Chapter 171 The Rescue Team Gathers

The crutch was leaning against his side, and there was a square stone bench under him. The man sat on the stone bench, his eyes were always looking at the direction the two of them were coming from.

When he saw Zhou Nan's figure, the man took the crutch beside him and stood up.

"Xiao Nan, you're back." Even without the lights, the man recognized Zhou Nan's figure.

When he saw the person next to Zhou Nan clearly, the man's eyes widened. Zhou Nan gave his father a wink, and the man realized that there were still pairs of eyes staring at him nearby.

In the dark night, many people stood in front of the door of the stone house next door, all looking at the door of Zhou Nan and his son.

"Tsk tsk, Xiao Nan is married. Where did you find this little girl?" A woman stepped forward, twisting her body and walking over, trying to see Shen Xun's appearance clearly.

Shen Xun mosuo the pistol in his pocket.

"Sister Xun, go in," Zhou Nan stood in front of Shen Xun, and Shen Xun stepped into the stone room.

The conversation between Zhou Nan and the woman could be heard intermittently behind him, and Shen Xun looked at the stone room, which was about twenty square meters.

There were two beds on the floor, separated by an old curtain. The room was pitch black, and Shen Xun took off his night vision glasses.

very

Soon Zhou Nan walked in and brought in the stone bench in front of the door. Zhou Nan's original intention was to let Shen Xun sleep in his own bed, and he shared a bed with his father, but Shen Xun refused.

Shen Xun didn't sleep, and Zhou Nan and his father couldn't sleep even more.

Sitting on the stone bench, Shen Xun listened to the knocking on the door. It was not the first time he heard knocking on the door this night.

No one opened the door, and the people outside the door waited for a while and then left.

Taking out the water glass and drank some water, the clothes on his back were already soaked, Shen Xun secretly stuffed ice cubes into his mouth, and felt better from the heat all over his body.

This stone house is really tormenting, the high temperature makes these stones feel constant temperature at any time.

Shen Xun recalled the days when he lived in a shed in his previous life. Compared with this stone house, this stone house is actually quite good.

There was another knock on the door, and a woman muttered softly outside the door. It was inaudible, but the voice was indeed a woman.

Until it was bright, Zhou Nan's father snored from the bed, and Zhou Nan got up to pack his things for this mission.

The base will not distribute food to the survivors in the first month, and the base will only provide one meal a day after a month.

out from under the bed

A bag of sweet potatoes and potatoes, Zhou Nan took a backpack, filled half a bag of potatoes and half a bag of sweet potatoes. Push the rest back under the bed, there should be enough for my father until he comes back.

While Zhou Nan was tidying up, Shen Xun reached into his backpack and took out the prepared rice ball from the space, just took a bite.

Shen Xun chewed the rice ball in his mouth, swallowed it in a few mouthfuls, and stuffed another one, chicken, beef, bacon and sausage, with various fillings.

He was only half full after eating more than twenty, and Zhou Nan had packed up at this time, "Sister Xun, let's go."

Zhou Nan led Shen Xun around the base, and many survivors in the stone house focused on Shen Xun.

A woman, still a clean-looking woman.

With all kinds of eyes, Shen Xun mosuo held the gun in his hand.

Soon we arrived at the meeting place, and there were 20 refitted large trucks parked in the open space, crowded with people.

Shen Xun's eyes shuttled through the crowd, visually counting about 300 people.

"Isn't that the Wolf team and the Grass Meng team? They also participated in this rescue mission," several people discussed aside.

Shen Xun and Zhou Nan stood aside, and Zhou Nan raised his finger to point to one of the crowds.