Chapter 142 Both Bases Have Problems

"This...how can you not change it? If you don't change it, then what will we eat," the one-year-old aunt stopped Shen Xun.

Shen Xun sat on Laifu's back and looked down at the people around her. Most of the people who reported her this time were people who came to exchange food.

What to eat, Shen Xun looked at everyone amusedly, "Come on, let's go".

Laifu's figure jumped up high, and the crowd moved out of the way, Shen Xun tightly grasped the long hair on Laifu's neck.

Laifu was extremely fast, and soon left the base and headed for the mountains.

"Sister Xun, Sister Xun," Zhou Nan stood at the intersection where Shen Xun entered the mountain, seeing a white shadow rushing towards him from a distance, Zhou Nan waved the flashlight in his hand.

Seeing that Bai Ying's speed remained unabated, Zhou Nan swung even harder, "Sister Xun, Sister Xun, I'm Zhou Nan."

The flashlight was very conspicuous in the dark night, and Shen Xun could tell that it was Zhou Nan when he got close. There were four people standing beside Zhou Nan.

Shen Xun tugged, and Laifu turned around and ran towards Zhou Nan. Seeing that Bai Ying finally came, Zhou Nan breathed a sigh of relief.

Laifu stopped and stared at Zhou Nan with his eyes. He hadn't eaten meat for three days.

I'm going home now. Zhou Nan was furious when Lai Fu stared at him, "Sister Xun, you're out."

Shen Xun slid down Lai Fu's back and looked at the people behind Zhou Nan.

Zhou Nan introduced four people to Shen Xun. These were the people who found the mine when Shen Xun was at the base, and two of them contacted him on their own initiative.

It's just that Shen Xun has been locked up in the base for the past few days, and he can't get close to Shen Xun.

"I have a batch of crystals at the base, you go to the exchange point at the base, and help me get the crystals to the old place tomorrow, and I will give you half a bag of sweet potatoes when it is done."

Zhou Nan responded excitedly, and Shen Xun agreed to the four of them to go to see the mine tomorrow morning, and the four followed Zhou Nan.

During the three days at the base, Shen Xun didn't sleep well, and Shen Xun lay on Laifu's back.

In the three days she was in the base, no less than a hundred people disappeared. I am afraid that the missing people have something to do with the two bases.

"Aw~", Laifu groaned, and when it arrived, Shen Xun slid down from Laifu's back, and activated his ability to spread out the thorny forest.

After returning to the fortress, Shen Xun activated a supernatural ability to spawn a forest of thorns, and the forest of thorns surrounding the fortress instantly grew to four meters high.

Thorny body

The thorns were even sharper and longer, so Shen Xun stopped. There were countless vines wrapped with electric wires climbing on the outer wall of the fortress, Laifu did not dare to approach, it stood by the door and waited for Shen Xun to open it.

Putting on his gloves, Shen Xun opened the door, and Lai Fu ran in first.

Turning on the air conditioner, Shen Xun took out Laifu's rice bowl, filled a bowl full of animal meat, and put a basin of water aside.

Laifu opened his mouth and gnawed down the animal meat in the basin. Shen Xun looked at its deflated belly. For three days, Laifu followed her to eat biscuits without even drinking water.

He was also very hungry, so Shen Xun took out bottled water from the space, Gulu drank half of the bottle, and took out the food from the home cooking restaurant, Shen Xun sat at the table and ate hungrily.

For three days, there were biscuits and steamed buns, and there were people staring at her all the time, so she had to think carefully about what to carry in her backpack.

After eating, Fu fell asleep on the ground, Shen Xun simply took a shower and lay down on the bed, returned to his own place, Shen Xun fell asleep on the bed.

After getting up and eating breakfast in the morning, Shen Xun took out the off-road vehicle that was smashed before from the space, removed the scratched shed on it, and replaced it with a new one.

After loading the food into the cart, Shen Xun took Laifu out the door.