Chapter 21: What To Do With My Things Is My Business

It ate very quickly, and turned to look at Shen Xun after eating. Shen Xun put down his chopsticks and took out the bones he had just bought from the space. Laifu put his hands between the two seats, his tail wagging violently.

Shen Xun held the bone, and Laifu grabbed it in one bite. His sharp teeth bit on the bone, and the bone broke. Shen Xun restarted the car after eating.

Navigate to the nearby fish ponds. The fish I stocked up before were only for myself. Now that there is one more Laifu, it seems that I stock up more.

Following the route given by the navigation, Shen Xun drove to the fish pond. He bought a lot of big fish and small fish, as well as fish fry. He drove the car to the car rental agency to return the car, and his phone rang.

"Hello," Shen Xun pressed the answer button.

"Hey, Miss Shen, we belong to the equipment company, and we are already outside Tianfu," Shen Xun looked at the time, they came very quickly.

"I'm outside now, please wait a moment, it will take about five minutes." Shen Xun had already taken a taxi, but luckily the distance was not too far.

A large truck was parked in front of Tianfu Community, and there were two middle-aged men sitting in the car, with cigarettes in their mouths, reaching out to flick the ash on the side of the road from time to time.

Shen Xun got out of the car and walked straight towards the two, knocked on the window glass, "Hello."

"It's Ms. Shen, the things are at the back, take a look," the two of them got out of the car to greet Shen Xun enthusiastically, and opened the door of the carriage.

It was only then that Shen Xun realized that there were more than two people, there were two young people sitting in the carriage, playing games, and saw that both of them had turned off their phones.

"Stop playing, move things," the middle-aged uncle shouted at the two, tearing off a corner wrapped in sponge, there are treadmills, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, rowing machines...

Four people delivered the goods to the door and moved the equipment into the community. Shen Xun led a few people to take the elevator up to the 22nd floor. When the door was opened, the four people

They were all stunned for a moment, nothing else, but Shen Xun's door made them doubt whether they had entered the cell. Four words, solid as gold, "Here, just put it in this room."

Shen Xun directed the four of them to put the equipment in the position she had thought of before, in a room of tens of square meters, it was still a bit reluctant to put down these equipment.

The others are stacked in another room, and they can be put into the space after a few people leave.

After moving all the equipment, Shen Xun paid a few people for their hard work. After all, it took a lot of effort to move these things, and the few people didn't refuse and accepted them all.

When they left, they looked at Shen Xun's two iron gates again.

After closing the door, Shen Xun turned on his mobile phone, contacted the nearby green plant garden, and ordered dozens of foam boxes with soil for them to deliver to Tianfu Community.

After finishing, Shen Xun put the fitness equipment from another room into the space. She didn't buy much fitness equipment, and only prepared two of the same equipment.

There's no need to stock up on this stuff.

Lai Fu nestled on the sofa. After Shen Xun sat down, it walked to Shen Xun's side, licked Shen Xun's arm, nestled in Shen Xun's arms, and Shen Xun raised his hand to stroke its fur.

He took a photo of Laifu, but he couldn't recognize it. Shen Xun opened the video search. Jaguar, dark gold, khaki, and black can grow to more than three hundred kilograms, comparable to a tiger in size, and very fast.

Shen Xun looked at the big guy in the video, and then at Laifu nestled in her arms. Are you sure it is really a species, but Laifu does look like a jaguar cub.

After scrolling through a few more videos, Shen Xun suddenly stopped. What was being explained in the video was an albino tiger, a lion, and the last one was a jaguar.

Shen Xun watched the albino little leopard grow up little by little, and the spots on his body appeared as he grew up. It was really similar to Laifu. In the video,

The leopard let out a cry.

Laifu stood up vigilantly from Shen Xun, and uttered the same cry towards the phone. Shen Xun put down the phone and hugged it in his arms, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

Taking out the litter box, Shen Xun poured cat litter into the basin, and began to teach Laifu how to go to the toilet. The little guy watched Shen Xun's movements curiously.

Shen Xun was about to demonstrate it directly. After two or three times of teaching, Laifu finally understood, and under the encouragement of Shen Xun's eyes, he urinated in the litter box.

Shen Xun took out the dried fish from the space as a reward, and Laifu circled around Shen Xun's feet several times with the dried fish in his mouth.

The mobile phone on the sofa rang, Shen Xun walked over, the screen showed that the call was Shen Yi, Shen Xun pressed to answer, "What's the matter?"

"Shen Xun, aren't you at Ziyuan Villa? Where are you now?" Shen Yi's usual gentle voice sounded, and she was followed by Shen Tong and Shen Wei.

A few people wanted to try their luck, to see if Shen Xun was in the Ziyuan villa, but the security guards of the villa did not allow him to enter. Without the owner's permission, they would not let anyone in.

"Don't talk about it and hang up," Shen Xun was impatient with them, Lai Fu jumped onto the sofa and nestled in her arms.

"Wait, Xun Xun, we grew up together, if you don't believe them, don't they believe me? My sister wants to ask you, is the person from Bluestar Technology threatening you about selling shares? You don't understand anything when you are young. What went wrong can still be saved now.”

Shen Xun cleared his throat, "First, I didn't grow up with you, second, my parents gave birth to me, and third, my parents gave me the share, and it was written in my name. How I want to deal with it has nothing to do with you.

And the most important point, if you harass me again, I will call the police, understand."