Chapter 3: The Second Ability, Space

With a slight movement in his mind, the pot of green radishes appeared in the room, still growing at a speed visible to the naked eye. Shen Xun looked towards the window, but fortunately he drew the curtains in advance.

Lying on the bed, his consciousness sank into the space, and after a short period of dizziness, what appeared in front of Shen Xun was a huge white square beyond sight.

Shen Xun's consciousness shuttled through, and he already had a rough idea of ​​how big this space was, and there were more than ten bird's nests, but there was still a layer of space below this space.

At the beginning, the green radishes seemed to be placed inside.

With a slight movement of his mind, Shen Xun's consciousness has gone out of space.

At this time, the room was already covered with green radish, and it also stopped growing. In order to verify his guess, Shen Xun waved his palm, and green radish appeared in the white space.

Green light spots from Shen Xun's fingertips converged on the green radish, and the green radish in the white space absorbed the light for two seconds and began to grow. Surprise flashed in Shen Xun's eyes.

The space and time in the lower layer are static, and the space in the upper layer can store living things, and they can grow freely.

Shen Xun took out his notepad and listed all the things he needed to buy next, buzzing, the phone next to his pillow vibrated, and the second uncle's phone number popped up on the screen.

There was a flash of hostility in his eyes, Shen Xun pressed the answer button, and a woman's kind voice came out from the phone, "Hello, Xun Xun, I am aunt, isn't it your nineteenth birthday in a few days, uncle and your second uncle to discuss After a while, we have prepared a surprise for you."

Shen Xun sneered, "No need for Auntie, I have other plans recently, to go to City B."

In their previous life, they had coaxed her into signing a share transfer agreement at a birthday party.

Both of them are not good things, especially

After the end of the world, she wanted her to exchange her body for food to feed them, but she was sold into the laboratory if she disagreed.

If it weren't for the inability to kill people now, Shen Xun wanted to kill a few people now.

Don't you guys want shares? I don't want to give them. Shen Xun's subordinates kept on writing two pages of paper, which are all things to stock up on next.

It's a pity that there is no soil in the space. If the entire space is to be covered with soil, several mountains will have to be emptied.

Shen Xun opened the drawer and found a business card pressed at the bottom. This was the number of the president's office of Bluestar Technology, their rival company.

After inheriting her parents' shares, people from Bluestar Technology came to her and wanted to spend money to buy her shares, but Shen Xun refused at that time, now...

Beep...beep...a ​​dial tone came from the phone, and it was answered quickly. A sweet voice appeared on the other end of the phone, "Hello, hello, this is Bluestar Technology...".

"I'm Shen Xun, I'm looking for your president."

"Sorry, our president is busy now, you..."

Shen Xun heard her voice immediately.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Shenshi Technology, Shen Xun. Now transfer me to your president. I only give you three minutes. After three minutes, you will miss a surprise."

After hearing about Shen's technology, the secretary suddenly remembered who Shen Xun was, "Okay, wait a moment."

Sure enough, it didn't take three minutes, only two and a half minutes passed. At this time, the sweet female voice on the phone had been replaced by a man's magnetic voice, "What does Miss Shen want to talk to me about?"

Shen Xun froze for a moment, the CEO of Bluestar Technology sounded quite young.

"Shen's Technology 4%

Ten shares, how much money can you pay?" Shen Xun didn't make a detour, she was going to stockpile next, stocking a lot of goods required a lot of money.

The other end of the phone was obviously stunned, "1.8 billion."

"Twenty, you can sign the contract now, but the money must be transferred to my account immediately," Shen Xun gave the other party a happy ending, saving a lot of troublesome steps in the middle.

"Okay, it's a deal. The electronic agreement has been sent to your mobile phone," the man said with joy in his tone. Two billion won 40% of the shares of Shen's Technology, and the value created in the future will be far more than that.

Shen Xun turned on the computer, read the electronic agreement, and signed it after confirming that there was no problem, followed by the information that 2 billion had been credited to the account.

After the money arrived in the account, Shen Xun began to race against time to open a certain treasure. The things she needed were very complicated, and if she went to the market, time would not allow it.

Contact customer service and find the manufacturer directly. Jackets, cotton coats, jackets, short sleeves, underwear, and shoes, including all seasons, place an order of 20,000 sets each. The same is true for men's models. If you can't wear them yourself, you can give them to others. In exchange for supplies.

Windproof lighters, flashlights, rechargeable table lamps, candles, kerosene lamps, alcohol lamps, baby warmers, field tents, sleeping bags, air mattresses, alcohol, iodophor, salt water, hydrogen peroxide, soap, laundry detergent, thermometers, bandages, large and small band-aids, free stapler.

Anti-inflammatory drugs, pain relievers, anti-fever drugs, allergy drugs, anti-diarrheal drugs, burn and scald ointment, the drugs that can be bought online are limited, but Shen Xun can stock up as much as he can. After the end of the world, it is hard to find a drug.

After buying all the medicines that could be found on several websites, Shen Xun contacted customer service to expedite all the items, looking for the fastest delivery.