warehouse was full, Captain Qin."

Qin Yilu fell silent for a while, with so many guns, the seriousness of this matter was beyond his ability to solve, so he had to join Lin Zhongyi immediately and tell him the news.

"Team Qin Qin, this is Group A, this is Group A, please answer if you receive it," Qin Yilu immediately pressed the buzzer of the intercom.

"Received, report the situation immediately," who was robbed halfway and divided into a group to pick them up.

"Group A has received someone. He is a little mentally abnormal now, and we are returning."

"Group b is on the way to meet you, come back quickly after meeting," Qin Yilu pressed the intercom after speaking.

Two soldiers were carrying a stretcher in their hands, and an old man was lying on the stretcher, his body was so emaciated, four men at the front and four at the front each opened the way with rifles.

I thought this mission would be easy, but I didn't expect it to be so cruel.

The human bones piled up in the corridor, because they were afraid of the guns in their hands, and the green pupils peeping behind the door, "Hurry up," several people walked downstairs quickly, just wanting to leave quickly.

The gazes of these people made them all feel uncomfortable, as if they were fish on the chopping board.

Meeting with the responders, no one in the two groups spoke, "Substitute someone to carry, let's go back first and then talk."

...

Shen Xun pulled the firewood upstairs, and when Laifu entered the third floor, Shen Xun put it into the space.

The body walked in the corridor, and the legs could not be straightened.

In the corridor on the 22nd floor, it can only be described as chaotic. The small cubicle where I often cook, even the door panels have been removed at this time, and even my own iron door was not spared.

At the keyhole on the iron door, there was a dense row of footprints, and even some dirty things blocked the keyhole. Shen Xun took out water from his backpack and cleaned the keyhole.

It should have been done by those people during the day, seeing that they were not at home and wanted to go in to get things, but they couldn't open the iron gate, so they could only vent their anger towards the iron gate.

The gate of 2202 was broken, Lin Xiangrui was sitting silently on the sofa at this time, Shen Xun turned around and saw him and Chen Cheng sitting silently by the fire.

Chen Cheng's arms were wrapped in gauze, and gauze was also wrapped around his head. Lin Xiangrui was better, he didn't see any injuries, but both of them were depressed.

Shen Xun closed the door and released Laifu from the space. The living room was spacious enough for it to move around a bit. He took out the three stoves and put them in the room.

The stove was burning very vigorously, Shen Xun took out a pan and put it on it, the pan heated up quickly, put in butter, Shen Xun took out the prisoner of war steak and fried it.

Laifu's huge head leaned against the door, looking at the steak on the stove, Shen Xun fried another piece, brought in Laifu's rice bowl, Shen Xun put the steak in, "Eat."

Fu finished eating in two or three days, Shen Xun put the alienated animal meat in, and carried it to it after it was warmed up, "Okay, I also want to eat well."

After finishing Laifu's meal, Shen Xun took out the fried steak from the space. After eating the whole steak, Shen Xun still felt a little hungry, so he put it on the iron rack and grilled some.

Bake and eat. After washing up at night, Shen Xun lay on the bed, his consciousness sank into the space, he collected the eggs, and gave birth to a lot of fruits. The batch of rice planted before had already produced ears.

It will take some time before it matures, and Shen Xun has no intention of giving birth to it.

After picking off the ripe fruits and vegetables, Shen Xun leveled a mountain and sprinkled some medicinal seeds to encourage them to germinate.

Five hills are not enough at all. It seems that a few more hills need to be collected into the space. It’s okay to grow things, just a little soil can give birth.

But if there are more and more domestic animals in the space in the future, especially chickens, ducks and geese, they will find some corners to lay eggs so that she can't find them, and after a period of time, there will be many more chickens in the space.

Among them, there is no lack of her acquiescence, after all, she did not turn the space upside down.

In the past six months alone, I picked up more than two hundred baskets of eggs. It seems that I haven’t eaten cakes for a long time, so I can learn how to make them. .

After all, it is impossible to eat so many eggs every day, so it is better to make desserts.

After finishing his work, Shen Xun exited the space, got up and went to the toilet, the cat litter in the basin was almost used up, so Shen Xun added some more.

The stove was right in front of him, but Shen Xun still felt his ass was very cold.

The electric blanket on the bed was turned on to a low temperature, and Shen Xun got into bed, very warm.

Those people I met today should be soldiers, but they are not rescue teams. She was rescued by rescue teams in her previous life. If these people were rescue teams, they would definitely gather the survivors of City B first.

But they didn't. Instead, they entered City B quietly. They should have a mission.

Not thinking so much, Shen Xun fell asleep directly.