Chapter 46

The side dishes are so rich, she has already begun to look forward to the taste.

"Do I need to put so much salt and soy sauce? I love chili, so I only put green vegetables now." Shen Xun looked at his smooth movements, "That's amazing."

Lin Xiangrui had a smile on his face, he could see Shen Xun's intentions, originally he thought that Shen Xun just wanted to ask him to cook, but he didn't expect that Shen Xun wanted to steal a lesson.

Every time Shen Xun asked, Lin Xiangrui told her wholeheartedly.

Soon, a bowl of fried rice came out of the pan, and Laifu ran out of the room with a big porcelain bowl in his mouth, and Shen Xun filled it with half a bowl. After breakfast, he ate ham sausage. To eat fried rice.

Lin Xiangrui fried a lot, and the whole pot of rice was fried. After the two of them were full, there were still two bowls left in the pot. Lin Xiangrui wanted to keep it for Chen Cheng, but Shen Xun had no objection.

After eating, Shen Xun went into the room to tie the iron plates. He was wearing long sportswear that covered the iron plates. When he came out of the room, Shen Xun opened the gym and began to warm up and run.

Lin Xiangrui stood in front of the door and looked inside. There was a whole room full of fitness equipment. It was like setting up a gym at home.

Laifu and Shen Xun were running side by side on the treadmill, and it could already keep up with Shen Xun's pace.

Lin Xiangrui sat back on the sofa again, he took out the stove in the kitchen, and the whole living room was warm after ten minutes.

For an hour, Shen Xun didn't come out of the gym. Lin Xiangrui walked over to take a look. Shen Xun was still running, and Laifu was also running. The speed of one big and one small was even faster, "Don't you take a break?"

Lin Xiangrui asked, Chen Cheng is also a fitness fanatic, but usually exceeds the time, he

They will force Chen Cheng to take a rest. Shen Xun waved his hand, but Lin Xiangrui was silent.

Another two and a half hours passed, and Shen Xun still hadn't come out of the gym. Lin Xiangrui was numb. He glanced over there. Shen Xun didn't run anymore, but just changed to other equipment.

Four hours had passed, and his inner cognition of Shen Xun had been refreshed again, as expected, people couldn't just look at the surface.

It was almost eleven o'clock, and Shen Xun finally came out of the gym. The jacket of his sportswear was tightly stuck to his body. Shen Xun boiled water and collapsed on the sofa.

"What do you want to eat?" Lin Xiangrui asked Shen Xun looking at the time, and it was just right to start preparing now.

"Braised pork, yellow stewed chicken," Shen Xun carried the hot water to the room. The room she lived in had a separate toilet and shower room, so hurry up after washing, otherwise Lin Xiangrui would be late to cook.

When Shen Xun closed the door to take a shower, there was a knock on the iron door. Lin Xiangrui first opened a gap, and when he saw that the person outside the door was Chen Cheng, he opened the door excitedly.

"What's wrong with you?" Lin Xiangrui took the things in Chen Cheng's hands and put them down, and Chen Cheng lay on the sofa bed between the two of them weakly.

He just didn't want Lin Xiangrui to worry. It was even more dangerous to go out to find supplies this time.

Both Sun Jiahong and Huang Weiguo were injured, and this time they did not find many supplies, and many shopping malls were evacuated.

They went to the previous shopping mall again today, and now there is nothing in it, only a few empty shelves are left there.

Seeing that he was not injured, Lin Xiangrui felt relieved.

Shen Xun wiped his body, the sticky feeling was better, wiped off the sweat on his head, and Shen Xun came out of the room.

"Hi," Shen Xun looked at the two backpacks at the entrance, it seems that there are no supplies outside now. Chen Cheng propped up his body, opened the backpack, and let Shen Xun choose it. It was regarded as his room fee for living here. After all, Shen Xun had only said that he wanted Lin Xiangrui, but not him.

What's more, he was able to leave with such peace of mind and let Lin Xiangrui here because Shen Xun could keep Lin Xiangrui safe.

Shen Xun looked at the things in his backpack, took two packs of snacks, "No more," there was nothing good.

The chicken has also been thawed, Lin Xiangrui came to the kitchen and started to work, Shen Xun followed behind him, "Do you want to put ginger slices in this one?"

"Well, get rid of the fishy smell."

Shen Xun suddenly realized that it was no wonder that she always felt stinky when she made it before and ate it. It turned out that the problem was here.

One stove and one gas, the yellow braised chicken and braised pork are out of the pan at the same time, and another vegetable is fried, and there is also a seaweed egg drop soup.

Lin Xiangrui warmed up the leftover fried rice in the morning for Chen Cheng to eat. Shen Xun didn't say anything, and the three of them quickly finished the meal.

After Chen Cheng finished the fried rice, he ate two more bowls. He looked at Shen Xun with some embarrassment. It was the first time he had enough food in a month.

Shen Xun ignored him, went to change after eating, and had to exercise with weights in the afternoon.

Chen Cheng took the initiative to wash the dishes, and he looked at the layout of Shen Xun's room again, wondering what kind of job Shen Xun was before.

Could it really be that kind of professional killer?

The refrigerator was full of food, and there was an entire vegetable garden in the room, no wonder Shen Xun didn't go out with them to find supplies last night.

After tying up the iron plates, Shen Xun put on boxing gloves, and the daily crackling sound in the gym, she started to practice boxing.